Forum › Posts by AI YO

Ai,yo
joined Dec 24, 2014

Fate-chan really is an uke : the manga

AI YO
Ai,yo
joined Dec 24, 2014

Becoming a mangaka is the height of normality in England

Now I feel like I'd love to live there. But oh wait. That's never happening because from what I heard it's one hella hard to immigrate to England for a non-English speaking country citizen.

Ai,yo
joined Dec 24, 2014

Now that'sa real Ice bucket challenge

Ai,yo
joined Dec 24, 2014

You sure have that Treasure CHEST awaiting you, yeah

And gotta love those Yurihime covers from 2011, for girls+guns is one over my favourite combos ever.
Edit: just realized that the gun from YH cover has a checkered handle. Being a BlackRockShooterfag that I am, can't not rejoice at the design quotation.

last edited at Apr 28, 2015 3:25AM

AI YO
Ai,yo
joined Dec 24, 2014

everything inanimatebananamint said

Wow spectacular. No wonder that combination of names seemed waay too familiar. So, Mebae is the new anthology instead of Tsubomi? Wish it a long life (with no cancellations in at least ten years)

Ai,yo
joined Dec 24, 2014

^Ive never tried it before but yeah, that's true.
On another note, I almost fainted back then reading the chapter but then remembered how some fellow reader had spoilered the mood of ending a while ago, and felt relieved. everything is going to be daijoubu for we got ~3 chaps left.

AI YO
Gamma discussion 22 Apr 16:07
Ai,yo
joined Dec 24, 2014

No, it sounds more like...Arthuroman? As in King Arthur

Ai,yo
joined Dec 24, 2014

asking.. for.. u know.. a friend...

Sure ya do

AI YO
Stretch discussion 16 Apr 07:50
Ai,yo
joined Dec 24, 2014

Woah, now that's progress, Keiko has definitely gotten less edgy than even half year before, and much so. All thanks to Ran's influence and general cosiness of their coexistence.
Additionally, I wouldn't be surprised if Ran just specifically got that outfit for making a Moe Senpai footage that will last forever (inb4 Keiko deletes it later or makes Ran erase the record)
Also,

you're just two candles younger than me

Nice metaphor (if it even is)

Ai,yo
joined Dec 24, 2014

^
+1 on #teamAi

Ai,yo
joined Dec 24, 2014

Submissive Ritsu is the best.

Ai,yo
joined Dec 24, 2014

Sub Ritsu is the best.

AI YO
Ai,yo
joined Dec 24, 2014

One more time one more chance? This song took me back, I remember the times when I got hooked on it. Right after watching 5cm/second, I was just singing it all the time, yeah nostalgic indeed...glad Husky likes Makoto Shinkai's movies too

AI YO
LOVE/DEATH discussion 09 Apr 12:59
Ai,yo
joined Dec 24, 2014

I don't know that bottom of the second page just so reminds me of "I would like to show, cut open my scull, look into my head..." - wouldn't be surprised if Kuzushiro is secretly into Psycho-Pass

AI YO
Their Story discussion 09 Apr 10:31
Ai,yo
joined Dec 24, 2014

Overdose of cuteness right here

Time to reread this release for the next hour with a stupid smile plastered on my face

Yuri approved :p lol

Shabada~doo

Ai,yo
joined Dec 24, 2014

So, I heard this wasn't the last one, how glad I am indeed. It better never end though.

Ai,yo
joined Dec 24, 2014

heck, for a moment there I thought we were gonna find out the name of Nadeshiko girlfriend when the phone showed up but...I guess we just got april-fooled

AI YO
Stretch discussion 08 Apr 17:51
Ai,yo
joined Dec 24, 2014

I have to give thanks to the poster that scanned the bonus chapters; I do not feel like finding the exact page of the thread where it was first bought up.

I can't really imagine an animated version; it would have to be shorter than an episode of Inferno Cop, or completely rewritten to fit 11 minutes.

Additionally,

But let us be gay.

I think you accidentally summarized every thread on the internet that are about shipping two characters of the same sex (you know, two that aren't together canonically.)

Also, try saying "But, let us be gay," out loud. It helps if you are looking ahead sternly, sweeping one hand out, or have your hands clasped together in front of your mouth (if seated). Saying this with sufficient gravitas will not help you with anything in life, but at least you will have the experience of it.

Especially the last part, or why I like hanging at Dynasty forums

Ai,yo
joined Dec 24, 2014

That was a really nice series. I guess you would call that a happy ending? There's some ambiguity, sure, but their relationships are on a good path.

I'm still a little confused about how she got "Meru" out of "Beelzebub" but I'm not gonna sweat the small stuff.

Oh, maybe Beeruzebuubu ---> Beeru ---> Beru ----->Meru?

Just like the others, Asumodei ----> Asumo -----> Asuno -----> Asuna?
Berufuegoru -----> Fuegoru ----> Fuego--->Fueko?
Rebiasan-----> Remia-san? Might as well be Rebiatan ----> Remia-tan?
Lucifer ----> Luci ----> Luki ---> Ruki?
Mammon ---> Maaamon ----> Maa---->Maasa?
Sattan -----> Sacchan? ( this one's the easiest )
Also, never knew that the wide-spread surname Inoue has a BUTA character in it
smart, really smart, bravo Shuninta.

Ai,yo
joined Dec 24, 2014

When the afterword started, I was like"are you for real?" 'cause I didn't really want it to end, gonna miss this manga as all hell. Especially Maasa - can't get enough of her now after that makeover, she's hot as fuck. And as competent.
Well, Merumeru Merume got more likeable now that she's not empty and got time to care for someone else, I guess.
Remisan just pretends to be glad with her life though, it shows how all that is just an act. Well, she IS a cunning snake after all who mastered the camouflage ability.
Ruttan keeps getting her self-esteem crushed more and endures it, just like in the title. So, she's the type of girl to put up with the cruelest teasing and shittiest treatment for love, huh...
Sachi just proved to be well corresponding to her sin, acting all angry and mean, crushing useless things like fallen petals or her peer's pride, hitting people left and right etc etc. And holy shit I never noticed that her surname is almost Ookami, which is indeed wolf.
Asuna...I kind of sympathized with her this chapter, it's not only the letter - her feelings seemed to never again reach Fue. Oh, and on page 12, she Totally was shipping the two so freaking hard!
Fue keeps resembling me more and more, she's even a NEET now, and yeah pretty much everything about this girl is basically me. Except I also have perverted fantasies like Asuna, that's two sins now....
By the way anons, which of the seven girls/demons/animals do you resemble, if any?
PS Yess Shuninta confirmed fox being best girl!

last edited at Apr 3, 2015 5:14AM

AI YO
Murcielago discussion 03 Apr 02:46
Ai,yo
joined Dec 24, 2014

Now I want that bag so badly. If only they sold any merch ...

Ai,yo
joined Dec 24, 2014

^Ikr? Now I want to see the sequel when they got home

Ai,yo
joined Dec 24, 2014

Ah, Kuzushiro! So that's why the drawing style in Inugami and Nekoyama seemed to me painfully familiar, how come I've been such a slowpoke...

AI YO
Stretch discussion 29 Mar 14:10
Ai,yo
joined Dec 24, 2014

I liked seeing a nod to the sternocliedomastoid. Cool muscle with a kickass name.

A nod to the muscle that tilts head? Yay the stretching puns have finally started after a while

last edited at Mar 29, 2015 2:12PM

Ai,yo
joined Dec 24, 2014

That whole Furutani sisters page...that was too bad for my heart. Now I regret being an only child, sort of.
Edit: but then I remember the Oomuro athmosphere and still remain glad for not having siblings, since most of the time the inter-sibling relations resemble those three.

last edited at Mar 29, 2015 3:31AM