Forum › Posts by utalap

utalap
Elmo
joined Jan 23, 2014

That was cute but I agree there has to be a sequel. "Gerda" needs to get her "Kai" back =D

Elmo
joined Jan 23, 2014

That was a great chapter, but it would be boring if Remi isn't there to "confuse" Ruki or something. I'm excited to see what happens next.

utalap
Elmo
joined Jan 23, 2014

This is so cute! Can't wait 'til both of them finally see eye to eye but for now this will do. Now get moving, Wakatsuki!! XD

utalap
To Meet discussion 03 Feb 09:16
Elmo
joined Jan 23, 2014

Well that was nice. Simple yet profound in many ways.

utalap
Philosophia discussion 03 Feb 08:53
Elmo
joined Jan 23, 2014

Well, there could be a lot of possibilities, but like Ai I find Tomo more and more of a mystery. I was almost happy she pulled Ai into a hug but it does seem like it means something else, like all of you have said.

Elmo
joined Jan 23, 2014

Delightfull, but I still have the unsettling feeling.

Actually, I have that feeling as well. But I might as well enjoy it while nothing "bad" is happening.

Love the art on this one, a lot! And I found the title intriguing, so now I'm into it.

utalap
Citrus discussion 31 Jan 03:06
Elmo
joined Jan 23, 2014

I read from some forums with a page of the Japanese scans that the new shoulder-length haired girl called Yuzu, "Yuzu-chan" while looking at her phone or something... so I am guessing she and Yuzu were close and surely why she was introduced in Chapter 8 has something to do with Yuzu and Mei's relationship.

I also like Harumin way better than Mei. Actually, I wouldn't mind if she and Yuzu flirted and dated. I felt so happy they had some flirting moments here in Chapter 8, but the real kiss between Yuzu and Mei I have to admit was so hot (even if I think Mei is a bitch/jerk).

last edited at Jan 31, 2014 3:07AM

utalap
Elmo
joined Jan 23, 2014

I hope Morishima Akiko decides to continue the stories of the characters here. The side couple is interesting!

last edited at Jan 31, 2014 3:08AM

Elmo
joined Jan 23, 2014

Well I'm interested to see where their "relationship" goes.