Forum › Posts by licenciado_gato

licenciado_gato
joined May 26, 2015

Chapter 37 rough translation
http://pastebin.com/EdwMpebU

Get your tissues ready for next week

Thanks Halmoni, that was fast.

So drama is comming next week. I'll prepare a huge box of tissues....just in case T-T

licenciado_gato
joined May 26, 2015

OMG!!! Why is this SOOO CUUUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah... Cute accident... (about newest chap)

You think something really happened to her? I thought Seol-a just heard some news and got anxious that it might have been No-rae's bus, but I don't think it really is the case.. or may be... I'm.. erm.. too positive? But really so much drama out of nowhere? No-o... I think Seol-a just needed a clue how important No-rae became to her.

....Brace yourself drama is......... comming?

licenciado_gato
joined May 26, 2015

Mmmm I used to download FF in spanish because it's my native and even if i don't have trouble with doing so in english... It's nice to do it in your native tongue. However, I began reading the originals at comico with the typeset and I find it really easy to do-on my computer at least. I still donwload the spanish version, but I felt like reading them where Ssamba can get the credit he/she deserves is the right thing to do. Also, I'd like to thank everyone who works hard to translate FF to English and Spanish... haven't checked other languagues so...

Sería más raro leer español. Aunque estoy segura que hay un montón de latinos (as) orbitando por acá.

No, no te equivocas. Latina orbitando por aquí XD

And about the discussion, as for me, I always visit Comico to watch the new chapter every sunday and I have no problem on wating for Halmonis translation on Pastebin a few hours later. I haven't check on the translation overlay some users are talking about, but I think it's nice we can support Ssamba's work by doing that.

licenciado_gato
joined May 26, 2015

I'm in love/hate relationship with FF. Every week my whole Sunday (PST time) is wasted with anxiety. I cant do anything else besides checking Comico, checking Halmoni's pastebin, then 4chan, then Dynasty Scans, then imgur from 2pm til midnight.

Same here />o< /, at my country's time, chapter is up to Comico at 4 o'clock in the evening more or less and despite i'm on finals (and i'm architecture major by the way XD) I always make the time to enjoy one of my favorite manhwas so far /*0*/ (in the time I am suppose to be drawing plans and making models, but come on! we have the right of having time to relax and enjoy the wonderful things of life, and that's what FF has become to me)

Anyway, I'm new here so I also want to THANK our Queen/Goddess/Light in the darkness Halmoni for the great job, and for taking her time to translate the chapters every week (that's not an easy job, so be thankful guys). And as for me, you are the real MVP Halmoni.

And to the community, also thank you guys, you made my day every time I come to read this forum

Greetings from Mexico