Forum › Posts by Soren

Shinobu%20cain%202
joined Aug 19, 2015

Hngggg. I'm so weak towards aggressively flirty women, I'd fold in a millisecond. Good luck, MC!

Soren
Shinobu%20cain%202
joined Aug 19, 2015

Haruka's form of down bad is my fave form of down bad so I love seeing their chapters.

Shinobu%20cain%202
joined Aug 19, 2015

Ad Campaign manager is BASED.

Shinobu%20cain%202
joined Aug 19, 2015

Shen Aoqing slowly but surely rising through the ranks gives me butterflies thinking about the steady effort she put in.

Shinobu%20cain%202
joined Aug 19, 2015

I'm actually the type who values friendship over romantic relationships so I kinda understand Eri. That doesn't mean neglecting a relationship you've decided to get into though.

I don't really like the idea of separating the two. The person you get into a romantic relationship with should be someone you'd be able to see as a friend as well. Both types of relationships are equally important to me. I think separating the two and the inability to see someone being able to be both a friend and a romantic partner is the whole reason why there's this issue in this story in the first place lol.

Ohhh I agree. I should've clarified. I don't mean to separate the two completely as it's important to see your partner as your friend for sure. I just meant that in Eri's case she's valuing her existing friendships a bit more as it's something with a stronger foundation for her, at least emotionally. She doesn't really seem to have strong feelings about being in a relationship either which is why it makes sense to me that she prefers her existing friendships. And that's okay at the start of relationships, because you are still in the process of setting things up. So it's good to acknowledge that at this stage but she's decided to pursue the relationship, so I said it's important not to neglect it since they need to kindle that connection/friendship into something stronger.

Where I, personally, might draw a separation is because I lean towards the aromantic side so it's easier for me to form a stronger bond with friends rather than someone I'm dating, even if I do consider them a friend. It's being in that space of a relationship that restricts it for me. Of course, I'm not saying Eri is aromantic. But, she does remind me of the wishy-washy behavior I tend towards when I'm not sure I even want to be in a certain relationship. We can say that's maybe because she doesn't have any strong feelings towards anyone except Fuyuki(for now at least). Whether that's romantic or platonic remains to be seen but I'm gonna wear my yuri goggles until proven otherwise.

Shinobu%20cain%202
joined Aug 19, 2015

Ahhh I have feelings. Send help.
I quite like Senpai. She's very chill~

I'm actually the type who values friendship over romantic relationships so I kinda understand Eri. That doesn't mean neglecting a relationship you've decided to get into though. To be fair to Eri, she's still figuring things out and really there's no need to rush her. There's a bit of fallout because of the people around her but in large part, their feelings are their responsibility and Eri's just tangential to it. She is involved but it's not like any of the MCs have opened themselves up to vulnerability quite yet.

last edited at Sep 13, 2023 6:12PM

Shinobu%20cain%202
joined Aug 19, 2015

Damn. Team Ren Wei got fed tonight.

I'm actually fond of the fragmented chapters as it fits Youzi's perspective so there's little snaps of everyday life through her mom's busy schedule. I like the slice of life feel but I expect the narrative to kinda snap into place and get focused every now and again like this latest chapter.

Ohhhh I guess in a way, it reminded me of Their Story so this style felt alright.

last edited at Sep 10, 2023 3:49AM

Soren
Shinobu%20cain%202
joined Aug 19, 2015

Same but she had a dream about kissing her now. Idk if it can just be friendship anymore after that.

Good thing she didn't have a dream about confessing and being rejected, hm?

I mean, let's not be too hasty now, that could be the next dream.

Our Yuri already started but it accelerated after I got rejected in a dream.

last edited at Sep 7, 2023 2:50PM

Shinobu%20cain%202
joined Aug 19, 2015

I actually really like Hirose. She's so grounded. We can't really blame her for not realizing her feelings until now since she seems to be focused on volleyball. That's also a pretty good reason to be in a bit of denial since complicated feelings can get in the way of your goals. And even when she was detecting some of her feelings coming through, she still gave the best advice to give the MCs space. Her immediate awareness that Takamine and Sakura are in the stage where they want to get to know each other better is pretty impressive. Like hellooooo, this girl is an absolute green flag.

Unfortunately, I'm not rooting for her to end up with MC but I'd love to see more of her.

last edited at Sep 7, 2023 2:45PM

Shinobu%20cain%202
joined Aug 19, 2015

At this point they might as well make it a How to Keep a Triangle but a few years down the line to keep it legal

You know what. I'm on board. Polyamory for the win~

last edited at Sep 7, 2023 9:19AM

Shinobu%20cain%202
joined Aug 19, 2015

don't you think that in these supernatural type stories, the most realistic thing would be the police and government getting involved? people always seem to accept the supernatural, instead of doing science. some sort of paranormal stuff is going on. imagine if that happened in your town right now. that person would be experimented on by the military within a week of the local authorities finding out about it.

I think it would depend on the area. In my region, the authorities are apathetic and incompetent af. Not to mention corrupt. If something supernatural like this happened to someone I cared about, I wouldn't turn them over to the police unless some freaky violence was involved.

Shinobu%20cain%202
joined Aug 19, 2015

I, too, was hoping for something a bit lewder. wink

Kidding aside, that was pretty cute though Yuri Moyou is more my Hachiko speed.

Shinobu%20cain%202
joined Aug 19, 2015

Yeah. I liked Ren Xing's first appearance but she's so cringe it's turning me off of reading the new chapters. Thank goodness there was at least some Liao Liao and Pei Yu content.

I thought it was pretty cool to showcase someone in your past who can be a good friend even though you rejected their advances like with Liao Liao and Ren. Too bad that was thrown away with this plot line that's the opposite of that.

Shinobu%20cain%202
joined Aug 19, 2015

Cuteys

Soren
Shinobu%20cain%202
joined Aug 19, 2015

Ahhhhh finally the couple I've been wanting to see more of and it's glorious. MOAR please.

Also, Sensei knows what's up. Hnggg

Shinobu%20cain%202
joined Aug 19, 2015

The way I tossed and turned in my bed from the second-hand embarrassment when she sent that message to the wrong person.

Shinobu%20cain%202
joined Aug 19, 2015

Good lord. The amount of wholesome in this manga is downright erotic.

Shinobu%20cain%202
joined Aug 19, 2015

MitsuAya squad let's gooooo

Shinobu%20cain%202
joined Aug 19, 2015

Woot~ No takebacksies!!! Go full throttle, Pei Yu.

I liked Ren Xing initially but this is a little too forceful like the kind of "stubborn-persistence-pays-off" kinda thing portrayed in mainstream romcoms. Like yeah, I like them together but maybe try gracefully accepting the rejection and boundaries. You can always respectfully explain that you'd still like to be in their company and ask if they're comfortable with the fact that you may have lingering feelings for a while.

Shinobu%20cain%202
joined Aug 19, 2015

That's some first-world-yuri problems. Us useless lesbians could never...

Soren
Shinobu%20cain%202
joined Aug 19, 2015

Ooohhh Xiaoen might be referencing else but I did have a feeling she knew about Yonduo's (once potential) feelings for her. That is if that's what she meant by lumping Yondu and Xingyuan in that quote.

Shinobu%20cain%202
joined Aug 19, 2015

Dammit. Let's fuckingggg gooooo

Shinobu%20cain%202
joined Aug 19, 2015

I didn't realize I missed villainess Evie 'til now.
Also, I see how Elsa got used to the "bullying" so easily in the future. It's a core memory. XD

Soren
Shinobu%20cain%202
joined Aug 19, 2015

Huh~ I love the occasional colored pages but for this chapter, I think I would've preferred Airi's pose in black and white. For one page spreads, it feels more erotic (to me) because of the contrast and space.

Soren
Shinobu%20cain%202
joined Aug 19, 2015

As someone who's been into soba and rakugo lately, I feel this on an emotional level.