Your_hair_has_gotten_longer_by_folksneedheroes-d5l5v69
joined Apr 23, 2015

Bwahahaha! Oh. That was good.

Wlfking
Image Comments 23 Sep 22:07
joined Apr 23, 2015
38733613_p0

These two really made putting up with the overly cutesy crap worth it for me when watching the shows.

Wlfking
Image Comments 23 Sep 22:04
joined Apr 23, 2015
Dn0z7g5xoamvgjy-orig

I donno what's going on here (even after doing the responsible thing and googling Bowsette images) but. I approve! Steal the peach!

Wlfking
Image Comments 23 Sep 22:01
joined Apr 23, 2015
Dnpm3giv4aahxln-orig

@drpepperfan awesome!
as is this piece!

Wlfking
Image Comments 23 Sep 21:59
joined Apr 23, 2015

Test results will come in shortly but I'm pretty sure it's safe to say we are probably looking at the happiest place in the world.

joined Apr 23, 2015

All the people being sad about their inevitable breakup are weird. From the previous oneshots it can't be emphasised more as to how incompatible they are and how them dating is absolutely a compromise. Just wanting them to stay together solely because they're both girls is equally as bad as terrible chemistry straight pairings in other works that only happen because the characters need to be heterosexual

Agreed. But I think most of the comments here are pretty open to what this story is saying which is awesome!
I also don't think they seem right for each other. At least not right now.

joined Apr 23, 2015

I absolutely would love to see a manga series about domestic lesbian parents. Just a couple of gay women trying to make there way through a heteronormative world. It would be great.

Me too. I'd like a tag for this general ballpark of things also. In fact I'm going to post a suggestion right now.

yeah. Would be cool. I even found myself wanting to read this story two gay men raising a young may relative in Japan. One of the men was Canadian. At the time It hadn't been translated. I think it has been now but I haven't got around to it.

And we almost had this story with that one about two Japanese lesbians becoming moms but BIG SPOILER the got a divorce before one even got pregnant and that was based on a true story. :(

anyway. This story is really good.

last edited at Sep 19, 2018 4:16PM

Wlfking
joined Apr 23, 2015

This is alright. Those cat-notes are an amusing touch. Don't actually like the artwork. Something about it just bugs me. Though I generally don't like overly moe/kawai art to begin with.

Wlfking
Gunjo discussion 16 Sep 19:59
joined Apr 23, 2015

.____. sad story is sad. b-but good! I mean . . .just man . . .
wonder if any of the ideas for where this is going will be remotely close to how it ends.
can't wait for the rest!

Wlfking
joined Apr 23, 2015

I don't see why Chidori and Nanoha keep saying they're dating, because they're really not. I mean, how is what they are doing together any different than being close friends.

A number or yuri have actually pointed out how the early dates are like being out with close friends.
I don't see how you can say they are not dating just because their pace isn't further along. They are "seeing" each other. That alone entails a certain level of behavior towards each other.

Different people move at different paces. I once came across a woman with relationship experience who said she had never actually gone on anything she considered an actual date before.

Wlfking
joined Apr 23, 2015

Lovely chapter. Such good atmosphere. Wish it was just a little longer.

Wlfking
joined Apr 23, 2015

I can't think of anything wrong with it but man . . . I just can seem to get really interested in it. Seems fine. Will stick around more than likely.

joined Apr 23, 2015

This was quite lovely. Very nicely done.
Man. Oguzhan96's current profile picture kinda makes me want top scour the web for live action yuri as I do every so often. kek.

joined Apr 23, 2015

https://i.imgur.com/Xpfo4AE.png
I am proficient at this

cough same.

This story is awesome though!

Wlfking
Lily Marble discussion 01 Sep 20:15
joined Apr 23, 2015

Er. Some of it's ok. I don't get how the head works of someone who cheats/goes in to affairs or how people can be friends with these types. Having a hard time seeing how I'm suppose to like or sympathize with such characters.

Than that other scene with the drunk girls was played up for laughs. I guess?

The remaining pairs seem alright. I guess.

Wlfking
Their Story discussion 31 Aug 21:11
joined Apr 23, 2015

Never got around to saying it but a few pages back when the live stream spotted the blonde and told the host, "Hey. She's cute. Go hit on her!" like it was twitch chat plays real life person was funny as hell!

Wlfking
Their Story discussion 31 Aug 18:12
joined Apr 23, 2015

Remember when this series tried to be dramatic and crashed hard for it? I dont when these cute chapters make up for it.

I'm behind on the comments here but aren't we being treated to these side story style bits because the author was having some trouble with the publisher suddenly not wanting the gay in the stories? (though this chapter was getting pretty gay!)

Stories with out drama can be fine and really refreshing. I may like drama but it depends on the quality of it. I loathe love triangles outright. Put one in and I will probably toss the story. it it's in the tags I will be greatful someone was kind of enough to indicate as much and never touch it. It can be a real pain when you are reading a story for a long time only to have one crop up later on too.

This strip was great by the way.

last edited at Aug 31, 2018 6:18PM

joined Apr 23, 2015

They did it! They done serialized it!

The one shot was wonderful. A little miffed to hear what the comment section for it apparently turned into. At least, according to a comment here. But that story had one of the things high on my list of things I want to see more of in yuri. Actual relationships! Even if they don't turn out well.

Can't understand how some people think there is no value in this story just cause they don't end up together.(in the oneshot it's based on. This might be different) A lot of people date people and it doesn't last. How they get to that point is a story in and of itself. One not covered very much in yuri. (unless it's in the stuff I won't read based on tags alone)

I don't blame people wanting to avoid heavy stuff though. It's the "they don't end up together so it's worthless people" I'm not getting. Now if they story has other flaws, which it very well could, that's something else.

last edited at Aug 31, 2018 3:47PM

Wlfking
joined Apr 23, 2015

Fujishiro knew they were going to kick Kurokawa out of her group sooner or later, huh? This is starting to sound premeditated!

She was aware the effect there public time together would have but did back off when asked(though too late by then) and offers an apology with yet another promise to take a hike if that's what's wanted? Interesting.

I often wonder about friendships like Fujishiro's one with her former friends. How close were they as friends anyway?

Without the yuri tag I would think this was just a story of SUPER friendship though. Which is always a good story to tell but yuri is still the bus I came on yo.

Seeing as how the Kurokawa sees herself as similar to her former friends I wonder if she would have done the same thing if one of her former friends were in her current position.

Wlfking
joined Apr 23, 2015

Damn i knew this was gonna happen, well with this you can see how fake their friendship was and how real Nanaki is with Kuro, its better to have one real friend than having a group of fakers as company.

Yeah. but it seems to be a cultural thing in country this story takes place in. Not saying that makes it right. But how realistic would it be if this sort of behavior was just left out of the story? They are still young. They may become better later on but fair chance as side characters there just wont be time to show it.

Ah. This chapter seems really good. Need to reread it when it's NOT 3am though. There is more than one thing I'm gonna want to ponder. gotta sleep now.

last edited at Aug 29, 2018 6:20AM

Wlfking
Image Comments 23 Aug 16:19
joined Apr 23, 2015
40715469_p3

Awesome!

Wlfking
Image Comments 23 Aug 16:19
joined Apr 23, 2015
Doublesaber