Forum › Posts by aiborie

aiborie
Image Comments 23 Oct 15:12
Honoka%201
joined Jun 23, 2015
13%20-%20nvqe9y7

Hey, this is also an earlier work by zeratun01. Author was active on twitter till the account got removed or rather suspended. Was also actively doing NSFW commissions before vanishing from the web. Pity I can't find any links from this artist. Certainly one of my favorites.

aiborie
Image Comments 11 Sep 18:29
Honoka%201
joined Jun 23, 2015
Korrasami_by_plastic_pipes-day8ndc

Hnnnggg... Agrees, Korra was completely broken around Season 3.

aiborie
Image Comments 11 Sep 18:23
Honoka%201
joined Jun 23, 2015
En-62032349_p9

Be-betsuni! ~

aiborie
Image Comments 27 Aug 16:39
Honoka%201
joined Jun 23, 2015
Untitled-1

What has Saida Nika been up to? Love to see more of her content.

aiborie
Image Comments 20 Aug 18:44
Honoka%201
joined Jun 23, 2015
All

Best girl Nico ~ <3

aiborie
Honoka%201
joined Jun 23, 2015

The art initially repulsed me but it grows on you. Author's art style looks stiff yet her characters are appealing. The juxtaposition is nice. Story-wise I'm thoroughly entertained.

aiborie
Image Comments 21 Jan 13:45
Honoka%201
joined Jun 23, 2015
Gasp

Finding it hard to breath lmao!

aiborie
Image Comments 17 Nov 09:09
Honoka%201
joined Jun 23, 2015
32nfg00

Ehehehe, so cute!

aiborie
Image Comments 13 Nov 13:14
Honoka%201
joined Jun 23, 2015
Loup_sauvage

Beautiful...

Honoka%201
joined Jun 23, 2015

No, the double negative is pretty important to the meaning of the panel. Yohane is all like "hey I want to say I like this but I'm too embarrassed to" so she tries to be indirect about it there

Oh thank you, did not catch that. Re-read it again and you were right about it.

aiborie
Image Comments 06 Nov 01:15
Honoka%201
joined Jun 23, 2015
Efupnku

Had a good laugh with this one haha.

aiborie
Image Comments 31 Oct 14:55
Honoka%201
joined Jun 23, 2015

Aw this was so adorable... My heart! ~

aiborie
Image Comments 06 Sep 14:13
Honoka%201
joined Jun 23, 2015
58647223_p0

The ship sails! <3

aiborie
Image Comments 09 Jun 23:50
Honoka%201
joined Jun 23, 2015
44525731_p28

Dittozomi haha. Cute!!

aiborie
Honoka%201
joined Jun 23, 2015

Wow this has become a favorite of mine. The build up! Now that's good yuri. Thank you scanlators!

aiborie
Honoka%201
joined Jun 23, 2015

Well that was oddly satisfying.

Honoka%201
joined Jun 23, 2015

I want MOAR!!! ~

aiborie
Fall discussion 22 Dec 18:03
Honoka%201
joined Jun 23, 2015

Author's art improved and had been consistent with this one. Ah... What a lovely read... :-)

aiborie
Image Comments 14 Dec 07:18
Honoka%201
joined Jun 23, 2015
50202502_p9

Wow... Beautiful! I can't find the artist though. Pretty interested seeing other works of this artist!

last edited at Dec 14, 2015 7:21AM

aiborie
Honoka%201
joined Jun 23, 2015

I think Miss Sunflower in particular is probably fine other than the current issue in obtaining raws. (Which after a quick check it seems we actually do need for Miss Sunflower after this last chapter.) It's one of Kawaii's more popular series so it's going to have more people available to work on it.

And me too but from what I've gathered this has been known to happen before, often because of work hour stuff, so I'm guessing it's probably something like that here too.

Thank you for the info Alice Cheshire! That's kind of you.

We're all good for editors at the moment but thanks for the interest.
So do we. I understand it was something to do with a job but not 100%.

Good to hear Hanabi! Love your name, fireworks. Just post somewhere if you need help, will be willing to help out in the future.

aiborie
Honoka%201
joined Jun 23, 2015

Chapter 44 got released prematurely >:-(
The file will probably be updated in a bit with some corrections.

We have raws for all the chapters that have been released and translations for the next 3 volumes. It's mostly a matter of editing at this point.

Haha you really got pissed with this one... To the AnonUploader, I know your good intentions but don't do that again or we won't get translations from DrMario. Haha kidding.... People on /u/ are just rad, everything's already set, we're just further behind with the editing.

aiborie
Honoka%201
joined Jun 23, 2015

It should be possible. The group is still getting things together but there are people still actively working on project. The only real issue that I can think of is that as far as I know Sachiko is the person who provided all the raws for the group so after doing what we have stocked up we'd have to find someone else to provide raws unless Sachiko comes back.

If that's the case and if the group finally finds another source for the raws, I would be willing to be an editor for the series. Well for a chapter or two since I'm currently tied up with another series. Do you guys currently need help with scanlating Miss Sunflower?... I hate waiting for too long for another chapter, it kind of ruins the flow for me. Though all of your efforts are appreciated!

And I wish for Sachiko-sama's return... I hope she's okay.

aiborie
Honoka%201
joined Jun 23, 2015

http://i.imgur.com/gTwKxCi.png - Wishful thinking.

How the heck do you upload images on the comments section anyway?

aiborie
Honoka%201
joined Jun 23, 2015

Oh my G*d at Chapter 40. Are you just doing the translations and someone else typesetting the chapters? I would be willing to typeset a chapter or 2. Though I have never typesetted anything before but I'm good with Photoshop. Thank you very much for the raw links and for translating DrMario!

Yes, someone else is typesetting it. If you want to have a go at a chapter claim it in this thread http://boards.4chan.org/u/thread/1911433#p1911433. Also post there when you're done for QC purposes before releasing.

I should also add "Thank you" and "I can give you some pointers or whatever if you have any questions".

Aw... No really 'thank you'. :-) I already posted on 4chan. I'm quite a no-brainer with Japanese characters and I just inserted your translations based on my intuition. I already did Chapter 40... I just need to clean up the effects and change the fonts. Man... Never knew this was tricky haha. Where shall I contact you DrMario?

aiborie
Honoka%201
joined Jun 23, 2015

For those of you who aren't up to speed this is the current situation:
There are 8 Volumes out in Japan, 6 in Germany and 2(?) in Italy. The current chapter count is 119 with a new one every two weeks (posted on this website: http://grandjump.shueisha.co.jp/original/otome/).
Collected official raws from 61 onward can be found here: https://www.mediafire.com/folder/zq719nicccy54/Virgins'_Empire
Someone posted raws for volume 3 bought from the Japanese kindle store (which was trickier to buy from than you'd expect) and I'm doing my best translating it. Hopefully we will get the other volumes too and pump out these chapters quickly. The guy or girl who donated the raws is also the one doing the editing, I think.
You can find a couple more assorted raws here: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0By0BSYQDRyUXS1laWUFjcEI0RFU
And all of the scripts I've written here: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0By0BSYQDRyUXbnh5MFlNbldIbG8

Oh my G*d at Chapter 40. Are you just doing the translations and someone else typesetting the chapters? I would be willing to typeset a chapter or 2. Though I have never typesetted anything before but I'm good with Photoshop. Thank you very much for the raw links and for translating DrMario!