Forum › Posts by peridotpng

peridotpng
Applicationframehost_2019-05-26_18-54-02
joined Sep 22, 2014

really not liking chihiro or nao, in all honesty. i'm gonna keep reading because i like takemiya jin and the art's even better than usual, but i'm kinda rooting for a twist shino/aoi ending. chihiro is obviously more interested in seeing aoi as someone to give her attention/affection than an actual person worth caring about, but at the same time nao is far too aggressive and disrespects aoi's boundaries too much and too often for me to be comfortable with them. you can say "she secretly wanted it" but while i get that nao cares more about aoi's feelings than chihiro, she still winds up doing what she wants regardless of aoi's feelings on the matter (kissing her out of nowhere without permission, for example). if aoi wanted it that much, she'd communicate that. as it is, i can't feel okay about what nao is doing.

tl;dr shino's the cutest i hope she gets a happy end somehow

peridotpng
joined Sep 22, 2014

i'm so glad to see more heartcatch yuri up, especially momoyuri. love yuri's slightly sad face when momoka doesn't kiss her, too. poor yuri wwww

peridotpng
Maple Sugar discussion 16 Oct 03:25
joined Sep 22, 2014

i love niratama's art, but i do wish they'd do more stuff like nightmare box and etc. i don't mind their precure and love live stuff at all, but.. it'd be nice if there was more plot/emotion to them than just two girls in the same room -> hey, let's have sex. i always read them though, if only because i love their style.