Forum › Posts by bob2alien

Lol%203
joined Sep 4, 2015

Okay after watching the finale I have to take SOME things back that I said but I still believe that the second season will be much more promising. They'd already filmed all of the show before it aired so there was no way to react to feedback in any way.

And I still think there's plenty of potential in the world of Shannara, especially for Eretria and Amberle. I hope you guys don't give up on it.

So I marathoned Shannara over two days now and I must say I enjoyed it far more than I expected to. Manu Bennett as Allanon was just brilliant. As for Amberle and Eretria, I enjoyed their interactions immensely but I'm not hopeful that anything more will happen, even if they made season 2, since it was mentioned that in the books Will and Eretria are the endgame. Plus their children are the protagonists of the next book. Not to mention the fact that Amberle is the Ellcrys now. I dunno, maybe I'm just being overly pessimistic.

Lol%203
joined Sep 4, 2015

Is anyone watching The Shannara Chronicles?

That's really bad... I'm still watching because I already started and for a time I thought some gay stuff between the two main girl could happen (which could be cute). Plus I don't like stopping a series halfway but it's soooooo bad that It's really hard for me to watch

Haven't watched the show, but I read the book a while back and there was zero yuri in it. So I wouldn't get your hopes up.

The series doesn't follow the book at all romantically speaking apparently, one of the girls is portrayed as bisexual and kinda hit on the other one time. But that nothing serious, typical teen show : add drama and sexual tension whenever you can but in the end it will all be about the guy.

That's a shame. I heard that they changed things from the books, but I never how much. As they say, there is always hope, until it's completely crushed.

Lol%203
joined Sep 4, 2015

Is anyone watching The Shannara Chronicles?

That's really bad... I'm still watching because I already started and for a time I thought some gay stuff between the two main girl could happen (which could be cute). Plus I don't like stopping a series halfway but it's soooooo bad that It's really hard for me to watch

Haven't watched the show, but I read the book a while back and there was zero yuri in it. So I wouldn't get your hopes up.

Lol%203
joined Sep 4, 2015

I just remembered about this funny little video.

I thought they'd keep going (w/o hexes).

In that case, there's a certain link in the description of the video that might interest you.