Forum › Posts by Breizh

Breizh
joined Mar 15, 2015

I like how ena keeps reaching out to her in chapter 3, even though the other is trying to put distance between them. It doesn't feel like we see that often.

joined Mar 15, 2015

Why do I only find this now ? This is amazing.

joined Mar 15, 2015

The more more I read the more absurd I find it.

joined Mar 15, 2015

I don't really understand the blondie, she seemed interested from the beginning but has a boyfriend and all of a sudden wants to break up even though the other is neither kind nor caring and doesn't seem interested in her...

Breizh
joined Mar 15, 2015

It was a bit meh IMO though. I didn't feel much from it.

last edited at Dec 14, 2017 5:35AM

joined Mar 15, 2015

So, bikini or one piece ?

joined Mar 15, 2015

Is that latin "semper" for her arm tattoo?
It looks like it. Was she a Marine before ? ^^

Breizh
Spice Girls discussion 15 Nov 18:53
joined Mar 15, 2015

The art is great

joined Mar 15, 2015

I always get kinda yucked out by guys who like yuri that much

That kinda hurts to say it like that, to be honest :( . If a girl told me that she's a fujoshi I wouldn't mind at all.

I don't say around me that I love yuri because I know that they could think I'm strange but still.

Besides as the well known male yuri philosopher Purple Library Guy once said on batoto :

"For me it's a no-brainer. If you're het, what would you rather be looking at in a romance--a pretty girl and some dude, or two pretty girls? Question answers itself. Who wants some guy hogging the frames when you can have double the cuteness instead?"

joined Mar 15, 2015

Damn they must’ve done some intense handholding after that

Lewd.

Breizh
Gunjo discussion 11 Oct 19:27
joined Mar 15, 2015

What is this case with coins about? Don't really understand how it relocated to the coat from the jeans, where is it from and how they all remembered about it.

It's the change that the black haired woman kept from the day when she gave back the money to the blonde at a cafe. You can see it in chapter 3.

Breizh
Gunjo discussion 13 Aug 05:30
joined Mar 15, 2015

Megchan's scanlation is still working on it regularly. Dunno why it's not updated here

joined Mar 15, 2015

I'm a bit lost here, are they really the same sisters, it's a bit hard to see with that simplistic art but they don't seem to have the same personality at all.

joined Mar 15, 2015

Who can be worried over their high school kid staying alone one night at home, seriously?

joined Mar 15, 2015

Hello, I don't know if it already exists or if it's possible to do but It would be nice to have an option to filter the doujins and pairings. I don't have the slightiest interest for those and it's quite tedious when I'm searching in the directory.

Breizh
joined Mar 15, 2015

Her kouhai is completely crazy...

joined Mar 15, 2015

She's so laid back

Breizh
Their Story discussion 27 Mar 08:06
joined Mar 15, 2015

Life is good when their story is updated.

Life is sad when you finish the chapter

joined Mar 15, 2015

They're going to the hospital because he grabbed her wrist? What a waste of time.

joined Mar 15, 2015

Hana made me angry in this chapter but then I remembered what hina said In the previous chapter. It makes sense now

Breizh
Scandal discussion 04 Mar 16:47
joined Mar 15, 2015

It left a bad taste in my mouth. I can't say I enjoyed it...

joined Mar 15, 2015

I don't understand all the hate for the latest chapter, I liked it. She obviously didn't want hana to freak out, think she was after her and start to hate her or something.

Breizh
Kase-san discussion 07 Jan 15:40
joined Mar 15, 2015

Kase's face was perfectly drawn on one of the pages :)

Breizh
Heart Gifts discussion 31 Dec 08:29
joined Mar 15, 2015

Not too fond of the explanation of "we let her die because of her father's religion", but the story was nice. And yeah, totally look forward to the father flipping out even more when he learn his daughter is lesbian. Would make for a fun extra chapter. XD

It happens, the jeovah witnesses refuse blood transfusions even if their relative is dying and sue the hospitals that do it anyway.

Breizh
Heart Gifts discussion 26 Dec 07:35
joined Mar 15, 2015

I'm not fun at parties but her heart rate shouldn't increase so fast. Transplanted hearts are not innervated anymore which means that their pulse don't vary so easily, except maybe if they have new techniques in this manga considering they can transplant mechanical hearts. (Why didn't they give a mechanical heart to the first girl though, now that I think about it?)