Forum › Posts by tictoc nerd

tictoc nerd
joined Apr 24, 2015

I stopped shipping them because the anime made it clear they see each as sisters/best friends. Kasumi is the dia/honoka of romance this season. As in one member with no love interest in the group. Shizuku was pushed more toward liking ayumu and setsuna in a poly ship. While kasumi favored emma and ayumu.

tictoc nerd
joined Apr 24, 2015

The only couples I care to see are nononon x yumimi, kanae x haruka and mahiro x mahiru. These couples are the most interesting to me.

joined Apr 24, 2015

There's no way the teacher or taste woman are getting picked.

A lot of these writers need to take some hints from hentai. No cap. I don't mean writing sex but writing variety for the outcome of their romance plots. It's obvious who the 2 women the protagonist is most interested in, tomboy and roommate, so there's no point in shipping her with the others.

That's not something I want to say but I've rad enough hentai and gotten more satisfaction from those romances, when there are some, than a lot of these "normal" anime and manga.

Hentai always has the worst dialogue but I guarantee anyone here could find one with a romance plot and genuinely not know the outcome til the end.

I'm talking about hentai manga specifically because hentai anime is just atrocious and under sells the credit hentai strangely deserves sometimes.

tictoc nerd
joined Apr 24, 2015
En-1406661300080443392

Hard to say but this ship and kasumi x ayumu was a definite tease.

tictoc nerd
joined Apr 24, 2015

Glad rinna lost. Now I can really give the series a chance.

tictoc nerd
joined Apr 24, 2015

So it was good or bad ending?

Bad ending. Unless shino can change hana's mind she's screwed.

tictoc nerd
joined Apr 24, 2015

How can love be so popular but the manga are hardly translated?

tictoc nerd
joined Apr 24, 2015

Blondie is just a little bit superficial person... Oh well, lot of relationships actually start exactly for reasons like that.

Afterwards the people love to explain and rationalize their crushes with something that feels bit more solid and logical, so it's not embarrassing to admit someone just was in your strike/kink zone and you took a chance on them.

It also explains why rescue romances are so popular in fiction. It's a good way to pretend you had at least some kind of deeper and more worthwhile reason to go after someone.

I mean, that's how all romances start fam.

tictoc nerd
joined Apr 24, 2015

@LostGamble Maybe because moms a bit jelous? She has acted and hinted a bit like she regrets not trying it with kusunagi when they were at school. Also I'll assume her daughter has grown up some by the time she hooks up with kusunagi too..

So I dont see much issue.

Yeah the daughter is in her early 20s when they get together due to a 10 year time skip.

joined Apr 24, 2015

Seriously? People were really doubting the mc as a yandere. She's clearly one but just not a confrontational or combative one like the rival. Each chapter shows this.

If anything, the idol might be one or become one herself.

tictoc nerd
joined Apr 24, 2015

I love hana's perspective on how she views shino. She thinks shino is some amazing goddess and loves her because of that. When in reality shino is only a goddess to her because she loved her from the start.

She's confused herself.

Like hana's immediate desire/motivation to go to school, not miss a day and do anything in life was simply because she wanted to see the girl she liked. We may not know hana's past but clearly whatever in her life that could've been a motivator for her to do better didn't work. Only that minute act of kindness from shino did.

And the fact that she says she didn't miss a day tells me there were days where she wanted to relapse but her love for shino kept her going. Shino is what tv tropes calls hana's living emotional crutch.

I believe hana loves shino genuinely, I believe she's crazy, I love that she doesn't care what she has to do to make shino hers because she lives up to what a yandere is.

tictoc nerd
joined Apr 24, 2015

I really love this story. It's generic but does the yandere trope well. I really wish there was a sequel telling how their relationship went.

Did it get better or worse over time? By that I mean was shino eventually able to break through to hana and make her reflect on her actions and change? Does shino tug at hana's heart and question her love for her. Or did hana unintentionally become abusive due to shino ignoring her constantly? Like shino knows she doesn't have the will power to leave hana but so she decides to not interact with her unless absolutely necessary. And given hana's personality I could see her giving shino a little space but over time the dark side she kept bottled up came out but in ways hana didn't even expect.

Basically more variety with how yandere are presented like how the first story did.

A sequel to this would be great.

Though I really hope hana doesn't have a sad backstory. Some crazy people are really just crazy. There are plenty of scenarios where a person can be seen a certain way by their family and friends and their disgusting actions are seen as uncharacteristic from their family and friends perspective.

last edited at Jan 15, 2021 12:35PM

joined Apr 24, 2015

I guess you guys haven't realized the mc is yandere as well.

What makes u say that?¿

Her obsession with the idol and the fact she claimed her as hers. If you know yandere characters then it's pretty obvious. All she's missing is the emotionless eyes.

joined Apr 24, 2015

I guess you guys haven't realized the mc is yandere as well.

tictoc nerd
joined Apr 24, 2015

Well I hate this story. If either or both were yandere I'd like it because their behavior is akin to yandere.

tictoc nerd
joined Apr 24, 2015

Wow. A love triangle that actually completes the triangle. That's rare.

tictoc nerd
Yamitsuki discussion 25 Dec 23:55
joined Apr 24, 2015

Aw man. I just saw the raws. That's what was too much for the translator to handle? All I saw was basic yandere behavior.

joined Apr 24, 2015

Ah, tsundere like her are annoying to follow. There's nothing likeable about her nor is her behavior justified. Terrible example of a tsundere.

joined Apr 24, 2015

The tsundere's kryptonite

tictoc nerd
joined Apr 24, 2015

I dig it

tictoc nerd
joined Apr 24, 2015

See? Romance doesn't need to drag on for a million chapters or episodes. You just have to believe both characters are romantically interested in each other.

tictoc nerd
joined Apr 24, 2015

I don't care about the leads. Why was the side couple's conclusion skipped when it's only a few more pages added?

tictoc nerd
Cynical Dog discussion 04 Aug 20:44
joined Apr 24, 2015

Meh

tictoc nerd
joined Apr 24, 2015

God I've been waiting forever to find out tamaki and kyou's names. They're what I was interested in when I saw the raws months back and kept me interested. And even now They're what I read this story for.

tictoc nerd
joined Apr 24, 2015

Finally found a love triangle that actually completes the triangle. Very rare.