Forum › Posts by zanpakutoman

zanpakutoman
Chibi_blademan
joined Jul 23, 2013

I hope we get more Labrynth stuff. Even if it's just images, I'm always up for some Yugioh monster stuff. Maybe someone will finally make a LiveTwins or Exosister doujin.

zanpakutoman
Chibi_blademan
joined Jul 23, 2013

I remember reading Cotton Candy and after they had that reveal that the main girl's cousin (Bun-chan) also had a thing for a girl I was like "I wanna know HER story!" But, now that it's a thing all I'm thinking is "Oh god...this is going to hurt to read..."

Chibi_blademan
joined Jul 23, 2013

COMPLETED?!

Chibi_blademan
joined Jul 23, 2013

really stretching out to the inevitable orgy

My thoughts exactly. Although, if we don't end up getting an orgy I'm rioting.

zanpakutoman
Chibi_blademan
joined Jul 23, 2013

I'm really glad this series is being updated again. I'm especially glad that it seems like we're getting back to Gay Roommate Sexual Tension Chapters. Admittedly, I'm not a fan of the more action oriented chapters.

Although, I'm okay with stuff like Mikage's introduction. Things can get dire, but I prefer when the conflict either gets solved with words or turns out to not be an issue. I think the series is best when it's chill.

zanpakutoman
Chibi_blademan
joined Jul 23, 2013

Wow, I was just rereading the Honoka x Elisha chapters a few days ago and this mini chapter (33) drops. I hope they become the next "official?" couple, so we can get some more stuff past flirting.

Chibi_blademan
joined Jul 23, 2013

Everything in the story makes it feel like I'm wrong. But, it really feels like Mai Chan is some amnesiac who thinks they're a grade schooler and her parents taking care of her somehow got the school to go along with it.

zanpakutoman
Chibi_blademan
joined Jul 23, 2013

The art style and writing remind me a lot of Yatosaki Haru. It's a nice and relaxing vibe. Hopefully Ruriko will get friends along with her girlfriend lol.

I was kind of thinking of them too, but I think it reminds me more of Rokuroichi more. They all have this emphasis on the lips and eyes, but this story seems like it's setting up to be the inverse of This one. Country girl moves out to the big city and falls in love with a beautiful girl, instead of a country girl falling in love with a beautiful city girl who moves to the country.

Chibi_blademan
joined Jul 23, 2013

I kind of wish that the gyaru would've been slightly less of a brat by the end. But, I'm more than happy that the two of them ended up having real feelings for each other, past just the sex. I guess they work well the way they are.

zanpakutoman
Chibi_blademan
joined Jul 23, 2013

The pervert character is fun, despite the REALLY odd tone she gives to the manga. Although, the odd tone does make it unique, I guess. But, the relationship between the "chubby(?)" girl, Aoi, and her friend is REALLY nice. I think they're cute and wholesome enough to carry the series without all the weird sex comedy. But, I'll still take either or.

zanpakutoman
Make a Mark discussion 20 Aug 18:29
Chibi_blademan
joined Jul 23, 2013

I enjoyed part 2, but I think I would've preferred ending it off in part 1. I feel like there are rarely yuri stories that have the "Lose the one you loved, because you took them for granted" angle. At least compared to the "This is a toxic relationship, but we can never quit each other" type of story.

Senpai is setup as the type of character with enough confidence and awareness to understand Kouhai's feelings. However, Senpai also displays that she has no interest in taking their relationship as seriously as she does. Despite also seemingly liking Kouhai more than pretty much anyone. Having Kouhai straight BOUNCE was really interesting, because not only did it catch senpai off guard but it also managed to change her perspective of her lifestyle. Senpai figures out what she truly wants, but only after losing Kouhai completely.

I like the angle of making Kouhai into a monster, created by senpai. But, I think I would've preferred that in a different story. Maybe with less of a time skip, so we can see the descent and it doesn't hit us all at once. It's especially weird considering at this point in the story that senpai already learned her lesson and feels regret. So, why punish her further? Player Kouhai also feels a little forced to me. I think it's reasonable, but having her reunite with senpai and be like "DAMN! I wish I would've tapped dat!" feels a little overboard. Even after senpai changed lifestyles she still seemed to act like the same type of person.

Still overall a great (ANGSTY) story!

last edited at Aug 20, 2022 6:31PM

Chibi_blademan
joined Jul 23, 2013

Sweet! This is back and got serialized! But, the original is no longer on the reader? <(0o0)> I definitely remember the original being different and I could've sworn they started the series as a couple. This new one seems to be building them up more.

zanpakutoman
Chibi_blademan
joined Jul 23, 2013

Ya know, Nononon is still a sucker for Yumimi. But, after rereading the first Nononon x Yumimi chapter, after ch. 252, Nononon's horniness and obsession for Yumimi is turned WAY DOWN. They're a good ship either way.

zanpakutoman
Chibi_blademan
joined Jul 23, 2013

Kaguhara says ch 5 girl's ass is > than the teacher's. But, I personally think the Teacher's booty was one of the best I've ever seen. Hope she still shows up, even though we've got a new butt girl.

zanpakutoman
Chibi_blademan
joined Jul 23, 2013

"Hey, a new series! I like the art! Let me check this artist page to see if they have any other wor--OH NO!!!!"

To be fair, this series at least starts with IMMEDIATE yuri. Hopefully I won't be pulling my hair out as the story progresses, but I'm gonna continue reading with a cautious mind.

Chibi_blademan
joined Jul 23, 2013

Obviously Poly is the best route, but I'd be fine with anyone who isn't smell girl. I really don't like how rude and territorial she can be. Hopefully, if the different girls do interact with each other they start to like each other, as well, to boost the possible poly ending. I hope it doesn't become the normal harem troupe of "Bitches being bitches" and have them all snapping at each other and talking shit. I have faith Tamamusi is more wholesome than that or at least creative enough to make the story satisfying, with the direction it's going. (Hope those won't be my famous last words)

Looking forward to seeing more of kiss girl in Ch. 7. She only seems okay, to me. But, I thought the same of Hearing Tomboy, until after her chapter. I really like her now, but Touchy Camera Boobs and teacher are probably still my favorites. But, only by a bit now.

zanpakutoman
Chibi_blademan
joined Jul 23, 2013

Uh oh they got their hands on some embarrassing Mizuki photos, potentially for a certain contest. I hope they use that to knock mizuki down a peg. If she really is the same girl from "Lily System", I didn't like her cocky personality before. But, with how events unfolded in that series I was at least okay with the characters by the end. But if this is how she acts a few years later, she's kind of pissing me off.

zanpakutoman
Chibi_blademan
joined Jul 23, 2013

The mouth thing seemed a little odd. I get that it's supernatural. But, I don't creeped out by old dolls because I think they're gonna eat me. It should've convince her to kill her mom. It just seems odd that it killed the person it came alive for.

zanpakutoman
Chibi_blademan
joined Jul 23, 2013

I was a little worried when I saw the het and yuri tag, thought it was going to be NTR or something. But the ending was great!

Didn't see a bisexual tag, so I felt safe enough that it wouldn't go down a NTR/unhappy ending road.

zanpakutoman
Chibi_blademan
joined Jul 23, 2013

i would've felt a little bad for kenji if he didn't go for the "if she doesn't want to date me that doesn't mean a woman's fine" line, coupled with that expression. Talk about an immediate bad taste in my mouth, how rude.

Same. I was gonna make a comment, but this sums it up for me.

zanpakutoman
Chibi_blademan
joined Jul 23, 2013

It was a nice sweet read overall. But, the whole time I was reading it I couldn't forget the girl from Ch. 2 who just stops existing. She never came back right?

Chibi_blademan
joined Jul 23, 2013

I don't remember Morrigan having THAT special move. She should've given Lilith a good "SOULFIST!"ing.

zanpakutoman
Chibi_blademan
joined Jul 23, 2013

Can somebody take a look at my nose? I think I broke it when I crashed into that wall labeled "END". I don't mind the time skip and the "friends without benefits" relationship. But, I feel like 1 more volume could've helped, with the loose ties and pacing into a less jarring ending. Maybe, sprinkle some hints towards the sister's and the coworker's marriage and give Rio some closure, as well. I'm not even entirely sure what Matoi's job is, after all that time focusing on what she wants to do for a living.

Rio really got bonked by the mangaka. The coworker's last appearance, pre-time skip, kind of mirrored hers. Seeing the girl they liked going off with someone more special than themselves. But, at least the guy got to be with someone by his actual last appearance.

Maybe the author's setting up for a Rio spinoff?

Chibi_blademan
joined Jul 23, 2013

I literally just reread this yesterday. Glad this will hopefully go past where it was before.

zanpakutoman
Chibi_blademan
joined Jul 23, 2013

I finally got around to reading the serialized version, up to the latest chapter (18). Read the original as it came out and wanted to reread it real quick before starting this one, to remind myself where it stopped. I felt like the original had a better flow with its story beats. The reveal that Fuu knew about them being succubi and Yukiko not remembering showing Fuu her true form and Yukiko/Konomi developing a non energy based relationship felt more natural in the original. Although, I'm glad the love triangle still seems pretty 50/50 (or at worst 60/40). At its core it's just a childhood friend vs new attractive person triangle, but I think the succubus dynamics each has really make both pairs feel unique.

As a sucker for childhood friend pairs, I'm glad Fuu seems to be the more likely choice, in the serialization. Even in the original when she had a bit of a villainous tone to her actions and dialogue, I was still kind of rooting for her. I like the Konomi route, about succubi loving each other despite only viewing sex as a means of survival. Especially, with how much of an emphasis they put on NEEDING humans for energy. But, Yukiko relating to Fuu about feeling like an outcast and sharing her own alienating secret, Fuu's interest in (wo)man eating predators, like sharks, and also thinking Yukiko's succubus form is still pretty, and both of them still wanting to be more to each other than just food/energy. I just think they have more love with each other. But, I'd still be cool with Yukiko/Konomi or more so a poly ending(especially if this was the original).