Forum › Posts by The immaculate

The immaculate
joined Mar 19, 2020

I'm pretty sure the sempi's still alive. She just graduated.

A lot of the lines don't really make sense if she died, particularly the ones about rejection and "didn't you want to see me."

She could be a “ghost” or something. But ya I’m split fifty-fifty.

The immaculate
joined Mar 19, 2020

They’re both super fun so far I find. I really like the first mc especially because she pursued the gay despite being evaded.

The immaculate
joined Mar 19, 2020

What the hell kind of skill is othello?

The immaculate
Image Comments 28 Nov 19:55
joined Mar 19, 2020
73331979_p0

I just love all the pairings in bloom into you. I don’t even care who. Let all the gals be gal pals in different worlds etc.

The immaculate
Image Comments 28 Nov 08:43
joined Mar 19, 2020
85946849_p0

Are their parents together too?

The immaculate
joined Mar 19, 2020

I had the impression that Mahiro was provoking her with saying all that stuff, so her friend would realize that she has to fight/work for her romance
But also probably a bit of unpacking of her repressed feelings

Two birds one stone. It’s a win win either way lol. Not really, but kind of.

joined Mar 19, 2020

So Miss Freckles went from this: https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/the_two_of_them_are_pretty_much_like_this_ch10#6 to actively visiting what appears to be a lesbian bar and having a fun night with a pretty lady. Heheheh.

I completely forgot she even “thought” that lol. I can’t believe she was denying/unaware of it. It kind of urked me when she said elly was sleeping with that girl ‘cause man you ain’t in a relationship with her why you saying it like that. I know sometimes it feel like that but still. She ain’t yours.

joined Mar 19, 2020

Please tell me that Kagami's mother is not sabotaging their relationship because she is jealous and is actually planning for Indou to be the replacement for her mother. That would be a bit much.

Ya I thought that might be the case, but she was smiling when she saw I found watching kagami? I know it was a shady smile but I don’t think it’s one for jealousy or sabotage.

It’s pretty funny that like mother, like daughter.

The immaculate
joined Mar 19, 2020

Also really like how glasses-kun (forgot his name :/) touches on the fact that idols are human beings too.

Agreed, I really liked that part too, I know a lot of so called "fans" of lets say, idols, vtubers, that will go off and say "Oh I love _____ so much!" but instead of treating and seeing them as yknow, normal fucking people, they give them these suuuuuuuuuper high expectations, and like someone else mentioned earlier, invade their privacy like they're not human beings too with lives of their own, and once they find out about something that doesn't fit their standards even slightly, freak the fuck out, really makes me appreciate glasses-kun (I also forgot his name lol) a whole lot more.

You ngl I was kind of scared when I saw him appear with that video but he seems cool unlike his stalker friend.

joined Mar 19, 2020

Seems like a problem that a taxidermist could solve.

I think they could ya

The immaculate
Image Comments 03 Nov 12:10
joined Mar 19, 2020
85397104_p9

^nice, I didn’t notice that

The immaculate
joined Mar 19, 2020

I don’t even know who this is

joined Mar 19, 2020

"Let's kiss."
"Okay."
"Now let's shag."
"Okay."

With someone she had never even talked to before...

The problem is more on the side of blondie, who is like 'you a gyaru, so you do sex-y things with anyone, so do me too!' Kinda rude.

I mean she wasn’t wrong

The immaculate
joined Mar 19, 2020

Wonder if the best friend wins this one in the end once it’s dinner time

Oh wow that’s a good point and I really hope so. But man I doubt it. But maybe. But probably not. But perhaps. Her friend is adorable and I hope whatever happens that she’ll be ok lol

The immaculate
Image Comments 30 Oct 22:01
joined Mar 19, 2020
Ekyytibxiayh9ka-orig

Are they other two versions both concept designs?

The immaculate
Image Comments 30 Oct 21:58
joined Mar 19, 2020
Snore

Umi reminds me of kirito here

The immaculate
Image Comments 30 Oct 21:55
joined Mar 19, 2020
77552892_p0

Is it? Is it awww?

joined Mar 19, 2020

Woooooow Is it really weird to greet with a kiss on the cheek for Japanese people?? I literally do that every day lol

Lmao what are you french

last edited at Oct 29, 2020 1:32PM

joined Mar 19, 2020

Very nice resolution to the last chapter's loneliness. It's the most mature possible approach to handle a short-term time-limited situation in a relationship - use your extra time to support your partner's limited time.

Well she is the mature part of their relationship.

The immaculate
joined Mar 19, 2020

This is how you assert your power bottom ass dominance

Nah it’s about boobs

The immaculate
joined Mar 19, 2020

Fated one seems a bit strong

The immaculate
joined Mar 19, 2020

Honestly I was all for childhood friend, but now I’m not feeling it. Honestly the mc kind of annoys me, like why would she even ask her out in the first place? It’s just ugh.

Non cf is still adorable though. I hope she finds happiness.

The immaculate
joined Mar 19, 2020

I'm getting really uncomfortable all of a sudden with this one.

Why? Because clearly it’s going to drag everything out?

The immaculate
joined Mar 19, 2020

Ya I thought I missed a chapter with them or something. This chapter made me really like haruka and Kanae. It’s nice to see how kanae has grown. They are way too cute, I love them.

The immaculate
Citrus + discussion 24 Oct 10:14
joined Mar 19, 2020

Inori is adorable.

I’ll never ship these two though, haruhixyuzu is what should’ve happened! My poor heart.