Forum › Posts by miochan21

Jpeg_20181005_095801%20(1)
joined Apr 8, 2014

I'm digging this pair xD I find Honoka looks good with Tsubasa. I still ship Honoka everyone in μ's but TsubasaxHonoka is a cannon for me xD

joined Apr 8, 2014

kenmochi is darn hot without glasses ahem the first panel xD i love shutou's and kenmochi's part LOL!

miochan21
Citrus discussion 18 Jun 16:25
joined Apr 8, 2014

Huh. This was an interesting chapter that brought up a few odd points. I was going to start by saying what I thought of Matsuri's character and wondering why people hate her so much, but then Cryssoberyl said most of it for me, so I'll just quote them.

When I first read the RAWs for this chapter (read as in "looked at the pretty pictures") I thought Mei was badass and that Matsuri was just an annoying bitch but reading the translation I have to say that I agree with Matsuri to some extent. Until now Mei has been using Yuzu for her own comfort and didn't give a damn about her feelings. Hopefully that'll change in the next chapters and Mei starts fighting for Yuzu's love.

I think we can definitely say that Mei realizes she's legitimately attracted to Yuzu, both physically and emotionally. But the thing is...

For Mei, sexuality is a tool. It's a useful means of getting what she wants. She went along with the male teacher in order to protect the school. She repeatedly uses sexual gestures toward Yuzu as a way of getting her to do what Mei wants, whether kissing her to keep her quiet or attempting to seduce her to ensure she remains a source of comfort. And the same thing just happened again. Faced off against Matsuri, Mei uses her sexuality as a bludgeon to send a message to Matsuri about what belongs to her.

So even though Mei is truly attracted to Yuzu, with one exception she's only been able to employ it as a kind of bargaining chip for Yuzu's attention. The exception is the kiss at the end of chapter 8. There was no artifice or planning behind what happened there, it was spontaneous, on both sides. Mei was overtaken by genuine desire, and you see her own reaction to it. She's startled.

I don't know how she ended up like this - maybe it was the affair with the teacher, or maybe something earlier - but that's how Mei sees sexuality right now, as a means to an end. Hopefully Yuzu can help her back toward a healthier and more fulfilling sexuality. I have confidence in her.

Thanks as always for the hard work, Yuri Project.

Beyond that, one of the odd things I noticed was Matsuri has been, essentially, extremely honest with Yuzu. Certainly, she's been maninpulative, but if anything she's shown a lack of filters and subtlety in what she's told Yuzu.
She wants a date? She tells Yuzu to go on a date with her.
She's jealous of Mei? She tells Yuzu she can't accept Mei taking her place in Yuzu's life.
She's in love with and sexually attracted to Yuzu? That is exactly what she tells her.
Even her attempts to drive a wedge between Mei and Yuzu have been based on truth. Mei really does use sexuality as a tool and she really has been taking advantage of Yuzu's kindness to gain comfort for her self.
Out of all of this, Matusuri's behavior has been almost commendable. If she really does love Yuzu, and I have no reason to think she doesn't, then I wouldn't expect her to give up at the first sign of trouble and she hasn't. But, more importantly, her tactics have been mostly on the up and up. She hasn't resorted to violence, hasn't lied or started spreading roomers or even tried blackmail. The worst thing she's done, so far, is kiss Yuzu without her permission, which is admittedly bad, but Mei has gone much further than that and Matusuri's rightly noticed that it's a tactic that Yuzu seems to respond too. She actually forms a rather interesting mirror to Mei. While one of them looks bright and upstanding on the outside, she's pretty twisted on the inside. Conversely, the other happily looks degenerate, but seems to be pretty upstanding when it really counts.

At the moment, I'm predicting she'll go to Yuzu and say "See, this is what that girl you love is really like. She's just using you. Please love me instead." Although, she'll probably be much more manipulative about it.

The other odd thing also comes courtesy of Matsuri. Up until meeting Mei, she was, apparently, straight. After getting a rather adult kiss from Mei, she seems to have done a complete 180. It could just be that she had never met anyone she was attracted to before then (poor Matsuri), but that would seem to run counter to her reaction to the teacher in the beginning. I wonder if there's anything too that.

I'm not sure what Matsuri can realistically do with this picture.

• Showing it to Yuzu wouldn't accomplish much. Yuzu already saw Mei casually using her sexuality, so it won't be news to her. If anything, it might actually make Yuzu wants to help more to rid Mei of this habit. Even if Matsuri is going to try and misrepresent what happened, Yuzu is still going to listen to Mei's version before doing anythging.
  • Blackmailing Mei probably wouldn't work. She'd just brush it off with a "do whatever you want, I don't care".
  • Releasing it has no clear benefit either. It's going to make Matusri looks bad in Yuzu's eyes, and push her toward Mei to help her deal with the fallout. And there's a good chance there'd be no fallout anyway. Mei'd just ignore it by acting her usual cold, dismissing any query from her schoolmates with a "mind your own business". Her grandfather seem to have decided to let her be a teenager for the time being as well, so no intervention from him either.

About the next chapter....

Well, I'm pretty sure that Matsuri is going to blackmail Mei. I think maybe she'll do something like: ok, I want you to push away Yuzu, don't go near her, don't even speak or look at her anymore because if you do I'll show the picture.

Because, we all know that Mei wants to take over the school so maybe if her grandfather look at the picture she's going to lose credibility or maybe Matsuri is thinking of showing it to Yuzu's mother and who knows what's going to happend if she finds out about this two.

So reading the posts of my fellow Citrus fans,I'm not so sure anymore of how Matsuri is going to use that picture, but maybe like some of quote I used maybe she is going to threaten Mei of releasing that picture in the school and maybe the news, you know how Mei's grandfather is an important person and a scandal of that size means great shame for the Aihara family, "Mei Aihara assaults minor" type of stuff, even though Matsuri only had say the truth she can be very cunning too and now I think that she is going big with that picture, after I've read the opinions of all of you and I've re-read this chapter, maybe she is going to play the victim of a supposed abuse, We know that she thought Mei was going to hit her, but either way hitting her or kissing works for her What do you guys think? Think my idea is too far-fetched ?

P.S. Also forgive me I don't know how to add the black lines over the spoilers, if anyone can tell how to do it, I will edit my comment.

I think Matsuri could just upload it on the net anonymously. Come on, she doesn't have to take all the bad remarks by uploading this anonymously and her identity is safely hidden. Only Mei will know who the culprit is and Mei will think of Matsuri. Knowing Mei, she'll ignore this until it dies down, maybe?
Matsuri would act as if nothing happened like "hell I wouldn't do that, do you have any proof?" Yuzu can't accuse her and she'll probably run to Mei to ask some gazillion questions. Why did she do that? Perhaps, gives her lecture. I reckon by doing this, Matsuri is Yuzu or Mei to each other's arms, without realizing. Maybe, "I just did it since Yuzu neechan is not honest with herself, to give her a little push."

miochan21
Citrus discussion 11 Jun 19:53
joined Apr 8, 2014

mei's action just says everything (say mei that you really wanted yuzu so badly xD). i like matsuri here as a catalyst especially to mei though she's kinda annoying or totally annoying to some people. after that kiss from the previous chapter between matsuri and yuzu. mei is still bothered but she doesn't want to voice it out owww!!! i can feel so much drama that is coming in the future. and i totally i agree with matsuri, i'm hoping yuzu doesn't brush off matsuri's words. get that yuzu, ya hear me?! she'd be completely dense if she didn't get any hint of it.

i can't wait until mei has her limits push to the edge xD. that picture i can feel something bad oh damn release chapter 11 already ahahaha.

miochan21
Image Comments 11 Jun 19:04
joined Apr 8, 2014

isuke T^T..

joined Apr 8, 2014

omgawd! loving the art the angst damn..is it always nozomi who's hurt? been seeing so many elixnozomi djs and i've started to like this pairing. my otp is nicoxmaki but this two make a good pair, especially drama djs ^^

miochan21
Image Comments 05 Jun 02:22
joined Apr 8, 2014
Bmr-akocqaexugm.jpg%20large

just love this <3

miochan21
joined Apr 8, 2014

the tag should not only be feet but i ain't into to those kind of foot fetishes it just kills it for me aww..anyways, tag should be footfucker xD

last edited at Jun 5, 2014 2:19AM

joined Apr 8, 2014

that was awkward xD and that was pretty sly of her. oh gawd...but yeah..the art style is fine tho it lacks shading. there is some but it really needs more like to give contrast to the characters and their surroundings.

miochan21
Image Comments 30 May 00:34
joined Apr 8, 2014

Hot! Yuiazu!

joined Apr 8, 2014

i was loving the chibi nozomi haha then the latter pages...damn hot as hell xD

miochan21
Next To You discussion 04 May 02:14
joined Apr 8, 2014

love this pairing <3 i want more hopefully it was made into a few chapters to see more development xD

miochan21
Cross Heart discussion 26 Apr 04:18
joined Apr 8, 2014

waaah the feels!! the part when kotomi had to go, i could relate to haru, but not at the train station it was at the airport lol! not a lover, but a friend of mine left xD..this manga deserves more attention and it is written really well. the characters, and the plot are damn awesome! i think this will be after girlfriend..i love this manga!

miochan21
Image Comments 21 Apr 00:01
joined Apr 8, 2014
Da03420c58607d0dc9fba17a46f33229

should animated! sakura trick had one! this is so unjust xD

miochan21
joined Apr 8, 2014

Sigh Besides the dad part, I really wish that Ga-Rei zero was really like that. Damn anime made me cry. Did the manga at least have a happy ending with these two characters? At least in a sister-sister way?

it did in the manga it took me gazillion of chapters to see yomi and kagura finally settled..although yomi is T^T

miochan21
joined Apr 8, 2014

from what anime these characters are? they seem familiar to me xD

miochan21
Image Comments 20 Apr 00:07
joined Apr 8, 2014
Stupid

waaa....is that how flat chested is ritsu? making it look like she is a complete guy in this one =='