Forum › Posts by namza

namza
joined Aug 24, 2013

wow this was so cute and... pointless :D

joined Aug 24, 2013

For me the important things are:
1. It's yuri.
2. This series won't get dropped (either by author or scanlators).

namza
Sweet Thing discussion 16 Mar 06:15
joined Aug 24, 2013

The art seem to me somewhat cuter then in the original. Going to check other work by this author he he

namza
Stretch discussion 08 Mar 05:45
joined Aug 24, 2013

lol
Shows how good it is!

namza
Stretch discussion 02 Mar 13:41
joined Aug 24, 2013

Instafavorite!

namza
joined Aug 24, 2013

ugh.. another series cancelled :(
Well at least it got a bunch of chapters to read

namza
Image Comments 15 Feb 13:03
joined Aug 24, 2013

I'm at the rub thighs with cheek part...

namza
Gretel discussion 08 Feb 10:28
joined Aug 24, 2013

Too bad it's cancelled. Was very enjoyable since it's comedy and yuri together. Oh well...

joined Aug 24, 2013

Hey! That was good! It's qualified for serialization :D

namza
Nickelodeon discussion 27 Jan 11:14
joined Aug 24, 2013

Dowman Sayman is a genius! ...no - GENIUS!!11oneone
Also he's art is so damn unique and good too!

namza
Fragtime discussion 27 Jan 11:06
joined Aug 24, 2013

Sooo.., I've had this crazy idea but it made me a bit sad.
Rereading first few chapters made doubt it though.
Ok here goes:
Murakami (the black haired not affected by time stop girl) do not exist. She exists in Moritami's subconsciousness. And started to manifest herself when Moritami's habit of avoiding everyone and everything went over board. Also time-stop thing is also non existent. It's just in Moritami's head. She's so afraid of people and loud companies and attention to herself she just run away from everything, but she fantasize it as time stopping trick and wander around. The ending with this setup is clear now. Her time stopping "skill" will fade as existence of Murakami. Example: she'll come to the address of Murakami only to found someone else's home or nothing at all. When she'll ask her classmates about Murakami, they'll ask "who's that?" At this time she'll be okay with company of other people and can converse normally and won't stop time at all (because 1. She won't be able to; 2. She won't need to).
A bit sad... :S

...buuuut, as I said in the beginning - rereading first chapters I found that some people addressed Murakami personally. Also she had contact with material things and manipulated them (which would be impossible if she was a "fantasy").
But still it can end like I said before and we'd have a some stupid explanation that Moritani had some crazy schizophrenia and somehow got cured.
Meh... all mood ruined :S

last edited at Jan 27, 2014 11:08AM

joined Aug 24, 2013

This was good!

namza
Lemonade discussion 20 Jan 14:08
joined Aug 24, 2013

... I take my yuri seriously damn it!!!!

That made me go rofl!
And yeah that Keita douchebag is really asking for kick in the face :D
Oh and all that hetero/SoL stuff is a little irritating, but if it's a slow and steady development between... um... I guess Mako and Youko. That will be worth it!

P.S. Oh and good job Youko for not going to tennis club! :)

last edited at Jan 20, 2014 2:10PM

namza
Game discussion 19 Jan 03:33
joined Aug 24, 2013

what's the souvenir?

joined Aug 24, 2013

Okay, I already asked "where's the yuri?" and got answer "at the end of series"... great... so when the end of series? :D

And taking a look at release post at YP site they say "Also the halfway mark for the series."... soooo 12 more chapters of slice-of-life and then one chapter of yuri... ok I'll wait :P

joined Aug 24, 2013

... Kantai Collection...

Btw, this "Kantai Collection" thing, is it a manga or anime or game? I searched quite a bit and found only something like a card game. Does it have stories beside doujins?

joined Aug 24, 2013

...Dat bottle!

namza
Image Comments 23 Dec 10:46
joined Aug 24, 2013

This go to Wallpapers!

namza
After Life discussion 04 Dec 11:10
joined Aug 24, 2013

Wow, something good AND sane from Dowman Sayman...

joined Aug 24, 2013

The credit page looked really good. Kind of editor put his/her all to it :)
And yeah, story seem like a 1st chapter of a series, which would be great!

namza
joined Aug 24, 2013

4th chapter
10th page
top frame
Moe's left foot...
...WHAT IS WRONG WITH IT?!

namza
joined Aug 24, 2013

That was good!

joined Aug 24, 2013

Where's the yuri?

namza
joined Aug 24, 2013

Funny thing is chapters 5, 6, 7 and 8 describe events which happened at one day's evening and next day's morning, but it took like a year to be published!

namza
joined Aug 24, 2013

I wish there were more comments on this. Such a good piece. I really love the art too.

Seconded, I was really surprised to find only 10 comments on this. Loved it very much. Would be great to have a rating system to find good pieces easier.