Forum › Posts by jdlsharkman

jdlsharkman
My%20god
joined Dec 27, 2014

Yugioh Yuri is not anything I expected to see here. Or ever, really.

My%20god
joined Dec 27, 2014

The gayquarium arc is here. We're in the endgame now.

My%20god
joined Dec 27, 2014

Lilian deserves to be with a girl too ;-;

Mark's redemption arc should include transing their gender, problem solved

My%20god
joined Dec 27, 2014

Oh this whole family is FUCKED fucked up, huh?

jdlsharkman
Liberta discussion 23 Jul 10:59
My%20god
joined Dec 27, 2014

Okay, who else expected her to moan when she got the gun barrel shoved in her larger gun barrel?

My%20god
joined Dec 27, 2014

Really sucks to be Kanna. First she wanted to go to America with Joe, but then he decided he had something more important here. Now she comes to invite Mitsuki there with her, and will end up getting the exact same answer again.

Tbf if you roll up to a highschooler's house with an offer to move across the world on a whim, you ought to be going into that expecting a refusal. Mitsuki may be super into music, but unless Kanna's offering a job in the industry or something similar it'd be pretty stupid to accept.

My%20god
joined Dec 27, 2014

Your lewdness lacks story

I think that's the most brutal thing that's happened in this manga. Goddamn, there's no surviving that one

My%20god
joined Dec 27, 2014

Man this manga has taught me that I suck ass at keeping track of characters, even when they've got unique character designs

My%20god
joined Dec 27, 2014

Aya “if i keep running the gay thoughts won’t catch me” Oosawa

"YOU CAN'T CATCH ME, GAY THOUGHTS!"

last edited at Apr 24, 2023 5:56PM

jdlsharkman
My%20god
joined Dec 27, 2014
105631765_p0

Just finish the anime, can you tell me which scene that it make the anime becomes yuri?

Our hopes and dreams

My%20god
joined Dec 27, 2014

tfw thing you wanted to hate is irrefutably good

The worst of agonies.

last edited at Mar 6, 2023 1:30AM

My%20god
joined Dec 27, 2014

She's holding those flowers like she's about to drop a sick left hook

jdlsharkman
Liberta discussion 05 Feb 20:29
My%20god
joined Dec 27, 2014

This chapter was I think a little too edgy for me. I can handle violent action seires and so fourth, it's just slaughtering people even if they are generally rude/annoying is absurd as far as I'm concerned, especially the girl begging for her life.

Pretty sure this is a bad guy in disguise, but honestly anime same face syndrome has me lost most of the time so who knows

jdlsharkman
Liberta discussion 01 Feb 21:39
My%20god
joined Dec 27, 2014

If you're in a café were literally everybody is the scum of the earth ... maybe you should ask why you are there too ...

I mean she has killed, like, a significantly above average number of people at this point. And she's contemplating doing it more because she's irritated by some strangers. I think she fits right in

jdlsharkman
My%20god
joined Dec 27, 2014

Okay so I gotta admit the Silver Bullet line was sick as shit

E: Hold on now girl you ran down the mountain specifically to get ingredients for your pun? The hell? I respect the commitment but question the judgement

last edited at Jan 30, 2023 1:17PM

My%20god
joined Dec 27, 2014

Is there a single problem that she can't solve with prostitutes? It's proven amazingly effective thus far

My%20god
joined Dec 27, 2014

Local gay clamdams herself

jdlsharkman
My%20god
joined Dec 27, 2014

I... don't know if the ethics of this check out, but it's pretty, so who cares?

jdlsharkman
VAMPEERZ discussion 21 Jan 19:05
My%20god
joined Dec 27, 2014

I gotta be real y'all I ain't got any fuckin clue what's going on anymore

My%20god
joined Dec 27, 2014

This comic is just north of sanity in such a fucking hilarious way. Like all the character motivations are fairly realistic but the way they go about achieving their goals is psychotic

My%20god
joined Dec 27, 2014

I wonder what would make the previous scanlator feel like the story "went to shit." I've got the rest of volume 3, and nothing in it seems out of line with what it's been doing all this time. Really glad someones picked this back up

Okay my copy of volume 4 arrived and I can totally see why the scanlator would drop the series. I hope that was a one time thing, because that's not what I signed up for.

Don't tease us like that, spoiler tag and dump the deets

My%20god
joined Dec 27, 2014

Red Hot Chili Peppers?

...huh.

jdlsharkman
My%20god
joined Dec 27, 2014
Amphib

Why is the blonde woman about to kill the cameraman

jdlsharkman
My%20god
joined Dec 27, 2014
Glacier_clear-1605446075531370496-img1

You know they can make some fucked up tailsex tagged stuff in this fandom

jdlsharkman
My%20god
joined Dec 27, 2014

If that ch 6.5 extra actually leads to anything we could technically tag this het not yuri yaoi not het, that's gonna get confusing xD complete the set with bisexual if Rika ends up being into Satsuki as well xD

Those two gay idiots are out here collecting the letters of LBTQ+ like they're thanos