Forum › Posts by Ressey

Lewdssss
joined Mar 23, 2019

Wow, that was a real shitty ending.

Lewdssss
joined Mar 23, 2019

I understand the murderous intent in those eyes too Nikaidou-san. HOW DARE THE EDITOR MAKE YOUR WOMAN CRY LIKE THAT!!

Hope she gets them fired some kinda way.

Ressey
Lewdssss
joined Mar 23, 2019

Credits Page: Don't fuck fictional students.

YOU DO NOT CONTROL ME.

last edited at Nov 28, 2019 1:00PM

Ressey
Teardrops discussion 28 Nov 10:09
Lewdssss
joined Mar 23, 2019

I think I just died from cuteness overload.

Ressey
VAMPEERZ discussion 27 Nov 09:37
Lewdssss
joined Mar 23, 2019

Woah. That newcomer looks like trouble. Can't wait to see what she is to Aria.

1.) She could be a new love rival. Ichika is not gonna like that.
2.) She could very well be a villain.
3.) Another family member? Maybe Aria's sister or cousin?

Ressey
Lewdssss
joined Mar 23, 2019

You just called Midori, a 30 yr repressed lesbian that is currently grieving, crazy.

I agree that she's got A LOT on her plate but I wouldn't make a terrible analogy like that.

Good point on terrible analogy... I think she’s repressing—no, suppressing some serious stuff in her head... the kind of stuff that would throw monkey wrenches into her daily routine and shatter her self-image. It’s the kind of stuff that would scare off her charge, in my opinion, and others.

I don’t see this as “Age Gap” because the older person isn’t really providing a healthy environment for the younger one. All I see is just a flow of money, bankrolling the younger person who doesn’t need help due to her maturity.

Nor do I see this as “Yuri” because whatever happened in the past isn’t happening now. This is just a case of foster care to me.

I’m interested in reading this manga through to the end, for the chemistry, or the interactions/drama is fun to read.

idonteven

There are so many things wrong with this post. I will stop now before this devolves into a flame war.

last edited at Nov 25, 2019 2:45AM

Ressey
Lewdssss
joined Mar 23, 2019

This is making me cry and it's midnight

I had a choice over commenting here or that other one that’s at chapter 49, released on same day here on dynastyscans. By far, this series and this chapter deserved recognition in being the superior manga.

The other one is funny at times, but this manga has got some emotional weight (like a freight train) behind it. I liked how Midori spaced out when Haru asked a serious question... there’s some serious clashing going on in her head... it’s crowding out all normal thought. Crazies are like that, dealing with too many topics in their head at a hundred miles an hour, yet to the observer (Haru), Midori is moving and acting like a sloth.

When this manga hits stateside, I’ll be buying it.

You just called Midori, a 30 yr repressed lesbian that is currently grieving, crazy.

I agree that she's got A LOT on her plate but I wouldn't make a terrible analogy like that.

Ressey
1 x ½ discussion 20 Nov 02:55
Lewdssss
joined Mar 23, 2019

It still boggles my mind that Ayako and Asuka have light green eyes. Like where in the familial tree did that particular eye color come from? lol

last edited at Nov 20, 2019 2:56AM

Ressey
Lewdssss
joined Mar 23, 2019

So like when exactly will Kaoru reach that point of rock bottom?

Ressey
1 x ½ discussion 15 Nov 05:19
Lewdssss
joined Mar 23, 2019

why they both grabbing their crotches on the last page

I thought they were just grabbing onto the material of their dresses feeling that incredibly awkward incestual lust? Kinda like how a guy loosens his necktie when feeling hot under the collar.

Ressey
Dear NOMAN discussion 14 Nov 05:12
Lewdssss
joined Mar 23, 2019

Hehe, goodness, I must have good taste in Neji's characters.

Miss Demon King is the most stacked character in existence! wew

Ressey
Sazanka discussion 14 Nov 04:43
Lewdssss
joined Mar 23, 2019

Pretty good stuff right here. I can't even imagine how tough it is to have Asperger's in a Japanese society. It's already tough and brutal in an American society. I'm glad the mangaka Kamiyama Aya was able to remove that bit of mystery.

I think we need some more manga like this.

last edited at Nov 14, 2019 4:44AM

Ressey
1 x ½ discussion 14 Nov 03:34
Lewdssss
joined Mar 23, 2019

IS THIS REALLY HAPPENING!?

like omg, plz let this happen!

Taiyaki brings taste to the mother x daughter fetish. I like how respectful they are when trying to explain such a sensitive taboo through Ayako and Asuka's point of views so far. With other mother x daughter works it's just hentai fap material with little substance. 1 x 1/2 got the meat and potatoes. Now we just need the gravy.

Ressey
Lewdssss
joined Mar 23, 2019

Now it's time for Shio to kidnap her own pink haired loli. I hope to never see a continuation of this series. It's good how it is. Also I'm very sorry for reading this for free.

Ressey
1 x ½ discussion 07 Nov 13:26
Lewdssss
joined Mar 23, 2019

You know what, Miyuki might actually be a redeemable character now.

Ressey
1 x ½ discussion 06 Nov 06:33
Lewdssss
joined Mar 23, 2019

I'm just thankful we are finally getting a chapter 14.

We are probably going to get a GAMMA or DELTA.

We rollin like the Romans do.

Lewdssss
joined Mar 23, 2019

You should be happy Itou doesn't go full on Vore or extreme Guro mode. You think this makes you uncomfortable, you have not seen the horrors of lolis getting digested in pure stomach juice.

last edited at Nov 5, 2019 9:27PM

Lewdssss
joined Mar 23, 2019

DILDO

xD lmfao

I feel like I'm 12 again.

last edited at Nov 5, 2019 9:15PM

Ressey
SHY discussion 03 Nov 11:44
Lewdssss
joined Mar 23, 2019

Gotta love those Bruce Lee references. If you don't, you can die in a fire or freeze to death for all I care. :]

Lewdssss
joined Mar 23, 2019

Bully turned Heroine. Didn't see that coming.

Ressey
Hahaha discussion 02 Nov 13:40
Lewdssss
joined Mar 23, 2019

That was a mixture of funny and weird. :]

Lewdssss
joined Mar 23, 2019

Oh how our goddess scares me so!

PUT THE LOTION ON IT'S SKIN OR ELSE IT GETS THE RASH(hose) AGAIN.

Reference: Silence of the Lambs --> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QRqXBsgnYok

last edited at Nov 2, 2019 1:09PM

Ressey
VAMPEERZ discussion 31 Oct 07:42
Lewdssss
joined Mar 23, 2019

ALSO I DREW THESE REALLY FUCKED UP LOOKING BEARS SO YOU GOTTA LOOK AT THEM.

Nice bears googled anon.

Ressey
1 x ½ discussion 30 Oct 10:30
Lewdssss
joined Mar 23, 2019

GehHuuu...

Q~Q

Author-san y r u doing this to me...

Ressey
Lewdssss
joined Mar 23, 2019

So does light blue hair color mean pretentious? Or is that associated with depression.. not to be confused with blue black hair color.

Also what does green hair color mean?