Forum › Posts by Megumiaki

Megumiakipfp%20zoom
joined May 1, 2019

Ending is usually あわり (Owari)

I think you mean おわり, but yeah, this manga isn't over yet.

Megumiaki
Image Comments 11 Feb 15:46
Megumiakipfp%20zoom
joined May 1, 2019
Yamada

"You are now breathing manually."

Megumiaki
Image Comments 10 Feb 21:10
Megumiakipfp%20zoom
joined May 1, 2019
79175596_p0

Nice, I was wondering when we'd start seeing these two here!

Megumiakipfp%20zoom
joined May 1, 2019

I've never agreed with a manga this much before. I have NEVER understood the need for straight and gay people alike to assign "male" and "female" roles to the members of a same-sex couple (ex. "So which one of you is the man in the relationship?") Why can't they BOTH be the "man" or "woman"? The idea that a couple must have exactly one "masculine" role and one "feminine" role is mind-boggling to me. It's like saying, "heterosexuality is the norm, and even if you aren't heterosexual your relationship must function exactly like a heterosexual one," which frankly pisses me off.

last edited at Feb 10, 2020 8:00PM

Megumiaki
I Scream discussion 10 Feb 19:45
Megumiakipfp%20zoom
joined May 1, 2019

Could that cover get any Aaaaaangstier?

Megumiakipfp%20zoom
joined May 1, 2019

Yeah, I thought this seemed familiar. I wonder if these scanlators knew it had already been done or not.

Still, it's a good read, so I don't mind seeing it again.

last edited at Feb 5, 2020 8:03PM

Megumiakipfp%20zoom
joined May 1, 2019

The moral of the story is regardless of how weird you are, you will finally be able to find some one as weird as you, or find your weirdness compatible to them

No, clearly the moral of the story is don't make fun of people just because their boobs are gundam hammers.

Megumiaki
Megumiakipfp%20zoom
joined May 1, 2019

Yeah, like, hold the phone, they actually almost died there. Like, shit.

Megumiakipfp%20zoom
joined May 1, 2019

Insane amounts of kissing

Megumiaki
Megumiakipfp%20zoom
joined May 1, 2019

Dang, Izumi just became a really relatable and sympathetic antagonist. I imagine her desperate confession here will help Nanaki realize her own feelings for Kanade, and I hope Izumi will be rejected in a way that allows her to now overcome her fears and pursue love in the future.

Megumiaki
Yuri Couple discussion 06 Jan 03:34
Megumiakipfp%20zoom
joined May 1, 2019

Nice! I think they'll definitely be easier to read in order like this. I've been wondering when this would finally happen as well, since this is one of the few series-like continuities that has until now only been seen in the image batches.

Also, reading the earlier ones again really made me aware of how much the art style has changed compared to the first few installments in this series. I think I like how the characters look in the first chapter the most, but art styles changing is inevitable.

last edited at Jan 6, 2020 3:37AM

Megumiaki
Image Comments 05 Jan 04:11
Megumiakipfp%20zoom
joined May 1, 2019
78645638_p0

Yep, 子 is both the "ko" in Shamiko/Yuuko's name and the kanji used in Japanese for the sign of the rat in the Chinese zodiac, since it's the year of the rat. That's why there's a rat on Momo's cheek.

Megumiaki
Megumiakipfp%20zoom
joined May 1, 2019

A A A A A A A A

Shit this is adorable

Megumiaki
Megumiakipfp%20zoom
joined May 1, 2019

This is probably the most simultaneously beautiful, heart-wrenching, happy, sad, and real piece of manga I've ever read. Incredible.

Megumiakipfp%20zoom
joined May 1, 2019

inb4 Segawa turns out to be a mermaid

Yeah, especially with the one girl's comment about how "she's a monster" because she swam 200m without taking a breath. Which I'm pretty sure isn't humanly possible.

Megumiaki
Image Comments 21 Dec 01:51
Megumiakipfp%20zoom
joined May 1, 2019
Emih0piuwaeyygg-orig

My biggest catch ~> FISH

Megumiaki
Megumiakipfp%20zoom
joined May 1, 2019

Wingmom is best mom

Megumiaki
Image Comments 14 Dec 02:03
Megumiakipfp%20zoom
joined May 1, 2019
59998572_p0

Preautiful

Megumiakipfp%20zoom
joined May 1, 2019

Aww, that was actually really sweet. I love when hentai brings a smile to my face.

That sentence sounded less weird in my head.

Megumiaki
Megumiakipfp%20zoom
joined May 1, 2019

Yay! I was so happy to see "to be continued" at the end of this chapter. It felt like it could have been the end, but I really didn't want it to be just yet.

Megumiaki
Liberty discussion 03 Dec 21:12
Megumiakipfp%20zoom
joined May 1, 2019

Say what you will about the writing, but the art is really good, enough that I'm still really enjoying this series.

Megumiaki
Image Comments 03 Dec 20:00
Megumiakipfp%20zoom
joined May 1, 2019

I still need to finish this game, even though it's one of my favorites

Megumiaki
Image Comments 29 Nov 23:26
Megumiakipfp%20zoom
joined May 1, 2019
78005381_p2

I wouldn't say she's the best rival, but she's definitely the cutest

Megumiakipfp%20zoom
joined May 1, 2019

Boy am I glad I watched Release the Spyce after it had finished so I could do it all in one go. I imagine plenty of people dropped the series after Episode 10 "kills off" half the main characters (in Mei's case, effectively kills off) and all three main ships along with them. Thankfully though, it pulls an Akuma no Riddle and nobody ends up dying (except the main villain), and Mei isn't actually an evil piece of shit.

last edited at Nov 29, 2019 12:47AM

Megumiakipfp%20zoom
joined May 1, 2019

Big oof right there