Forum › She, Her Camera and Her Seasons discussion

Ss%20(2015-08-13%20at%2011.16.07)
joined Jul 3, 2015

stop the damn spoilers...

I'm just going to pretend you're all a bunch of big fat liars

Tumblr_nzoo8regve1qagjcno1_540
joined Jan 16, 2016

this may be a case like 'Octave' i didnt have my hopes to high when i started reading but it got better, i'm wishing the same with this story.
besides, low-key feeling like I'm reading a Max × Victoria AU fanfic XD
LiS? anyone?

Amanda%20baptista%20avy
joined Mar 13, 2016

Sweet christ. Is it really so hard to just say she hates him? She's really working hard to perpetuate her own misery, just sayin'.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

The thing is, she doesn't hate him. She has no real reason to.

He's just really open about his intentions. And pushy too. Her only mistake is to not outright reject him, leading the other girls to think she's leadin him on.

Though I'm not even sure it would deter him. He's so sure of himself. I too dislike that kind of guy who can't take a hint, but it's not like he tries to rape her.

Anyway, they don't end up together

Thiaguinho-sama
Ratana%20avatar%203.3%20dynasty
joined May 11, 2012

Nya-chan posted:

You sure? From what I remember they meet 7 years later and admit they still love each other...

Oh%20hoh%20hoh%20hoh
joined Jul 15, 2015

Nya-chan posted:

You sure? From what I remember they meet 7 years later and admit they still love each other...

Nya probably meant the guy & girl

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Nya-chan posted:

I meant Akari and whats-his-name. As for Yuki x Akari, the end is ambiguous. They just meet 7 years later (and hug I think?). Nothing hints that they get together. But not the other way either. It's an open ending.

Thiaguinho-sama
Ratana%20avatar%203.3%20dynasty
joined May 11, 2012

sharkman posted:

Nya probably meant the guy & girl

Nya-chan posted:

I meant Akari and whats-his-name. As for Yuki x Akari, the end is ambiguous. They just meet 7 years later (and hug I think?). Nothing hints that they get together. But not the other way either. It's an open ending.

Oh, okay then, not thinking properly since I just woke up so I didn't notice it was about Akira, as for the ending, I think it's typical "we won't say outright but it's obvious they'll be together now" kind of open yuri ending.

last edited at Mar 19, 2016 12:55PM

Photo
joined Oct 14, 2015

This manga already makes me fucking cry and then I read your comments, guys. ;-;

Photo
joined Oct 14, 2015

This manga already makes me fucking cry and then I read your comments, guys. ;-;

Img-20190201-wa0005
joined Sep 21, 2015

I don't get the story

Wooper
joined Oct 25, 2015

I loved the update. Can't believe I missed chapter 5, but the one-two-punch was nice...in the really painfully tragic kinda way. ha-ha

20190203_135245
joined Mar 5, 2016

With the way you guys are spoiling the story I am tempted to read the raws. But I won't and instead I'll just prepare my heart for the worst.(which is the open ending for me since I really dislike those.)

Ahri_by_kittew-d9c0y0n%20-%20copia
joined Mar 13, 2016

since i can't speak chinese i didn't get why Akari suddenly changed her mind along the story and started to develop feelings for the boi when she was clearly in love with Yuki and Yuki was in love with the boy. was confusing as fk lol

joined Aug 10, 2015

since i can't speak chinese i didn't get why Akari suddenly changed her mind along the story and started to develop feelings for the boi when she was clearly in love with Yuki and Yuki was in love with the boy. was confusing as fk lol

She never actually developed genuine romantic feelings for him. Basic 'let me get together with this guy to prove to myself I'm not in love with a girl' trope.

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

Ooooh my god
I was feeling pretty nervous about the picture but as soon as Yuki took hers out I was breathing and laughing so hard. Is that the idea that the classmates/"friends" will have of them now?
Of course the chapter ended with a sort of reality check, kinda reminds us that Akari's happiness is rather ephemeral, and soon enough, things won't be the way they were anywhere.
Kinda started off with a bit of drama, then the usual sweetness in their nonchalant, amusing friendship, and then it was bitter. All of these mood changes were sudden, and effective. Carefree sweetness sandwiched between social pressure and unrequited love. Ouch.

last edited at May 4, 2016 12:38AM

20220125_003513
joined Jan 30, 2013

Fucking hell she's so confusing to read and then reading the spoilers for the ending. Fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkk I hate everything

59453ac1563a3102b9b5731298ad55a7
joined Aug 31, 2014

my fuck, i love this so so much, why does it have to break my hearth! இ_இ

joined Feb 18, 2015

Well... that was a bit manipulative there at the end... This story hurts to read sometimes.

Omochikaeri_thumb
joined Nov 2, 2013

oh my goddd Yuki!!! That was so funny when she took out that picture and then called them uggo's XD I couldn't stop laughing. Now I know why Akari is in love with her. But oh that ending hurt... and after they were having such a good time too ;-; I really like this manga but it hurts.

joined Jun 12, 2015

Such beautiful moment ruined. Damn.

2641afdd-9dc4-4327-a1c3-a5b558c33522
joined Mar 12, 2014

Ughh this is ridiculously realistic, I am really loving the dynamic of the three of these here. Without a doubt the best love triangle scenario I've read. The MC is just really great in this and I love how the plots been progressing. urghhhh its so good! the ending is going to hurt though. agrhhh

last edited at May 4, 2016 6:07AM

joined Jan 8, 2014

Ack! The ch's over...I can't wait for the next one...thanks for translating ^_^

Salamandrake
joined Sep 11, 2014

Is Yuki trying to make Akari jealous? Because if she is, she's doing an extremely good job at it.

gwennie-chan
67351033_10220293459155029_8283322322757091328_n
joined Jul 22, 2015

Salamandrake posted:

Is Yuki trying to make Akari jealous? Because if she is, she's doing an extremely good job at it.

I just had that thought. That putting the camera in her hands and running away was like her chasing after everyone in her life. Well especially Rin, her childhood friend boy crush.

To reply you must either login or sign up.