Forum › Posts by Martian

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

The blue hair girl is Nami, right? She looks ugly with her long her.

I'm pretty sure it's Nammi. And I agree, long hair doesn't suit her.

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

So, I'm not sure but it looks like Sumin and Seju's relationship is really over this time. For good.

Martian
WDTFS fans - off topic 10 Nov 09:40
Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

Been a while since I've been here, and hope that everyone's doing okay.

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

I honestly didn't expect that break up. Even if both Sumin and Sungji did fight for that relationship in their own ways, I think the lack of communication between them about the important thing is what broke them. Sumin with all of her secrets of her past relationship and Sungji not telling Sumin what's really bothering her. Now what I want to know is whether Sungji's going to turn Dawoon down for good or return Dawoon's feeling. Anyway, despite of what happened, I still think that team blonde will be the end game.

The representation of lesbians in WDTFS makes me wanna puke sp bad. Not that i hate the story, but author is showing lesbians to have sex with every woman even though they are already in love with someone. Seriously the author is indirectly labeling lesbians as sluts.

And any one trying to defend it saying 'ah thats what mature people do when feel lonely like duh' are plain stupid idiots and are supporting that its fine to cheat on your love partner if someone remove clothes in front of you.

I don't think that's what the author is trying to do here. I think they're trying to portray a person who feels so hollow on the inside and trying to find something to fill the void. Also we shouldn't forget that Sumin sleeping with lots of women is also a part of her revenge. But aside of her and probably Nami, there's no one else in this story who is sleeping with just any living women.
And if you are talking about the cheating part, then it's not just lesbians, even straight people does that, and to me, it's the person and not their sexuality.

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

I feel like Sungji is more human when she's with Dawoon. She's more her self, if that makes sense. Also in my opinion, Sungji x Dawoon has more chemistry then Sungji x Sumin. Also, it's nice to see more about Sungji after all this time. That aside, Sungji is starting to grow a little weary now. She likes the attention Dawoon gives her, and that's something to worry about. If Sumin doesn't try to fight for her now, she might lose her.
I want to know what they will make Seju do now. When the third arc started, they made it look like she's going to go all out to get Sumin back, but now she's in good terms with Sumin again (??) and not doing anything, yet. But that smile, it's like she's up to something, and that something can't be good. I hope I'm wrong. ;;;

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

This story should change its title to "What the Fuck is Happening?".
I have faith in Sungji. She's not going to go through with it.

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

I wonder if Dawoon coming back to korea was Seju's doing.

I hope not. That's getting a little old. For once I do hope it's not Seju's doing.

Maybe Dawoon's purpose here is to help Sungji to forgive Sumin.

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

So, will Sungji use Dawoon to get back on Sumin? I really hope not. That would be kind of lame, an endless cycle of revenge.

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

When Nami said I won't say anything to weight one side I thought she meant Seju and Sungji, not Seju and Sumin

I got the impression that Nami meant Seju and Sumin, since Sungji was asking her to tell everything she knows about Seju and Sumin's relationship. But Nammi refused with reasons that Sungji and Sumin hasn't broken up officially yet.

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

Plot twist! Maybe mole guy did sleep with Seju's mom, so he's Seju's real dad. The chairman didn't know about this so he assumed that Seju was his child? (or they didn't sleep together but they had a moment where it makes him feel responsible to look after Seju...) so many possibilties

That's possibility has been discussed quite a lot here, but in chapter 19 it was mentioned that they did a dna test on Seju, and it proved that Seju is the chairman's daughter. Maybe the mole guy looks after Seju that much because she's a spitting image of her mother. However, with still a lot of chapters left, who knows.

I don't like it this way. I know that when it comes to a breakup, it's in an area of Sumin's expertise, while it's totally new to Sungji. But I want that Sumin is the one who is hurt more than Sungji since she cheated on Sungji.

In my opinion, usually, the one who cheated feels more regret than hurt, so I think it's normal for Sungji to be the one hurting, for now. But I agree with you, I want Sumin to suffer more than Sungji.

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

Is it Sumin's car? (it looks similar to the car she driving to the hospital to see the chairman) well whoever it is, it may imply that in the next chapter the person will interact with Sungji?

Oh yes, it is Sumin's car. Didn't notice that she was driving a black car. But it could also be a different car that's similar to Sumin's. They might interact with Sungji, or not. Let's just hope whoever that is is not up to anything bad.

I also assume she was actually killed. And is that mole guy really her son or nah?

It's very possible that Seju's mother was murdered. The mole guy did mention that it looks like she was strangled to death. Judging from the mole guy's age, and that Seju's mother slept with him, I don't think the mole guy is her son.

Then he said that compensated for that scar by giving Sumin revenge over Seju. Does that refer to Sumin using her incident with mole guy as a way to guilt trip Seju, or something else happened that Sumin did to Seju and we still don't know.

It could be both. In the previous chapter, Nammi did say that if she say anything, it might tip the balance to the other side. Whether it's Sumin's or Seju's side, it's still difficult to tell.

last edited at Sep 18, 2016 12:30PM

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

Is this situation hurting Sungji more than it is hurting Sumin?

That's how it looks so far.

That black car, is that Seju's car? The situation is somewhat familiar to when Seju was stalking Sumin and the red hair...

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

The only thing that I like about this chapter is Nammi. Can I ship Nammi x Sungji? xD

I think Sumin will still think of Seju at some point again, maybe still questioning her position with Sungji, then Seju will fuck it up more and this pattern will be repeated until the end when Sumin will have finally moved on.

Just like a typical K-drama story...Still hoping for some twist or surprise tho.

Martian
Ayame 14 discussion 30 Aug 07:47
Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

Especially from Sango. I think Ayame and Sango have sex, but it's unclear. And Kagari almost does Ayame.

Ayame did have sex with sango, after some sort of confession. But she was not satisfied with the actual intercourse, and concluded that masturbating with a toothbrush is the best thing ever. In school Sango came to ayame saying "I want to do it again" which shocked shinobu and kagari. And at the end of the story, all of them experienced the greatness of Ayame's toothbrush That's pretty much what happened at the end of volume 3.

This manga is more about sexual discovery than romance. It's pretty cute.

True. Anyone expecting any sorts of romance will be disappointed.

last edited at Aug 30, 2016 7:48AM

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

you know what, we're already on chapter 56 and I still can't figure out what kind of personality does Sungji have lol
like her character and personality is all over the place. her lack of backstory, perspective/insights to events makes her mysterious but at the same time. it's really hard to relate or connect with her. it feel's like she only exist in the story to go between Sumin and Seju. not to mention that she's almost too perfect that there's no room for her character to grow or develop in the story.

Couldn't have said it better.

Team Gaji always develops Seju character more than others, yet the endgame couple is Sumin x Sungji. Is Team Gaji really sure about that?

Maybe not.

last edited at Aug 30, 2016 4:56AM

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

I believe she is more determined to fight for Sumin. Not only for the fact that her hair cutting gives me the feeling of her wanting to go back to these days where Sumin loved her (and she had short hair back then). But also for the fact that there is still a whole arc left, and if she moves on so fast, there will mostly be Sumin and Sungji for the rest of the arc, which would make things a bit anti-climatic.

That's true. It would be very anti-climatic, and real boring if most of the arc is just Sumin and Sungji all over each other. Maybe Seju cutting her hair is also a sign of a new her. The Seju she once was before shit hits the fan for her relationship and Sumin. It's nice to know that we will get a lot more of Sungji and Seju, and their pasts.

But I really want to see her using genuine ways to get Sumin back instead of doing malicious stuff. This chapter gave me a nice vibe about Seju, so I hope they will start developing her character in a healthier way instead of screwing her even more. So if she doesn't get Sumin back, at least she will be on the right mindset and able to stand on her own without Sumin in the future.

I agree with you. If they are going to make Seju pursue Sumin once again, then it would be more preferred if they let her do it in a healthy way, and not make her do it in a spiteful way. And if in the end she loses the battle, she would accept it with a big heart, and move on with her life, with or without someone new in her life. For once though, I would really like to see Sumin chasing after them instead of both Sungji and Seju chasing after her.

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

Sungji seems to be showing a part of herself we never seen before, I like it.

I agree with this. Sungji is finally showing some colour. She's becoming a little more interesting of a character, finally.

But who knows, the way it is now, maybe noone will end up with anyone in the end. Or somehting unexpected happens.

I've also been having the same thought. There might be a slight possibility where no one will end with anyone in the end, or Sumin and Sungji meeting again a couple of years later to finally re-start their relationship. Another ending I still believe is possible is One of them end up dying hahaha

I do wonder if Seju's going to fight to get Sumin back now more than ever (If so, I'm interested in her ways of doing it), or is she set on moving on now that she knows that Sumin still do love her. Either way, who knows what will happen next.

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

Re-read the chapter again, and yeah it was Seju who said "I know" and "Now I know" while recalling the words Sumin said to her earlier. Was a little bit confused there.

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

Not sure who uttered those last words. Was it Sumin or Seju? Would be a little surprised if it was Seju.

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

Sooooooooooooooo? Any news?

Chapter 56 will be updated on August 29. Also starting this month, WDFS will no longer be updated weekly. It will be updated every 10 days, on the 9, 19, and 29 every month.

last edited at Aug 25, 2016 6:52AM

Martian
Kase-san discussion 23 Aug 21:21
Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

Not sure if the senpai is a real bitch or she's just teasing Yamada...

Martian
Kase-san discussion 22 Aug 14:11
Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

Yep, and since the next one is the last one (so far) published--and that was back in June, with no predicted release date given--you are going to waiting a loooong time for the for the drama to get resolved, especially since in the next chapter we end with a big cliff.

Well, that sucks. Cliffhanger's a torture. In her/his blog, they mention that the next web update will be somewhere around the third week of August. Not sure if they mean a new Kase-san chapter update or just another blog update tho. Hopefully it's a new chapter.

Martian
Kase-san discussion 22 Aug 00:27
Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

Did Inoue looked kind of bothered in the last panel, like jealous or something? Still not convinced that Kase and Inoue really did dated each other. I think it's rather one sided, but the club made a big fuss about it. Even so, I smell trouble. Drama, incoming.

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

This is weird but also interesting. Those abs tho...didn't see them coming.

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

I get the impression this girl is always sending in storyboards but never apparently working on an actual manuscript; is she even getting published?

She's a mangaka who hasn't debuted yet...