Forum › Posts by ikase

joined Aug 16, 2014

Inserts : bangs head on table Honami you dense little shy asdfghjk

ikase
Still Sick discussion 19 Jun 23:31
joined Aug 16, 2014

As a web developer, seeing debugging stuff in yuri manga makes me feel weird and happy at the same time.

as a programmer, me too and her advice was not bad.

As a tester, it made me sigh at the developer mindset toward quality and testing. Spot on, though. Also weird and happy feeling. Like in Now Loading...

Programmer here. Mostly can relate to Ahagon in New Game! and the debugging issues

ikase
joined Aug 16, 2014

Okay, to end whatever "yuri vs subtext" discussion, chapter 15 is the gayest thing since gay, no joke. Haru is so freaking gay, the chapter made me emotional.

Not only is it the gayest thing but this is the cutest sh*t ever

joined Aug 16, 2014

fidget fidget I fear that the next chapter isn’t going to bode well....welp

joined Aug 16, 2014

tearfully clapping what a happy ending TuT . Happy ending for everyone I should say

last edited at Mar 19, 2019 11:47PM

ikase
joined Aug 16, 2014

Omg I’m excited and anxious for the next chapter. Such a mixed feeling on a Sunday night before work

joined Aug 16, 2014

Find you a friend who knows your weakness to make you go to school

joined Aug 16, 2014

*sniffles * this was a good pick me up after reading chapter 35 of bloom into you

ikase
Opapagoto discussion 20 Aug 23:17
joined Aug 16, 2014

The end...
It was a good story. Would have loved to see more. I wanted to see Haruhi and Yukari interact that first night back in bed together, honeymoon 2. Wanted to see the family win the competition. Would have been so interesting to see the "children" interact with 'dad', especially Usagi who was so young and shy, but spoke up to Haruhi went it mattered. Wanted to see Haruhi win the final challenge thrown at her by the President, the tears of joy as Yukari was now free to be with the one she loved. It would have been great.
But this ending was good too...

I agree most of the points here. It would be nice to see something like an epilogue or another chapter. But the ending was good too.

ikase
joined Aug 16, 2014

I've been chomping at the bit for the translation to come out after seeing the raws and it was not a disappointment....

Now how to survive two months of waiting if that is really how long it will be till next chapter...

Loved how nakatani sensei wrote it out the confession. The drama was good for my heart and it wasnt the typical misunderstanding or blaming things on the other party. This is god tier compared to nanashi no asterism lol

Dear god that was one the biggest disappointments in recent memory.

Amen. I remember nearly throwing my tablet at the wall when i read the the ending of that series. Beautiful drawing. Like the characters. Horrible way to end a story.

On the other hand....I can’t wait to see how Nanami and Yuu will interact after this event and how will Nanami confront the other party.

ikase
joined Aug 16, 2014

The anime taaaaaaaaaaaaaaag

Yaaassss Can't wait for that~~

joined Aug 16, 2014

Yep, saving a photo of a sleeping persons face is definitely something I would do to a friend and not a girl I liked. Yep. Totally.

Yep Yep Totes

ikase
joined Aug 16, 2014

Its great seeing Touko coming to accept for who she is and listening to what yuu has been trying to tell her. Sigh another month for updates ...T.T

joined Aug 16, 2014

Crap, my heart is crying

ikase
Yuru Yuri discussion 09 Jun 01:53
joined Aug 16, 2014

Lol that butt stab-jutsu though

joined Aug 16, 2014

Omg, 4 more chapters till the end?!

joined Aug 16, 2014

The title was strange but the story was cute ^~^.

ikase
Aiura discussion 16 Mar 23:57
joined Aug 16, 2014

"Oink oink" thats so cute XD. But really, what do you call a hybrid of a pig and a turtle....

ikase
Kase-san discussion 11 Aug 00:45
joined Aug 16, 2014

At last an update~~~~ just to leave us figuring out exactly what is the relation between kase and that senpai....

ikase
New Game discussion 29 May 22:53
joined Aug 16, 2014

Oooh its getting an adaptation?!
https://www.livechart.me/summer-2016/tv

joined Aug 16, 2014

Oh my heart is gonna be torn during this series...

joined Aug 16, 2014

For such a cute doujin....but such a sad ending...why??
Does anyone know if Nanoha ending up in the hospital was actually part of the main story? I read this moment in another nanohaxfate doujin so Im just checking.

ikase
joined Aug 16, 2014

Aww this is cute~ Hope there is more!

ikase
Image Comments 17 Jan 23:46
joined Aug 16, 2014
9facf671ed5cf1578ea0fcd1184643d5

Ooh nice to see some hayatexblade artworks here

ikase
joined Aug 16, 2014

And maybe the play would have koito and touko as the main actors?? Just a thought hehe