Forum › Posts by Lilliwyt

Lilliwyt
46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

does anyone know of some rlly good delinquent yuri?it doesnt have to be a series it could just be a one shot, but anything with delinquent characters is good.

https://dynasty-scans.com/series/hino_san_no_baka it's a first thing that pop in my mind

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/lovedeath_nicochuu_1st_chapter is also funny and the first partof the manga is good too

Lilliwyt
New Game discussion 16 Jul 22:30
46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Adaptations have to be judged on their own terms. Being faithful to the source material doesn't excuse bad writing.

What, you can't blame the anime for the manga's fault. Unless they had pulled a Yuri Kuma Arashi and made a totally different anime and manga, there were no way they could add drama on season 1.

I'm not saying there needed to be a lot of drama, just a suitable amount of it.

But there were a little of it,it was mostly Aoba trying to get her mark in the team.Like Serenata said, the manga don't start off to be drama heavy so it was a given the anime won't have it either.

The author obviously takes his art seriously and wanted his work to be critically successful.

Why did the drama in season 2 will made season 1 bad ? The story progress so it's a given that there will be new problems, especially when it's Aoba first A to Z game and not coming in a 70% finished game.

Lilliwyt
46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Yeah, people tend to get mad than thought they will get yuri but just get normal behavior. You know, it's not because you start to appreciate someone that mean you have falling in love with it. I mean yeah it's love but it's more like family love.

Lilliwyt
New Game discussion 16 Jul 21:57
46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

For example: being frustrated with the newbie because she's too slow to learn.

What the hell ? Unless it was a big studio, nobody will had yell at Aoba to be slow. Her work could have been handle by someone else.

Many people were bored by the lack of drama in season 1 and thought the show was wasting its potential.

Then people need to freaking read the manga before. They ain't gonna put drama in anime when there is none in the original source.

Hell, even Love Live! (which is an anime set in a high school club) had more conflict than New Game! season 1.

But that not even the same set-up, you can't compare a little game developping studio with no problem with a group of JK Idols trying to save a school, that's not realistic.

I already told my personnal point of view but i will say it again : Kou going to France was a good end in itself, there were no need to continue it. I may have think that both Naru and Momo weren't needed but i now think they're good because they made the team grow in maturity.

last edited at Jul 16, 2019 9:58PM

Lilliwyt
46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Hmm, I don't really like the idea of an age-gap love triangle, but it would be nice if Akemi was able to get the two girls together

Yeah sure, not like Shion is head over heels Akemi.

Lilliwyt
New Game discussion 16 Jul 21:03
46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

We could make Yun's motivations in this arc more impactful and interesting by giving it personal and financial stakes.

Given how her desk and dresses look so fancy, i highly doubt she had any financial issues or it will had been pointed out sooner

What other points do you disagree with?

I think i talk about the one i was not agree on

Replace the Naru not reviewing her code drama with Naru accidentally falling asleep during crunch time due to being too stressed out and Nene has to encourage her to finish coding.

I don't see why it's a bad thing. It made realise to Naru she is not alone in the programmation team and Nene is for helping her and is not a rival.

Season 1 could have very easily been replaced with a high school club and nothing would really change.

Expect JK don't release videos games. In season 1, Aoba just start to work and come in the middle of the process so what drama they could possibly had ? Aoba is a newbie and need to learn basis.

that there was so little drama to the point where all the characters felt like little children and the show was totally unrelatable.

Then people need to stop watch SoL CGDCT. Why little drama is bad thing at all ? Because it feel unrealistic that a video game encounter no problems ?Then spoiler, it's already unrealistic that a team is made of only women and most mangas are unrealistics in itself. There no need to have a lot of drama to make it interesting.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

I DON'T WANT HET ENDING!

It won't be.

inb4 it's NTR ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

At some point i will just post a spoiler image of the last panel of the last chapter because i will be tilted.

Lilliwyt
New Game discussion 16 Jul 20:16
46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Here's some improvements I would make:
Add some small drama to season 1

Stop right here, there no need to add drama unnecessarily.

Introduce Naru in season 1 and make her a inherently nice person (She can be one of Umiko's aides or whatever)

Except Naru is a nice person after the whole code war. She is just insecure because it's her last chance to do what she love before going back to the inn and there no need to introduce that much of new employees in the first season.

Remove Momo completely from the story

As much as i think the current situation is partially her fault, no. Momo was needed to give Aoba some rival after Kou's depart to France.

Yun wins the design competition on her first try

That may the only point i agree on.

Yun tries to climb up the corporate ladder because she wants to be able to take better care of her little siblings

I don't think it's related at all. We never see Yun struggle one bit with her siblings so no.

There roughly one or 2 points i can agree on. All the others made no sense at all.

AH!! There's also Nene trying to make games from scratch, remember? who knows, they could start from 0 just them making indie games together o.o) that would be nice too.

Yeah no, in my opinion they could have ended after Kou's depart for France. I know the dodgeball project is just a side project so it's not too much risk for them but god that start horribly. Choose Hajime's project with no experience, ok why not but don't help her to choose the characters designs was stupid. It feel like Kou going to France is a bad move so far, Eagle seem to struggle .

last edited at Jul 16, 2019 8:21PM

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

I DON'T WANT HET ENDING!

It won't be.

Lilliwyt
46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

She look so erotic all the time, I mean ... is not just me, right? XP

I found Mafuyu sexier.

Lilliwyt
46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

I barely read anything that was released from 2016-2018. Hit me with your best (cute) oneshots and doujins!

I Want To Leave Behind a Miraculous Love One of my favorite Science babies doujin.

The Night When Bougainvilleas Blossom and Hyacinth Love and Encounter I'm guilty because i'm a sucker for Neji Monster Girl/Human girl pairing and Beauty and the Beast Girl is one of my all-time favorite yuri.

Lilliwyt
46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

I think it's normal to be jealous when the one you had a crush on and who doesn't rejected you, start to be affectionate toward someone else. Shion still don't had a clear answer from Akemi but Akemi start to use her "mother instinct" on Reina.

Lilliwyt
46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Can i add Tsurezure Biyori ?

Lilliwyt
46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

It looks quite stupid with those earthquakes.

Yeah but it's Japan so isn't quite normal ?

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

ngl still waiting for the chapter where Adachi desperately asks the internet for advice

"Hey folks, i'm like super gay for my friend but i say no homo so i'm not gay right ?"

Lilliwyt
46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

that Akemi is letting these teenagers fall in love with her when she should really put her foot down

I don't think it's intentional. Like Akemi said, it's her maternal instinct. She seem eager to help young girls in trouble. The JK falling in love with her is just an unfortunate (or fortunate) consequence.

Lilliwyt
46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Love how on Mangadex, the comments about how nothing happen when it's like the main point of the manga. It's just Slice of Life going to the extrem, real slice of life. No pointless drama, no crazy specific situation. Just normal life of highschool with normal problems.

Lilliwyt
46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Returning to friendlier grounds, women in suits, hot or not? Personally I like it.

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/a_room_for_two_ch29#11 , it depend of the suit.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Don't worry about the guy, he will not show up again

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

So it's the era "blame the video-game for mass shooting" thing.

Lilliwyt
Image Comments 15 Jul 21:19
46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019
D6m9wlcu0aa_2k8-orig

^I think they eat.

Lilliwyt
Image Comments 15 Jul 21:17
46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019
5hzhtsu%20(1)

She will be fine..... somehow

Lilliwyt
Image Comments 15 Jul 20:36
46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019
D_b47trvuaa23g6-orig

A not creepy Ucchi is always good to take.

Lilliwyt
Image Comments 15 Jul 20:35
46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019
Dscmz2t

Are they just living with each other at this point ?

Lilliwyt
Image Comments 15 Jul 20:34
46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019
72221665_p0

The only good ending for Sayaka