Forum › Posts by Hanabi

Hanabi
Boyfriend discussion 10 Apr 21:53
joined Oct 20, 2013

People have flaws, they impact relationships. That's an interesting, really human story.
Willing a protagonist to over come their shallowness/inability to communicate can be frustrating, but in my opinion is much more engaging.
To throw that all away in the name of making every character 'perfect' and 'likeable' is to make a story very boring.
Rather than trying to make it seem like every generic fluffy school girl one shot ever, try to appreciate it's creativity,

Hanabi
Swap discussion 08 Mar 21:36
joined Oct 20, 2013

Ah... This is so amazing...

The artist has a style which reminds me of Sasameki Koto.

Hanabi
Reversal discussion 07 Mar 05:29
joined Oct 20, 2013

If this answers any questions, this is from Ei Imura's collection called "Saitei Megami" (The lowest/worst Godess), which is a collection of (quite interesting) one shots.
There is a short, 8 page omake called "Reversible" at the end of the book about the same characters.
最低女神 If you're interested.

Hanabi
HRS discussion 27 Jan 02:01
joined Oct 20, 2013

"lots of jpg artifacts"

Lewd.

last edited at Jan 27, 2016 2:01AM

joined Oct 20, 2013

Story aside, every panel in this is just so darn beautiful, all the subtle touches like the way their hair falls is so on point it's ridiculous. Not overly detailed, but so spectacular. Damnnn Karuha.

Hanabi
joined Oct 20, 2013

Raws for the rest of Himawari San are all organised now for the next two and a half Tankoubons worth of material.
There will be a short gap, unfortunately, but we're on track to have new chapters released in the first half of January.
To answer questions about how long it is, at the moment there are 6 volumes and a drama CD.

If that's the case and if the group finally finds another source for the raws, I would be willing to be an editor for the series. Well for a chapter or two since I'm currently tied up with another series. Do you guys currently need help with scanlating Miss Sunflower?... I hate waiting for too long for another chapter, it kind of ruins the flow for me. Though all of your efforts are appreciated!

And I wish for Sachiko-sama's return... I hope she's okay.

We're all good for editors at the moment but thanks for the interest.
So do we. I understand it was something to do with a job but not 100%.

last edited at Dec 11, 2015 2:11PM

Hanabi
joined Oct 20, 2013

I'm just letting some of you gais know that I might translate the rest of these one-shots, as I do have the rest of the raws. The only problem is redrawing. I can't do complicated redraws, which will be required with some of the issues of this series. I'll give it a go when I get the chance, but I'm not sure if I'll be able to do all of them for this reason.

...I'll see how it goes...

I haven't done entire full coloured chapters before but I could help you out if you wanted something cleaned and/or typeset.

Hanabi
joined Oct 20, 2013

I think the artist was trying a bit too hard to make it shocking, it almost becomes funny. It was interesting though.
I don't think the bags are Shio's parents as she is listed as missing. It seems she was kidnapped, then to hide her from her parents (who would have put the signs up) and police, Sato killed the people who owned a house and kept Shio living there. She wouldn't try and hide her in her own house if she was being looked for by police.

Hanabi
joined Oct 20, 2013

just out of curiosity, for those of you who are not in america wherever, when you DO hear the name america what pops first in your mind? the united states? or the continent as a whole?

In English I always think the continent. In Japanese always the USA. I am a bit of a geography loser though. (From Aus). Although, a Canadian friend of mine once was asked if he was from somewhere in America and he got offended.

Also, the world needs more people like Riri.

joined Oct 20, 2013

Sayaka playing the dolomite role.

Rock role-play... Hot.

last edited at Dec 8, 2014 7:21AM

joined Oct 20, 2013

MASSIVE respect going out to Shimapanda and Raizoo! That looked like a total nightmare; great job!

Hanabi
Ayame 14 discussion 04 Oct 11:14
joined Oct 20, 2013

I want Ayame and that black haired chick to end up together... hopefully they do. Isn't this not completely translated yet? Any spoilers for me please? c:

It's a pretty new series, I think there's only 3-4 chapters out.

There are 2 chapters out. 3rd is being worked on. You read it here first as soon as quality check of the edit is finished. No spoilers!

Hanabi
Ayame 14 discussion 03 Oct 09:53
joined Oct 20, 2013

When the girls discuss what "pussy" means, are the discussing the english word, or the japanese "manko"? You would expect them to know the japanese word but if it's the english "pussy", how did it come up in the conversation?

They are discussing the Japanese word "manko". English "pussy" does not appear.

The only words in this chapter written in English are where Shinobu says her name for the first time (as an annotation), where she says "repeat after me, Mankovitch" and where Ayame pronounces "Mankovitch" correctly.

Hanabi
joined Oct 20, 2013

this is the artist of okujou no yurirei-san right??
Yep, it is.