Forum › Posts by Melon

Melon
Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

Amazing chapter. That was in the live action, right? Hinata sure is cute, laughing at herself like that.

Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

Two weeks then. ... You promised, Sensei!

Melon
Citrus discussion 04 Nov 10:39
Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

Ha! So here you are: giving us a more or less sweet epilogue chapter, trying to make us forget about all the hurt, the lose ends and the unnessecary drama. But... I just can't forgive and forget.. I just caaaaaan't -runs away crying-

I can overlook the drama, but not the second lamest ending I've ever read. Sorry!!!!

Melon
Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

this is still the cutest thing ever!

last edited at Nov 1, 2018 6:14PM

Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

This is a whole new level of macabre. At the beginning Emi declares her love for food, and some random school mate says "That's Emi, always Food before romance" and then... that ending.... I feel a bit trolled, but in a good way, I guess. ^_^

Melon
Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

Oh... Marriage​ to​ get​ financial​ support​ to​ become​ a​ doctor.​ There​ are​ hundred​ ways to​ get​ money​ like​ 'scholarship' or 'tuition​ fee​ loan'. It's​ doesn't​ make​ sense​ at​ all.

The doctor could just have lied to a very naive girl.

Anyway, wow, talk about all over the place. And it's already completed? I fell like this could have been good if stuff didn't just happen randomly. But page24 was nice.

Melon
Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

I don't think it is meant to be realistic. In my eyes this is fantasy or supernatural. of course this would not be how the illness works.

I like this quite a bit, because it's kinda interesting. I just think there should be some kind of tag that prepares you for this. This is creepy. The tags we have now (age gap, drama & yuri) bring up some unfitting expectations, i think...

Melon
Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

Wow I didn't expect this, because the tags were still pretty normal, but... interesting!
I there a psychological tag? or thriller maybe?

Melon
Lily Marble discussion 25 Oct 02:37
Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

Yasss, this update beats even MDQ. I'v been anxiously waiting :) But now after I've done my bidding, reading (and it was awesome) I'll be off to Live webtoon. Other important stuff is waiting.
Today is a good day!

Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

This is amazing. Anyway, I'm still learning of this too late. Well, next year :3

Melon
Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

delinquent x delinquent is bliss.
also this has the cutest drawing style, I need more, pls!!!

Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

ಠ╭╮ಠ

Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

and here we see a wild tsundere in love in her natural habitat. I like!

Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

Personally, I think this is very interesting. I also like to see things from Saeko's perspective. Is she in love or is she just in love with the idea of dating someone. Well, she obviously likes Miwa, but... what will happen?
And I don't see the oneshot as a bad end, anymore. They are cute together, sure. But if it doesn't fit, it doesn't fit. Real life relationships are very complicated.
Anyways, It's an open end. I like to think that both of them got another partner and were happy with them off-screen, because why not? They're both cute and interesting. And that is a better way than sticking together for life with someone who just doesn't quite get you, imho.

last edited at Oct 11, 2018 10:44AM

Melon
Lily Marble discussion 10 Oct 09:58
Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

pls let this manga have 100 chapters and more!

Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

lazy ftw

Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

Hmm...

...mmmmmmmmm...

...mmmnnnn...

...*inhale* haaaaaa.

It's okay. I guess.
Not much substance but the art is super cute.
It'd be better if it didn't have such a contrived setting.
"Oh! I'm allergic to women..." somehow!

Yeah, and how did he get born? That must have been a pretty dramatic scene O.o

Anyway, it's really not bad. But I guess I'm too old for shoujo now.

last edited at Oct 9, 2018 6:25AM

Melon
Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

can't for this manga to turn into an action thriller

Me, too. I'm looking forward to the scene when they'll have to pick up a bomb that was placed in an attempt to blow up the inner city and redirect the impact of its explosion on all the UFOs that have come to attack the city, saving everyone in the process. Man, that sure is gonna be epic.

anyway where was that out of nowhere drama coming from? Damn, you can't give me a nice slice of lifey series and then... this. :/

Melon
Pink Rush discussion 03 Oct 17:26
Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

Great it was picked up again. This is so funny.
But I guess violent Maru will have to do another sexy session to make up. :)

Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

i may be weird but i liked kurosawa more before the transformation

Me too. Kuro looks very cute now, but it's somehow a bit too much. It feels like she is a total different person, which can be a good thing, but for me it's meh...
Remember in Girl Friends? That was an awesome make over, because the girl (forgot the name) thought about Mari's own cuteness and Mari got her own style. Also somehow after the transformation it felt like Mari was still herself. You know what I mean? Well, maybe this is just because in Girl Friends it was done over many chapters and here it is kind of rushed.

Well, anyway, I still think this is awesome. I like how there are so many conflicting feelings here. Fujishiro (?) has obviously fallen deep for Kuro, she just doesn't realize it yet. I'm wondering if she'll do some stupid shit (I'm in for the drama and the aaaangst, hihi), but in the end it'll work out, I'm sure. :D

Akko and Mari. Not Maki.

sorry... and thanks :D

Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

i may be weird but i liked kurosawa more before the transformation

Me too. Kuro looks very cute now, but it's somehow a bit too much. It feels like she is a total different person, which can be a good thing, but for me it's meh...
Remember in Girl Friends? That was an awesome make over, because the girl (forgot the name) thought about Mari's own cuteness and Mari got her own style. Also somehow after the transformation it felt like Mari was still herself. You know what I mean? Well, maybe this is just because in Girl Friends it was done over many chapters and here it is kind of rushed.

Well, anyway, I still think this is awesome. I like how there are so many conflicting feelings here. Fujishiro (?) has obviously fallen deep for Kuro, she just doesn't realize it yet. I'm wondering if she'll do some stupid shit (I'm in for the drama and the aaaangst, hihi), but in the end it'll work out, I'm sure. :D

last edited at Sep 29, 2018 8:16AM

Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

Liking the art, plus freckles and dark skin; these don't come that often.

Yep, actually I'm only waiting for an earblush and I'm gonna die happy

Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

Misora was the best character simply because she wasn't forced into some dumb family drama or personal life choice drama.

but she cockblocked the confession (can you say that in yuri? well pardon me), so that gets some negative points.

Melon
Lily Marble discussion 23 Sep 03:39
Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

You love her! realize it already you brainless..slut? Wait! did she just make out with a married guy? That cheating bastard! and don't worry hikari, just surrender yourself to yuri, and indeed, you shall be forgiven.

btw I can't get enough of this manga's art. the characters look like actual adults unlike many adult life mangas where they'd look just like highschoolers.

I mean its only cheating if the wife isnt ok with it (yes there are people that are ok with their partner sleeping around).

True. But it's probably safe to say that the wife doesn't know (and is not okay) in this case.

Edit: Wait, wait, wait... what was the name of that series where a woman relies on her girlfriend to get her through pregnancy, then subsequently help raise the kid and there’s the neighborhood friend dude who’s helping out occasionally? Is that completed yet?

You don't mean Ohana Holoholo, do you? Anyway, I'd like to know what that series is, too.

last edited at Sep 23, 2018 3:43AM