joined Dec 16, 2014

Oh okay, that was something.

Untitled
joined Dec 16, 2014

Oh bet, he ain't a girl anymore.

kanonchan
Untitled
joined Dec 16, 2014

So many comments of people not being able to handle the story. Please read more books.

That's a bit condescending. I don't think that's the problem here tho. MC is just so selfish. She just did what she wanted and it didn't seem like any consent was given before doing the deed. That can rub people the wrong way. Nothing to do with not reading enough books mate.

kanonchan
Untitled
joined Dec 16, 2014

Ehhh

Untitled
joined Dec 16, 2014

Damn feeling bad for him, but at least he's not a jerk.

Untitled
joined Dec 16, 2014

Lmao a tag has been born.

kanonchan
Untitled
joined Dec 16, 2014

Ahhh I hope this won't mean we'll have the friend arc now. Please, make more progress with the 2 main.

Untitled
joined Dec 16, 2014

Ya'll know if there's an official translation for the novel yet?

Untitled
joined Dec 16, 2014

One of the few series that makes me want to run away and not read this anymore. It's not that it's a bad story, but some characters are just too fucked up that I can't continue. Shout-out to Sei for being an ass.

last edited at Jul 20, 2020 6:25PM

kanonchan
Untitled
joined Dec 16, 2014

"Do we need to like each other to be married?"
Yes, since she loves you. Wtf man, either learn to love her or leave her be.

last edited at Jul 19, 2020 1:09AM

kanonchan
Untitled
joined Dec 16, 2014

Reimu napping position gave me neck and back problems.

kanonchan
Untitled
joined Dec 16, 2014

Sayo come on, I'm rooting for you.

kanonchan
Untitled
joined Dec 16, 2014

Seems like an error.

Untitled
joined Dec 16, 2014

They didn't even expand on all the other couples that they introduced, what was the point of introducing them then?

Axed Maybe? Can't explore them if it ain't getting continued.

Untitled
joined Dec 16, 2014

One time i kissed my sister on the lips accidentally, then she started to kiss me on the lips instead of my cheeks. She's 22.

She's also bisexual, she had like 3 girlfriends and i was the one who kept it as a secret. Idk, maybe she's why I'm into yuri lmao. She can be super clingy towards me tho, lol

Wait. It actually happened. I thought it was referring to some manga lol

kanonchan
Untitled
joined Dec 16, 2014

Tragic. Translation got dropped. Got picked up again then now it's axed. This manga can't catch a break.

kanonchan
Untitled
joined Dec 16, 2014

I still want to understand the reason why there's two different types of arrows. Is it significant or just something random the author throws in.

I think that the different types arrows of love, are based off how they present themselves/their personality, I guess at least.

I was kind of thinking something similar too. Since Sayo has the same as the mom's and Rin as the dad's. Maybe Sayo just has more that gentler and motherly feel which she definitely shown while Rin has more protective side. Just my two cents.

last edited at Jul 9, 2020 11:23PM

kanonchan
Untitled
joined Dec 16, 2014

I still want to understand the reason why there's two different types of arrows. Is it significant or just something random the author throws in.

kanonchan
Lily Marble discussion 09 Jul 08:10
Untitled
joined Dec 16, 2014

Rushed ending gonna rushed. Also gonna be here defend het, I know lotta people here wage war against the het for some reason.

last edited at Jul 9, 2020 8:11AM

kanonchan
Untitled
joined Dec 16, 2014

Unfortunate but I hope it gets popular enough to get licensed in English.

last edited at Jul 9, 2020 12:46AM

kanonchan
Untitled
joined Dec 16, 2014

"Bestest Friends" chuckles

Untitled
joined Dec 16, 2014

In the orig. they broke up around their 5 months anniversary. Now it's their 3 months. As much as I don't want the series to follow the initial story I think it really is headed that way.

kanonchan
Untitled
joined Dec 16, 2014

Um. Rape?

kanonchan
Untitled
joined Dec 16, 2014

I love how we can see the author's art skills improved. Looks so nice now.

Untitled
joined Dec 16, 2014

One day, she'll come back home early and find her during the act.