Forum › Posts by MelonBun

MelonBun
Rsz_youravatar_3
joined Jun 30, 2015

Coincidentally I happened to have made nikujaga yesterday, so delicious, making me hungry again...

Wait where were they when they were kissing??? How come nobody notice them??? Were they somehow in a different room other than the cooking class?

Judging by the glass panels behind them, looks like the school entrance you see on page 9.

last edited at Apr 10, 2016 7:05AM

Rsz_youravatar_3
joined Jun 30, 2015

regarding the photo album

pseudo-incest?

Parents divorced when she was three and I presume that's Minato when she was 7. The woman in the photo has different hair color from her mother. The "what kind of lifestyle have you been leading until now" just kind of adds to it.

last edited at Mar 22, 2016 6:20AM

Rsz_youravatar_3
joined Jun 30, 2015

As expected from the tricks.

Rsz_youravatar_3
joined Jun 30, 2015

As expected of Minato's most sane story thus far.

MelonBun
Rsz_youravatar_3
joined Jun 30, 2015

Kaede's becoming more and more like a tsundere character... KaeYuzu in progress?

MelonBun
Rsz_youravatar_3
joined Jun 30, 2015

^To add,
The manga title is Futakaku Kankei and its getting it's first volume soon. Of course, I'll be supporting Tachi-sensei, because she's awesome.

MelonBun
Rsz_youravatar_3
joined Jun 30, 2015

Sadly, Haruko didn't realize her breasts grew for that one panel

MelonBun
Rsz_youravatar_3
joined Jun 30, 2015

But surely there's a better way than threesome MelonBun senpai?

Well, I guess an accident could happen over housing disputes.

MelonBun
Rsz_youravatar_3
joined Jun 30, 2015

Plot twist - threesome happens, Yuma is into heavy BDSM.

Why MelonBun senpai whyyyy ;_;

All I wanted was to see her inner sadist awaken ;_;

Who knows, maybe even Fujiwara will turn up to be a nice guy protecting Takeda or something

"Poor Takeda" > "I want to help him patch things" > "sleeping with his girlfriend should fix things"

Yup, sounds like perfectly sound reasoning to me. What a hero.

sorry for being snide, I couldn't help it.

MelonBun
Rsz_youravatar_3
joined Jun 30, 2015

Plot twist - threesome happens, Yuma is into heavy BDSM.

Rsz_youravatar_3
joined Jun 30, 2015

sad guy, got retconned right out of existence.

MelonBun
Rsz_youravatar_3
joined Jun 30, 2015

Just like Yuzu and Mei.

Now Haruko just needs to be a sex offender.

last edited at Jan 1, 2016 9:26PM

MelonBun
Rsz_youravatar_3
joined Jun 30, 2015

I honestly don't care about the gay or not panicking, please spoiler your post properly. Chapter's not released here yet.

MelonBun
Rsz_youravatar_3
joined Jun 30, 2015

Do breasts really float in water tho?

No. Real life breasts are heavier than depicted in anime since in real life breasts are basically piles of fat while in anime and manga breasts are made from jello and air.

Actually body fat has a rough density of 0.9g/mL while water is 1g/mL, so it's probably possible for huge breasts to float. I mean just the breasts will, it's not as if boobs can act as a floatation device.

MelonBun
Rsz_youravatar_3
joined Jun 30, 2015

Was it mugino?

I wouldn't put it past the people on this forum either, to get stirred up over something meaningless that is

MelonBun
Anime season 26 Dec 10:26
Rsz_youravatar_3
joined Jun 30, 2015

So, I saw the Fairy Tail Zero cover image and thought I'd dig a bit further.

Looks like it has potential, any Fairy Tail fans can clarify?

Rsz_youravatar_3
joined Jun 30, 2015

Happy End will leave you with emotions, I guarantee.

You should feel bad for suggesting it.

That statement ain't wrong though

MelonBun
Rsz_youravatar_3
joined Jun 30, 2015

Merry Christmas. Orange-chan was pretty cute this time. Haruka seems to enjoy making Yuu watch horror.

Rsz_youravatar_3
joined Jun 30, 2015

believing without a doubt that they're completely gays after only 6 chapters is a recipe for disappointment if the manga ends with them being nothing more than friends.

There's a really easy solution here, just don't expect a romantic conclusion, because the manga is honestly not a romance. You can assume the characters are gay even if they never make that conclusion for you, things don't have to spelled out for the reader. In the first place this is a gag manga at it's core, so being this paranoid is just ridiculous. SOL with straight characters doesn't have to end with them hooking up even when there's romantic subtext, you wouldn't default to assuming they're gay.

MelonBun
Rsz_youravatar_3
joined Jun 30, 2015

That's one high level strat in play, asking for her panties first to ease into exchanging numbers.

Rsz_youravatar_3
joined Jun 30, 2015

Y'all calm down a bit, or I'm turning this car around.

By which I mean I'll kill the thread if it gets too far out of hand.

I know it's not my place to say this, but please don't. This thread is containing all the nonsense that would otherwise be directed to and ruin completely irrelevant series threads.

Rsz_youravatar_3
joined Jun 30, 2015

Do you bleed every time a dick goes inside you?

Can I take this one home? So adorable.

MelonBun
Rsz_youravatar_3
joined Jun 30, 2015

@Serenata
What series are you referring to actually?

At least for me, I haven't ran into any series which went 180 on me, except maybe shitsurakuen. The early content usually gives a good idea of what to expect, this is seeming like KinMoza tier. Don't take kissing too seriously when it's a device for something else.

Nevertheless, here yuri is defined as “the overdone affection between two girls peculiar to girls in puberty,” adding that it is “a limited-time pseudo love”

That's interesting, that sounds like a description of Class S. Got the sauce?

MelonBun
Rsz_youravatar_3
joined Jun 30, 2015

If you're looking for a manga focusing on relationships, check the romance tag. This is more a gag manga with Yuri elements, shouldn't be that hard to understand. Whether they actually get together really should be a side issue.

MelonBun
Rsz_youravatar_3
joined Jun 30, 2015

Because there are only limited amounts of resources in this world, therefore the creation of an inferior piece of work means that one less possible superior work is available? There couldn't be a new Samurai Jack if people accepted infinite Family Guys, for instance. Sometimes you just can't accept mediocrity when you know there are better things out there. Especially when I saw the author's other work, which was perfectly fine. Same with that other series I was talking about, the author had done way better things than lower themselves to that base boring-ness.

I somehow think coming on a little-known site to hatefully comment upon a manga nobody's heard of is a bigger waste of resources.