Forum › Posts by tictoc nerd

tictoc nerd
joined Apr 24, 2015

Mei x sayo ftw.

tictoc nerd
joined Apr 24, 2015

Mei x sayo ftw.

joined Apr 24, 2015

Hm. Guess anna will be alone while crew hooks up.

joined Apr 24, 2015

Guys nonono and sakura weren't built up badly. If anything I just wish we got a line about her thinking nonono was cute but outside of that their arc was done well.

Now here we have mei being mikan's equivalent accept in mimi mix we knew her and nonono weren't gonna end up together. Here the couples felt more subtle and now we're getting actual romance from our leads.

Raphy has sagiri and mei has frenya. Anna will either be alone, get into a poly relationship with one of the other couples, or we still haven't met her love interest yet.

Not every romance arc needs to start from the beginning. It's fine if creators want to wait a while before developing romance arcs. Mimi mix had it at the start while this one waited.

Nothing wrong with that at all.

tictoc nerd
Image Comments 30 Jun 23:22
joined Apr 24, 2015
En-1266656396298252288

Nico kissing herself.

tictoc nerd
joined Apr 24, 2015

I've been waiting for this series to get translated and I knew there was something about these two that I didn't care for.

That's why my interest goes to the secondary duo. That's all I'll spoil. But they're what I'm dying to see.

tictoc nerd
joined Apr 24, 2015

I like this but it feels unfinished. Why is the maid considered insane? Is it because she puts up with the abuse? Did she kill the twin sister with some warped perception that she'd score with the big sister in her fragile state? By that i mean is a case of a character not being afraid to hurt the person they love if it means they can get together with them in the end.

joined Apr 24, 2015

How does Kiwi not like watermelon? Who doesn't like watermelon?

I don't dislike watermelon but I don't care for it either. Messy, barely any flavor and annoying seeds getting in the way.

joined Apr 24, 2015

Ah, the force is strong with the blonde one. That trick only works on the weak minded.

joined Apr 24, 2015

I've been waiting for this and the last chapter to be translated for a long time.

tictoc nerd
joined Apr 24, 2015

The conflict makes no sense since the two fiancés don't actually care about each other and only decided to get married to save face. She accidently got impregnated by a guy and he accidently impregnated a chick he only grip the goblin to in another story.

That's why this conflict on them being unfaithful and uncaring toward each other feels extremely forced. Why tell me how and why they don't care for each other and then proceed to treat every other interaction as if they do? They're only a couple in name so why should sorry or want something bad to happen to either of them if they cheat on each other?

The guy is a dick and that's where he needs to be put in check.

The flaw is so painfully obvious. If you wanted to drag the story out then don't make that revelation so early.

God, it's like a story that involves romance having one or both parties involved confess their feelings in, let's say, the first 9 chapters but from chapter 10 to 1 million the confession is treated like it never happened. Then why add the confession? Now I can't enjoy the story as much because i'll just keep asking why is the confession not being followed up on,

I'd be asking questions that I shouldn't be and that's the issue in this story.

tictoc nerd
joined Apr 24, 2015

Ok from what I've read so far in the story and comments, I hope the hot co worker finds another pretty girlfriend to love. Rinko is pathetic, foolish and selfish.

I wish rinko and a chan were stuck in an interdimensional void for eternity alone forever. They deserve each other.

tictoc nerd
joined Apr 24, 2015

I don't care for this one. It feels like some pieces of the story are missing. Like they might as well have just been putting up a facade for everyone but be really lovey dovey when alone. But as is I wonder how their relationship even started, why it still progresses and what it is currently.

tictoc nerd
joined Apr 24, 2015

I've been waiting weeks for 209 to be translated because I wanted to know if there was gonna be a poly reveal to their relationship. Like I thought that mahiru was gonna be revealed to have a crush on both mahiro and yuu and that yuu had fallen for both mahimahi's and was scared of upsetting mari for not being totally loyal to her. Then maybe mari and mahimahi would be willing to get with each other because none of seem against the idea. Like it just hadn't crossed their minds before.

Guess I was wrong.

Screw it i'll just keep my fingers crossed and hope that it happens someday. Look back at all their interactions and tell me a 4 way poly relationship wouldn't work.

tictoc nerd
joined Apr 24, 2015

Ok am I missing something? Why is writer trying so hard to make it seem like we should care about the hot chick and the douchebag breaking up?

They never liked each other outside of douchebag just thinking she's pretty and wanting to bone. And her just going along with it because she can't say no and he was at least somewhat attractive. Plus they only agreed to get married because the hot chick got pregnant.

Him not treating her like he has feelings for her is expected and understandable but him being a douche about it is not ok.

I never forgot for an instant that these two aren't even interested in each other. They're just putting up with each other because of their child and for image sake.

So who cares if they cheat on each other? They're only a couple in name but don't act as such in any other instant.

So this pretend build up to some lame drama is odd.

I don't like or care about any of these characters and don't support any of them getting together but the story thinks i'm dumb enough to fall for it's painfully obvious ship bait.

The main chick is just a bland hopeless romantic.
The hot chick is just a spineless, indecisive, piece of eye candy.
The guy is just a bitter, vengeful douche taking out his frustrations on the hot chick.
And the hot chick's coworker is just some salty twat that didn't get the guy she wanted so she blames the hot chick as if it's her fault she lost.

Ugh this story is just stupid. I think it's because it's too obvious with it's manipulation.

tictoc nerd
joined Apr 24, 2015

Haruka x kanae is my favorite couple. While it's a tie between mahiro x mahiru and yumimi x nononon as my 2nd. I don't care at all about the rest so any chapters that don't involve my 3 favorites is a major letdown.

last edited at Feb 20, 2020 1:12PM

joined Apr 24, 2015

Yay, this series is here! Honestly, I still can't tell if they actually had sex at the beginning or if landlady was just lying about that because she has a giant crush on her.

I never believed her for a second. She always reacts like it's her first time going further.

tictoc nerd
Lily Marble discussion 13 Jan 20:46
joined Apr 24, 2015

The tomboy looks much better after the make over

joined Apr 24, 2015

Ok i'm really loving this.

tictoc nerd
joined Apr 24, 2015

Totally shipping sakura and ai

tictoc nerd
Mimi Mix! discussion 15 Nov 22:12
joined Apr 24, 2015

Spoiler since Ch.16 just came out on MD If you like side characters getting laid then you will be happy because of the non-surprise announcement of Mikan/Chika dating but if like me you remember that Nono is suposs to be the MC and she supossingly love Neon and have confess to her in Ch.11/12 then you will be very mad. For starter, don't think that the relation between Neon and Nono have change in any way. They still act to each other like before and if you skip 11 and 12, you won't see much differences.And also the reaction of Neon to the announcement is borderline stupid if it's what i think. Basically Neon seem rather shocked by the announcement. When you consider she said that she said she was a unique child and consider Mikan like a sister than you probably understand where i want to go. SHe probably think that now the two others are dating (and having sex for those interested), Mikan will not have time to spend with her and she is will be alone again. Combine it with the precedent statement that the relation between Neon/Nono seem be back to start and you understand why i'm mad. Other scenarios, one better and one worse.
Better scenario is Neon realise she is not really lovey dovey with Nono and is shocked that the two others have gone further than them. Worse case scenario is Neon was actually in love with Mikan (or Chika w/e at this point) andis shocked that her love got snatched away, even if Nono is here, probably the least probable because of 11 and 12 but then again the author seem to forget it happen so.

I agree with you on neon's reaction not making a lick of sense and questioned it heavily. But all my thoughts kept bringing me back to her reaction being contrived no matter what.

But I'm not as salty as i thought i'd be. Though 2 simple short lines would fix the flaws i have with her reaction.

Wasting chapters on pointless side characters strikes again.

last edited at Nov 16, 2019 3:37PM

tictoc nerd
Mimi Mix! discussion 15 Nov 22:08
joined Apr 24, 2015

sleekie posted:

Unless that's the end of the manga I don't see a reason to get mad.

In a way, stuff like that resulted in the end of the manga... get it? because it was axed XP

Was it really axed or are you just saying that?
Because everytime one of these series is short people always say it's because they got axed rather than maybe the series wasn't meant to be long running.

joined Apr 24, 2015

It's pretty obvious the younger sister is confusing familial love with romantic love.

1) Her mother always made it clear she didn't love her
2) Her mother abused her physically on occasion (lord knows how much verbal abuse she might've gotten) to the point she predicted more physical abuse more often
3) Her mother carelessly told her she wished she'd died in the accident instead of the father and gave her away to another family without a care in the world.
4) Though it's never said we can assume neither she nor her mother ever tried to contact each other for anything ever again. Makes sense given how the instant the mother wished for a desired death of her daughter the story tells us the daughter then saw the mother as dead to her.
5) The father rarely came into her life and, even though her showed he loved her and was most likely the only positive thing she could truly consider family, that minimal happiness quickly faded and would be forgotten til he showed up again randomly.
6) Though she had friends that added some positivity to her life she says herself that she knew she'd lose contact with them.
7) Though her foster mother took her in and was nice to her she made it clear that the only relationship they have between them is caretaker and student maid. Plus with her being gone often due to her job neither could form any bonds.

In all these instances someone either is distant with her or eventually leave her. But only her big sister calls her family, is constantly in her life so they end up having a familial and "friendly" bond, and she told her they were stuck together for life. Which showed the younger sister she wouldn't lose another person she came into contact with.

Though the big sister is a bitch, and the younger sister should not be as kind to her as she is, it's clear dealing with her is better than everything her mother put her through. So we also have another negative aspect on the younger sister's life in which the best thing she could ask for is a bitchy sister.

It's a bit sad.

last edited at Nov 5, 2019 4:28PM

tictoc nerd
joined Apr 24, 2015

I'm surprised nobody is fuming at how Nononon rejected Yumimi's confession of love pretending it had to be a joke.

I didn't take that as a confession. It looked like more teasing from the writer.

I know common sense says "duh" but I've read enough manga that threw my common sense in my face. This series included.

At this point all the "couples" should be couples but that's if i use my common sense.

tictoc nerd
joined Apr 24, 2015

Shouldn't this have the wishful thinking tag? It's shown that the dark haired girl was just fantasizing about sex with the pig tailed girl.