Forum › Posts by OriginalGengar

Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

Just saw a clip of DB:Super about some girl turning into Broly and damn, those animations and the whole artstyle look awful, That's some newsground fan animation quality they got going there.

Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

Moving on from whatever that whole argument was, the Dragon Ball discussion a few pages ago made me remember these guys again.

Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

Same here :) Just be careful, het is not tolerated here.

Yes, to me it is. I can understand het shipping in DB. But yuri shipping is just.....bullocks.

Edit: Seriously though, you guys better stop shipping yuri in Dragon Ball or I'm gonna get upset. Dragon ball is an action series with no room for romance. Even if there is very little romance, it is yaoi.

Stop expecting yuri in DB Super.

Okay now it seriously sounds like you people are taunting me by copying my comment.

We definitely did.

Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

Same here :) Just be careful, het is not tolerated here.

Yes, to me it is. I can understand het shipping in DB. But yuri shipping is just.....bullocks.

Edit: Seriously though, you guys better stop shipping yuri in Dragon Ball or I'm gonna get upset. Dragon ball is an action series with no room for romance. Even if there is very little romance, it is yaoi.

Stop expecting yuri in DB Super.

last edited at Jun 5, 2017 11:36PM

Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4STstdvnMfU
If we're doing music again.

Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Im4aMezYiP4
Netflix is doing gay stuff with Naomi Watts.

Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

More importantly, Wentworth. That breakup, though. :(

Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

Eh, there's more people complaining about some people taking it too serious than actual people taking it to serious. And nobody called the couple homophobic, In conclusion, nothing happened, really.

^
Well somebody didn't read tumblr comments apparently......

I've read all 5 of them.

Pretty sure there are more than that. But whatever still don't find any reason why they wanted a homosexual pairing.

For the same reason people want lesbian ships in Love Live and that other idol anime. There were 2 or more people of the same sex and they talk to each other sometimes.

Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

It's almost like those people wanted to ruin the image of homosexual people and supporters. Being on this site had taught me that no homosexual person or supporters would say such thing. Seriously.......this is just sad and maddening.

People are just way too invested in ships but yeah the romance was kinda forced and too fast

Yeah i guess that's the best they could do in 10 episodes.

But yeah people took pairing way too personally.

Eh, there's more people complaining about some people taking it too serious than actual people taking it to serious. And nobody called the couple homophobic, In conclusion, nothing happened, really.

^
Well somebody didn't read tumblr comments apparently......

I've read all 5 of them.

Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

It's almost like those people wanted to ruin the image of homosexual people and supporters. Being on this site had taught me that no homosexual person or supporters would say such thing. Seriously.......this is just sad and maddening.

People are just way too invested in ships but yeah the romance was kinda forced and too fast

Yeah i guess that's the best they could do in 10 episodes.

But yeah people took pairing way too personally.

Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

In case Neko is here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6VuuTeZq2uM
New Joyner Lucas song. A serious one again.

Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6bH-MdVCLWM
^I totally have a new favorite intro to a series.

Edit: I'm quite a bit into the actual series now and turns out it's one of the best sitcoms there is.

last edited at May 20, 2017 10:28PM

Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

Trumps speeches are getting more hilarious and dumb everyday, lol.

Who puts him in President's position anyways?

Roughly half of America.

Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

"You know what ol' Jack Burton always says at a time like this?" "Who?" "Jack Burton. Me!"

Love that movie. So many great lines.

I just googled the quote and this genuinly relieved me of my lifelong pain of like once a year remembering this movie and wanting to rewatch it but never remembering what it was called, Thanks.

last edited at May 16, 2017 3:02AM

Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

Apparently Prey has gay stuff happening in it if you choose to play as female Morgan.

Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

Quake Champions Open Beta is live hype.

Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

Darksiders is back hype.

Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

For the life of me, I can't understand why calling someone a cock holster is considered homophobic. All Colbert did was give his opinion... a very colorful, descriptive opinion.

They probably just thought they could turn the narrative around, if that makes sense.

Don't doubt a lot of the backlash is insincere. But I mean, come on, it was a pretty stereotypical gay joke. Like I think we can acknowledge that it was mean and lazy humor without just going full anti-PC mode and insisting he was just being colorful.

I mean, it was mean cause that was the intention and I guess you could call it lazy writing but I don't understand what you mean by stereotypical gay joke. The joke wasn't even about sexuality, it was about Trump being Putin's slave.

Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

Haha, I just found out that Trump supporters said Stephen Colbert is homophobic. #firecolbert hashtag and everything

For the life of me, I can't understand why calling someone a cock holster is considered homophobic. All Colbert did was give his opinion... a very colorful, descriptive opinion.

They probably just thought they could turn the narrative around, if that makes sense.

Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

Haha, I just found out that Trump supporters said Stephen Colbert is homophobic. #firecolbert hashtag and everything

Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

We did have a discussion about film style as well.

Oh, yeah, you're right, And apparently we both like Murcielago. I kinda ship us too now.

Guardian's of the Galaxy 2 (it's better than the first one, I said it so it must be true)

Can we talk about why so many people love the first GotG movie so much? I thought it was an okay movie but not as good as everybody makes it out to be. Like, people LOVE that movie.

Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

#8: Original Genger x Es0teric

Was going to say how it's weird for you to ship us after talking like once about some songs, but then I remembered that's basically how shipping works 99% of the time.

Don't worry! You don't have to reply to all of that! ^^

Still gonna do it though, probably gonna use the time Thurday I usually use to stare at my screen and feel empty cause I just finished the episode and can't watch another one. Not like I'm obsessed or anything though.

Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

Name one person here that doesn't love me ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Original Gengar
I like you more than Rohan though so I guess your point still stands.

@Anon
I'm totally gonna answer you eventually but you wrote a lot and I don't have half an hour to write right now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pVe_NPWGt9c
Here's a random song though.

last edited at May 1, 2017 12:15AM

Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

Oh, and just so you know: I blame you for this! It's all your fault!

You're welcome <3

And did you mean binge season 4? Cause if you didn't, you don't even know "no love for the audience" haha.

last edited at Apr 29, 2017 2:07AM

Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

@ OriginalGengar

Boy, were you wrong! I do not love to hate the Freak!!! That woman truly is beyond evil. Watching season 3 was pure agony!!! I was hardly able to stand it T_T
The final episode was a little melodramatic but very satisfying.
Episode 11 of season 2 still is the best tough! Bea going full-on psycho mode was awesome!

Now only season 4 is left. I guess with the coming episode next Tuesday I'll be up to date ^^b

What stood out to me the most in season 2 was Bea killing Brayden, That whole scene was so well done.

And the Freak really seems to split the fan base haha, some really love her, some really hate her character. The actress is amazing though.

And you better keep watching after season 4, I need someone to recap with :P

Edit: Speaking of the final episode of season 3 though, Franky dies in the original Series Wentworth is based on, so you don't even know much the season stressed me out haha. Especially with them fake-building up to Frankies death throughout,

last edited at Apr 28, 2017 4:09PM