Forum › Posts by MagiMaki

Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

Hm...a bit weird, but I like the nurse.

MagiMaki
Citrus discussion 18 Aug 18:50
Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

So all the other yuri schoolgirls in this cast will still marry older businessmen? They were all engaged like Mei if I remember correctly. And grandpa is suddenly okay with everything? Okay then.

MagiMaki
Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

Too grumpy for my taste. x.x

MagiMaki
Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

I can't stand those oversized breasts. e.e Art would be fine otherwise.

Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

That was fun, still not sure about the language though. xD

MagiMaki
Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

Harem, demon girls...Both are hard to find. The art ist nice, too. I just hope Kanna develops a little more interest for her girls.

Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

Feels like Kae-chan is developing husband qualities...Or maybe that's just my headcanon.

Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

That was fluffy, but too short. =3= 1-2 chapters more would have been perfect.

MagiMaki
Citrus discussion 18 Jun 12:03
Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

Hm...This chapter was kinda nice, aber now I'm rooting for Yuzu x Harumin even more. :c

Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

Uh...friendzoned I guess? Lily should stick with yuri girls anyway. e-e

MagiMaki
Candy Moon discussion 06 Jun 15:35
Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

With how explicitly and consistently Thea was against it, this was way to rapey for my taste. The fact that Tio payed literally no care to her feelings on the matter, all while claiming to love her, did not help things.

I'm not really getting into this. Sadist-Masochist pairs are fine but I really don't like pairs where a Sadist is paired with someone who obviously don't enjoy abuse plays, especially if the non-masochist couldn't fight back like this one, it feels kinda rapey and forced.

It doesnt "feels kinda rapey and forced". It IS totally rapey and forced. Why is there so many people liking it?

Because she is acting like real life royalty lmao

Any royal who regularly raped their closest and most trusted guard is asking for a knife to the back or poison in their tea. Even if the guard doesn't snap and do it themselves, they're going to be a whole lot less motivated to put their lives on the line when someone else tries to.

I don't know...I still think rape is something entirely else. It's bullying at best. The guard might be innocent, but she isn't a child anymore and she obviously wants to stay with her out of her own will. What she doesn't like is her lewd behavior, unfit for the ideal princess in her mind. She seems to care a lot about duty and outer appearence.

Would you think it was rape if the CEO of a modern business did this to one of their secretaries? Or if a parent did this to an adult child?

There are a lot of reasons for Thea to stick around and put up with the sexual abuse, even if she really doesn't want it, not the least of which is that her abuser is both her employer and a member of the ruling family in her country. Actually resting or leaving could end very, very, badly for her.

Similarly, the Princess clearly does a lot of good work when in public and the two have been together for a long time, with Thea being expected to take care of the princess. It shouldn't be surprising that she could admire her for her other qualities and might have developed a different form of love for her, despite her sexual abuse.

A parent? The princess is 5 years younger and doesn't even think she is more powerful than her guard even with her higher position, so how would that work?

So the princess was a rapist at age 10 already? She doesn't do it for power, she wants affection and provokes reactions out of the older one.

If your little kid sister touches you in an inappropriate way and tells you dirty things she heard somewhere, would you scream rape and call the cops?

I think you overestimate the position of the princess as well as the tone of the manga. :x

last edited at Jun 6, 2018 3:42PM

MagiMaki
Candy Moon discussion 05 Jun 12:04
Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

I don't know...I still think rape is something entirely else. It's bullying at best. The guard might be innocent, but she isn't a child anymore and she obviously wants to stay with her out of her own will. What she doesn't like is her lewd behavior, unfit for the ideal princess in her mind. She seems to care a lot about duty and outer appearence.

Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

It was painfully generic, I guess. It's like the action version of overused yuri tropes.

MagiMaki
Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

Those kissing lips though...It's putting me off, like the overly wet sex they have. e.e The art would be fine otherwise.

MagiMaki
Image Comments 28 May 08:57
Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017
Dwwdtmxx4aawhb4

Huh...you can now? It was one of the reasons I dropped it. :>

MagiMaki
Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

At this point the older one feels like a succubus or something. In a fantasy setting, that would have been nice. The reactions of the girl are bit too realistic for me to enjoy the pair, though.

last edited at May 23, 2018 5:51AM

Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

Hm, were the speech bubbles placed weird? Got a bit confused.

Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

This might be the most pedo yuri I've read so far. I think I'll ship senpai x loli. Minori is a bit too much. e.e

Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

At least their progress is more visable compared to yuru yuri....I think.

MagiMaki
Image Comments 19 May 02:14
Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017
Dsoolqguiaakttq-orig

Grand Order uses pretty much every famous person now, even if the names are very young in history and would make them terribly weak. Still very cute. =w=

MagiMaki
Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

It reminds me of the yaoi mangas where one is shy and the other guy is super aggressive (in a sexual way) is like the most common trope in yaoi, like it won't sell if they don't fuck in the first volume xD

That kind of setup is fairly common in yuri too, I've noticed.

Isn't yuri mostly about superfriends during school? Didn't notice too many aggressive or "rapy" yuris so far. :o Fujoshi seem to enjoy male on male rape as yuri does like handholding and indirect kisses.

Er... Are you really that new here? Or have you just not been looking under the NSFW tag? Because there are a ton of doujins where one woman comes on super aggressively, to the point that IRL it would clearly be rape, and the other woman is even saying things like "No," "Stop it," "Don't!" and it doesn't even give the aggressor pause. I'm serious, it's as common as dirt on this site.

"No," "Stop it," "Don't!" are common tropes in japanese media though...they even say it when they are into it and are just shy about it, so it's hard for me to take it seriously in manga.

I still wouldn't say it's that common. It's common in yaoi, because fujoshi sometimes have these weird rape fantasies, where they'll borrow the body from the uke.

Delinquents and aggressive girls in general are pretty rare in yuri.

MagiMaki
Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

roachjack7 posted:

This escalated a lot quicker than I'd have liked. But, oh well, I remember feeling the same about Bloom into You's 1st chapter :D. Not that I expect similar level of writing, but it's probably too early to lose interest when I've seen only 2 chapters.

It reminds me of the yaoi mangas where one is shy and the other guy is super aggressive (in a sexual way) is like the most common trope in yaoi, like it won't sell if they don't fuck in the first volume xD

That kind of setup is fairly common in yuri too, I've noticed.

Isn't yuri mostly about superfriends during school? Didn't notice too many aggressive or "rapy" yuris so far. :o Fujoshi seem to enjoy male on male rape as yuri does like handholding and indirect kisses.

I'm always confused when I see these super innocent and naive schoolgirls. I know yuri likes the pure girl clichè, but pretty much everyone should have a smartphone with access to the internet. I live in a small village and even I knew my gay stuff at around 8 or 9.

Also doing lewd stuff already feels lewd, so no idea how it could be thought of as not sexual (or not counting as sex).

I like age gap, but if she's 'that' innocent, it feels a bit as if she were an elementary school kid or something.

MagiMaki
Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

It seemed more like sexual assault and verbal abuse to me, not rape. I don't think Aoi really tried to impregnate or deflower her. Felt more like a crude power play to intimidate Kohane. Maybe the garden or something different in this school is messing with their brains. :o The author already hints that something might be off.

I know people get triggered easily, but still...As someone who knows victims and almost got thrown into something nasty myself, I'd like it if people would think before they throw the word "rape" around.

MagiMaki
Image Comments 10 May 04:44
Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017
Juriwins

Juri's Yuri harem. ^o^

MagiMaki
Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/eden_no_otome_ch04#13

I know I shouldn't...But I kinda want to ship them now. Innocent girl x broken bad girl seems way more interesting than the usual classic yuri pairing with flawless (?) Senpai.