sharkman
Oh%20hoh%20hoh%20hoh
joined Jul 15, 2015

Where's the boat?

Oh%20hoh%20hoh%20hoh
joined Jul 15, 2015

Nya-chan posted:

Anyway, they don't end up together

You sure? From what I remember they meet 7 years later and admit they still love each other...

Nya probably meant the guy & girl

sharkman
Reversal discussion 06 Mar 11:02
Oh%20hoh%20hoh%20hoh
joined Jul 15, 2015

Should we give Rakusa a prize or something?

I endorse this.

sharkman
Oh%20hoh%20hoh%20hoh
joined Jul 15, 2015

The front page doesn't seem to load for some reason, but direct links to the boards still work
http://safe.yuriproject.net/wakaba.html
http://nsfw.yuriproject.net/wakaba.html

last edited at Feb 29, 2016 8:51AM

Oh%20hoh%20hoh%20hoh
joined Jul 15, 2015

Yay, a new issue of Love on the cuttingboard! I want that hot chikuwa x cucumber action.

Oh%20hoh%20hoh%20hoh
joined Jul 15, 2015

sharkman, from what manga is your avatar?

Honestly, I don't remember.

Oh%20hoh%20hoh%20hoh
joined Jul 15, 2015

What's up with all these ejaculating dildos?

ps. Meh.

sharkman
Oh%20hoh%20hoh%20hoh
joined Jul 15, 2015

I am a bit confused about the timeline. Is the ex/fiance thing after or before they got back together?

She had a guy on the side? She ways playing her for the lesbians. Simple stuff. Rude stuff.

Oh%20hoh%20hoh%20hoh
joined Jul 15, 2015

Thinly veiled bragging thread by OP.

It is, but it's a fun ride!

sharkman
Oh%20hoh%20hoh%20hoh
joined Jul 15, 2015

Hey guys, this is undebatable.

Oh%20hoh%20hoh%20hoh
joined Jul 15, 2015

Gulf

If you think the point of the extra is "rejection," all I can say is you misread it.

Shion

Its awfull to leave things this way... The Author is just too cruel( coz its not that obvious that the love is requited after all ((( damn. I'm depressed

It's been a while since I've re-re-re-re-re-read this and I don't think there's any rejection; there's no conclusion at all. I thought so earlier, but the last comments leave it fairly vague, she's aware of her, and maybe afraid of her(?) but her actual intentions or inclinations aren't shown from her perspective. It could go either way. It ends on a wistful note, but it doesn't show anything about there being no hope.

last edited at Jan 7, 2016 3:25PM

sharkman
Oh%20hoh%20hoh%20hoh
joined Jul 15, 2015

Anyway, fishes don't have sex. The male just spreads semen on the eggs eventually, but it doesn't involve any kind of penetration. There're probably some exceptions though.

Some sharks do! My username is strangely relevant.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shark#Reproduction

sharkman
Oh%20hoh%20hoh%20hoh
joined Jul 15, 2015

I tried googling fish sex. Ended up with a wikipedia article about sex for fish. (ugh, btw..)
Also some dude named Jorma Vulli who fucked a burbot in the 70's. Go funland.
edit: what the fuck, he fucked a fish and then cooked and ate it. And made a magazine article about it.

last edited at Dec 23, 2015 4:49AM

Oh%20hoh%20hoh%20hoh
joined Jul 15, 2015

Well they've been theorizing time is circular in the smrter circles.

sharkman
Oh%20hoh%20hoh%20hoh
joined Jul 15, 2015

That's one high level strat in play, asking for her panties first to ease into exchanging numbers.

High level stratocasters are always best to play... I mean... wait..

sharkman
Oh%20hoh%20hoh%20hoh
joined Jul 15, 2015

ronnie

Oh%20hoh%20hoh%20hoh
joined Jul 15, 2015

Amazing, please pull this project through. I've been wishing for the same thing, but I need to draw for atleast 5 MORE years before attempting anything.

last edited at Dec 19, 2015 5:53PM

sharkman
Oh%20hoh%20hoh%20hoh
joined Jul 15, 2015

I think the interpretitation is mostly depended on the host; as in a magazine, internet site. I think the shounen/shojo-disctinction works fairly well, but when dwelving in too deep you're bound to be confused. Yaoi is pretty well defined as a distinction to the basic shounen male-friendship, but yuri not as so... to the cute-girls-doing-cute-stuff-with-some-subtext.

Oh%20hoh%20hoh%20hoh
joined Jul 15, 2015

BL2 had some gay. Hammerlock tasked you with finding audio logs of his ex boyfriend, Axton and Torgue are bi (confirmed in Tiny Tina DLC, though I don't know where), Moxxi has been bi pretty much forever and talked about dating Big Momma in the Torgue DLC as well as some occasional "Has Moxxi said anything about me?"s from female characters in Sanctuary and Scarlett, there were the audio logs in the Exploitation Reserve about a woman being forced to do experiments on a gay couple because Jack threatened her girlfriend and Tiny Tina is super gay.
On a side note, Maya is also confirmed asexual and they kinda hinted at her also being aromantic it in the Wedding DLC.

Edit: I swear this was relevant when I started typing it.

Most fun I had in Borderlands was with Maya.

Heh, sorry I deleted my post as it felt stupid.
Basically I said Mechromancer is probably the funniest RPG class I've played to date and there was minimal gay in BL1 and 2 but I was proven (at least half) wrong. Damn you, poor memory. And indifference.

And yes, Maya is also probably my favourite from the 3 games. Like everytime you get to use Ruin and Converge.

last edited at Dec 16, 2015 4:47PM

sharkman
Their Story discussion 16 Dec 16:02
Oh%20hoh%20hoh%20hoh
joined Jul 15, 2015

I get the feeling that okaay total guess but qui tong rejects her, sun jing cuts her hair, the other short hair girl gets involved and that I guess makes qui tong jealous? Idk I really can't wait to see what happens

That actually sounds very plausible. Perhaps the most plausible way to go if the author wants to introduce some drama, it's been mostly a fluff-ride for now. The ever-vitalizing misunderstanding-love-triangle-hotchpotch that can be stretched for another 50 chapters or so.

sharkman
Where you from?~ 10 Dec 07:27
Oh%20hoh%20hoh%20hoh
joined Jul 15, 2015

Helsinki, Finland.

sharkman
Oh%20hoh%20hoh%20hoh
joined Jul 15, 2015

My biggest question: they wouldn't actually carry a bunch of loose sand in an open truck, right? I mean, if nothing else, that's just a good way to lose a bunch of sand going from A to B, as well as, yeah, choking out pedestrians. Surely they'd use a closed truck, or just pack it into bags, right? Right?! This can't be a thing!

Trucks of japan are treacherous. In many ways.

sharkman
Oh%20hoh%20hoh%20hoh
joined Jul 15, 2015

Nobody better be badmouthing love in here!

The normal japstory: highschool ends, all contact ends. (for some reason they don't know how to use any sort of other communication method than direct contact and are very fickle with their feelings) love ends. yuri is ded. sorry.