Forum › Posts by ekw79

ekw79
Cinderella discussion 05 Jul 20:36
I_whosonline
joined Oct 18, 2015

The yuri level in Cider and Crybaby is not as strong as in AnoKiss. Getting worse, there's hetero story in this manga. If you want to translate this part, I'm fine it.

ekw79
Possible yuri science? 04 Jul 19:01
I_whosonline
joined Oct 18, 2015

Actually, the scientists were very surprised about that discovery. Like I said, the germ cells are independent on the environmental around them. foxl3 was only found in female germ cell inside ovaries. It prevented the germ cells transforming into sperm inside ovaries. If you are talking about intersex, there it is : foxl2 and wnt4 inside female somatic cells. Just read this article about medaka fish.
http://www.biotechniques.com/news/Loss-of-a-Single-Gene-Causes-Ovaries-to-Produce-Sperm/biotechniques-359082.html?service=print#.V4JLhxLmDIU

last edited at Jul 10, 2016 9:29AM

ekw79
Murcielago discussion 03 Jul 11:26
I_whosonline
joined Oct 18, 2015

Murcielago has changed the tide since this new arc until chapter55.

ekw79
I_whosonline
joined Oct 18, 2015

That's long way to go after I see the original.

I_whosonline
joined Oct 18, 2015

I'm surprised that Dryad acts more as a "plant",rather than a nymph, in this story.

ekw79
Pulse discussion 01 Jul 20:22
I_whosonline
joined Oct 18, 2015

I shouldn't be worried about the red-haired girl being engaged. She's only the side character. The one I'm worried about is Lynn. Now her heart attack has just begun.

ekw79
Possible yuri science? 29 Jun 09:46
I_whosonline
joined Oct 18, 2015

Thank you for your opinion!

ekw79
Possible yuri science? 29 Jun 03:24
I_whosonline
joined Oct 18, 2015

Well, you need to find the same key gene, just like foxl3 in female medaka fish, in human germ cells. It needs hard work. Actually, in another source, foxl3 had a function to prevent the germ cells into sperm inside ovaries.

last edited at Jun 29, 2016 3:25AM

ekw79
Possible yuri science? 28 Jun 22:52
I_whosonline
joined Oct 18, 2015

I'd read all the articles involving same-sex reproduction, just like parthenogenesis and iPS cell. Last year, there was a huge shocking discovery in Japan. The scientists observed the female medaka (rice fish). They said there was a key gene, called foxl3, in germ cells. Usually germ cells can be turned into sperm and egg. But when the scientists suppressed foxl3 in female medaka, it produced sperm in its ovaries, rather than eggs. The sperm produced in ovaries, has larger amount than the eggs. What a shocking fact that the sperm was normally functioned and fertilized the eggs of another female fish, so it can produce healthy offspring.What I conclude here is, this body of female medaka is still female but there's "male" inside it. That means, the body is independent of the germ cells.
The same experiment also happened in mice. A female mice lacks the same key gene as medaka, called foxl2 and the other called wnt4.This caused the ovaries had transdifferentiated into testis and produced either spermatogonia or testosteron(I don't know which one is true). foxl2 is different than foxl3 because it holds somatic cells' fate, not the germ cells'.
The question is: can it be implemented on human and the other mammals in the future? I don't know but I hope so.

last edited at Jul 4, 2016 8:18PM

I_whosonline
joined Oct 18, 2015

Oh My God! This is the happiest day of my life after the 1st volume. Now I've already read the 2nd.

I_whosonline
joined Oct 18, 2015

Sorry! No Nagashiro Rouge, Aikawa Ryou, and Gouda Nagi in volume 2! There're new artists.

last edited at Jun 25, 2016 3:38AM

ekw79
I_whosonline
joined Oct 18, 2015

OK! So the chance of yuri ending in Yuri Hime is 50:50. Sounds like normal magazine, I think!

I_whosonline
joined Oct 18, 2015

I won't say anything if you don't want to get spoiled. But this is important about Mira-sensei's work. You can find his/her sample images on pixiv.

ekw79
I_whosonline
joined Oct 18, 2015

Read my words carefully! What I mean is there had never been a het ending in any yuri manga and magazine like Yuri Hime. For exception, Girl x Girl x Boy. Honestly I had never read this for a long time but I guess there wouldn't be a good result.

I_whosonline
joined Oct 18, 2015

Stay strong, ssamba! Love from Indonesia.

I_whosonline
joined Oct 18, 2015

Sorry to be the bringer of bad news, but it seems Ssamba has cancer, hence a lot of breaks she had been taking (and my friend who translated it for me said it has spread to other places and it is terminal)... Extremely sad.

Well, that's horrible. Pray for her!

I_whosonline
joined Oct 18, 2015

In my Buddhism perspective, it doesn't matter as long as this is love, no matter what gender you are. May these guys rest in heaven.

ekw79
I_whosonline
joined Oct 18, 2015

Everyone is still debating about this series but I start keeping myself calm. A yuri manga always ended with yuri more or less. A het ending in yuri manga, including Yuri Hime ? That's questionable!

ekw79
I_whosonline
joined Oct 18, 2015

I feel like I'm lazy to read this story. While the secondary couple are succeed, the main couple are still flat.

I_whosonline
joined Oct 18, 2015

Seeing the original latest chapters, I think I have to forget about this series. Very lame development from the main character. I understand why she becomes like this, but I honestly don't enjoy this story at all.

ekw79
I_whosonline
joined Oct 18, 2015

https://www.lightnovel.cn/thread-862142-1-1.html
www.lightnovel.cn › 论坛 › 〓资源交流〓 › LK漫画发布区

There's also 4-koma called AmaYuru.This can be read in Chinese raw.

last edited at May 14, 2016 9:38PM

I_whosonline
joined Oct 18, 2015

I'm just skeptical about this story because most of his works were non-yuri hentai. Can he make it yuri ? Maybe, but let the other chapters make improvement of it!

I_whosonline
joined Oct 18, 2015

Almost like a pun for Pet Shop Boys' song !

I_whosonline
joined Oct 18, 2015

If you don't like it, don't read it...and stay away from this thread. Simple, that's all !

I_whosonline
joined Oct 18, 2015

Why does Sungji drop tear at the end ? Don't tell me she'll reject Sumin's proposal !