Forum › Posts by Dayominator

Dayominator
Hinataskype
joined May 26, 2011

thank goodness they blurred it, that's way too lewd.

Dayominator
Reversal discussion 05 Mar 18:32
Hinataskype
joined May 26, 2011

The boss owner was really cute, kind of a nice change of pace for a character instead of the usual sleazy owner type. Definitely in the wrong line of business like she said but a good guy seemed like.

Dayominator
Hinataskype
joined May 26, 2011

yes more rwby always rwby. If roosterteeth down the line decided to make ruby/weiss canon i could die happy. blake/yang too but mostly ruby/weiss because i can't handle how cute they are every time.

Dayominator
Pulse discussion 04 Mar 02:22
Hinataskype
joined May 26, 2011

Over a short period of time I watched this series go from 3 chapters, to 2, to 1. I don't know why it made me laugh but it did. It was like a mirage, did it really exist or was it all a dream?

I'll have to bookmark the site so I don't forget but I may keep up with it!

Hold the fuck up.. If the average life span is 66yrs now. We bout to go extinct.

Average worldwide life expectancy is 71 years but varies from country to country of course, generally it's about 68 years for men and 73 years for women worldwide. I definitely don't think we're going to go extinct!! Modern medicine is the main reason life expectancy has increased to begin with, and it's only going to get better over time which means more old people!

last edited at Mar 4, 2016 2:31AM

Dayominator
Hinataskype
joined May 26, 2011

the harem vibes are there especially in this latest chapter, the hugging was cute but the boob press reaction made me roll my eyes a bit. I'm all aboard for Satou/Takahashi though, Satou is cute and tries so hard to hold back. I'd like Takahashi to be the person who can love her without her succubus traits coming out!

Dayominator
Hinataskype
joined May 26, 2011

She snorted gunpowder. that seems safe honestly..

funny oneshot though I enjoyed it hah.. I'd love a series from it too

Dayominator
Hinataskype
joined May 26, 2011

this makes up for how much i was broken after the volume 3 finale... bless this ship

Dayominator
Lavender discussion 18 Feb 01:42
Hinataskype
joined May 26, 2011

Ohh okay I'm interested.. cute art!

Dayominator
Deep discussion 14 Feb 05:06
Hinataskype
joined May 26, 2011

the credits page though...

nice continuation!! Very sweet

Dayominator
Hinataskype
joined May 26, 2011

Heyy I was reading another of this Author's series and Megumi and Aoi appear in it as side characters, it sort of shows that they do end up sticking together in college, potentially in a relationship who knows! They're still shown to be really close. In case anyone is curious, it's called Liar x Liar, it's a cute pseudo-incest series (het). But since I like this author and their story telling and art style I keep up with up with a lot of their works :') I wouldn't be able to tell you off the top of my head all the chapters they appear in but just so y'know!

Dayominator
Hinataskype
joined May 26, 2011

I can't believe it my poor little heart got so worked up ... please good ssamba my heart can't take all this teasing

Dayominator
Hinataskype
joined May 26, 2011

This last chapter seemed kinda filler-ish, feels like very little actually happened. We got to see a little into Shio's mind but it didn't feel like anything we weren't already guessing.. still, love this series and can't wait to see what else comes from it..

aside from that though I can't remember if I mentioned this before but i really love this author's art style and I really really hope they do more yuri in the future as well. Maybe not so much on the yandere side.. but y'know, it'd be cool to see them do another yuri series after they finished this one up.

last edited at Feb 7, 2016 5:37AM

Dayominator
Hinataskype
joined May 26, 2011

Yuru Yuri is the only series that has me so torn on a ship. Kyouko is my favorite character in the show but I like her with Yui and Ayano... it's a real problem.. this was cute though

Dayominator
Teach Me discussion 02 Feb 03:47
Hinataskype
joined May 26, 2011

oh man.. please let this miraculously start up again... i love age gap and student/teacher especially with a college setting..

Dayominator
Hinataskype
joined May 26, 2011

Oh gosh, it might not have been a kiss but that hug melted my heart so fast i might need to lay down outside to cool off again

Dayominator
Hinataskype
joined May 26, 2011

I only briefly skimmed through this thread to see if anyone had already posted about this game and didn't see anything immediate, but a game my friend pointed out to me (bless his yuri loving soul) called Nights of Azure is coming out at the end of March and features a main yuri couple. I haven't really looked into it (just briefly glanced at the page since I plan on getting it and didn't want any spoilers) but I figured I should mention it here especially of all places. B)

Hinataskype
joined May 26, 2011

Twilight Princess HD, Zelda Wii U, FE:Fates, Hyrule Warriors Legends, Rise of the Tomb Raider for PS4, Pokken Tournament, Nights of Azure (actually don't know much about it but my friend showed it to me and apparently the main two girls are gay so I'm signing myself up for whatever it is??)

Bravely Second too but I haven't beaten the first game yet oops I'm still at the beginning because I'm so lazy and MH4U took up the vast majority of my gaming last year

I'm hoping Capcom will announce they're bringing over Monster Hunter X as well, but i'm thinking they won't until there's a more advanced version.. I'd also appreciate it if Capcom said we were going to get Ace Attorney game featuring Phoenix's ancestor because I'd freaking love that too..

Dayominator
Hinataskype
joined May 26, 2011

Wow my heart.. watching Seol-A become softer and more sensitive around No-Rae and leading up to something like her sort of breaking down in front of someone she had negative/mixed feelings about because of No-Rae hurts me inside... ahh...

It's so painful waiting for these chapters once a week just to have these hard feels punch me in the heart all over again. Dang you Ssamba..

Hinataskype
joined May 26, 2011

This confused my brain and I had to read it three times. It really seems like they feel the same.. it feels like they both have a romantic interest in one another honestly.. but maybe I'm just reading their emotions wrong.. that's how it came off to me anyway I guess I'll just continue to be in a confused limbo

Dayominator
Hinataskype
joined May 26, 2011

Ahhh I love delinquent stories! This wasn't quite what I expected but I still really liked it, it was cute. I kind hope it gets a second continuation since the yuri level was pretty low.

Dayominator
Image Comments 16 Jan 20:13
Hinataskype
joined May 26, 2011
Lilsistersv2

Veebu doing RWBY art? It's a dream come true!

Dayominator
Hinataskype
joined May 26, 2011

please let the next chapter start with Fujiwara getting slapped across the face, I ask for so little I just want this one little thing.

Dayominator
Hinataskype
joined May 26, 2011

oh man read this today, i'm so 100% on board with Moe/Ayame after that last chapter though.

Dayominator
Murcielago discussion 13 Jan 23:46
Hinataskype
joined May 26, 2011

I'm sad Rinko still has her odd quirks but at least in this case she's doing it to already deceased people rather than killing people in order to do it.. but it's still not a a great uh... "hobby" for a young girl.

I'm going to assume Koumori did the right thing and arrested the gym teacher, but even if she didn't I suppose it's alright too.. this manga has no qualms killing minor villains at this point.

Dayominator
Hinataskype
joined May 26, 2011

urgh.. .... it was a good story, well written but doesn't make it any easier to read.. sigh