Forum › Posts by zokoi

zokoi
joined Jun 11, 2016
_7albi-1493245741241815043-img1

wow

joined Jun 11, 2016

So one more chapter to go before the story starts for real?

uh not sure what you mean here? It already started. The manga revolves around their lives, there's no epic story if you're waiting for that.

zokoi
joined Jun 11, 2016
87037899_p2

this could have been canon if authors weren't cowards, we could-ve had it all ç-ç

That is so wrong. The main series (Index) already had Mikoto crushing on Touma. Only when the series got expanded and Railgun became a thing did Mikoto and Kuroko get more development. Also if you watch the anime, you can clearly see that Mikoto just treasure Kuroko as a friend.

Creators of Japanese media being too afraid to please anyone other than male fans who might have crushes on the female characters? Umpossible.

Also a bad take imo. To aru series began as a shounen (male audience is the main target) with harem as its subgenre back in 2004 (the novel)/2007 (the manga). There were a low amount of fan who were females and even less fans who were queer back then. Especially for a fighting series like this with enormous worldbuilding, it had mostly male fans. Of course it should target and please the only audience it had.

Also while I hate ToumaMikoto, I don't hate or think Touma deserved to be hated. He truly had one of saddest fate in the fictional world tbh.

last edited at Mar 17, 2022 1:17AM

zokoi
joined Jun 11, 2016

I love how Kanon, Chisato and Ren are just "uhhhhh" and not knowing whether or not to ask them about their relationship lol

joined Jun 11, 2016

oooh, you don't see this ship everyday...

This ship is actually one of the largest in Superstar!! along with ChisaKanon and KekeSumire and KanonKeke.

zokoi
joined Jun 11, 2016

uwah, how rare, a chapter about Mariri and Mayuyu!

These two are lowkey my favorites. Everytime they interact Mariri is always teasing Mayuyu lol.

zokoi
joined Jun 11, 2016

This is not entirely lore-accurate as Kroos were the leader for the three of them (Fang, Kroos, Beagle) before they came to Rhodes Island. Fang is more likely to depend on Kroos, not the other way round.

Anw, knowing what happened to their team makes this not so happy anymore :(

joined Jun 11, 2016

Rio will either be the 3rd person for the love triangle, or be the supportive gay ally. I'm leaning more onto the first one.

Also that guy so far annoys me. Here's to hoping he gets better later.

last edited at Mar 15, 2022 11:28PM

zokoi
joined Jun 11, 2016

wow

also I just noticed that every doujins about this pairing so far is from this artist. How dedicated.

joined Jun 11, 2016

I can totally see this happening in the series lol

joined Jun 11, 2016

"Are you my mom?" lol

so Aquarius is the mom friend huh?

joined Jun 11, 2016

Oh gosh thank you everyone on the scans teams for this chapter! I really love how everything is resolved here (yes I'm a sucker for happy ending)!!

Is this the end of the series or will there be more? I feel like this is the end.

Also honestly I don't mind if this stay subtext lol. I love these two but I'd rather have them as friends and have other people be couples.

zokoi
joined Jun 11, 2016

I really really want a sequel of this. Tbh I just want more childhood friends couple lol.

zokoi
joined Jun 11, 2016
En-1449233582015201283

uwahhh cuteeee

zokoi
joined Jun 11, 2016
Tanjiu9-1493219095788982276-img4

wow it's been so long since I've seen these two.

zokoi
joined Jun 11, 2016
96740901_p0

lol indeed

joined Jun 11, 2016

Anw lol I really love Tongtong's mom, she is so supportive. She knew how Tongtong sucked at study and was like "it's ok I will still love u even when u're dumb" lol

I also understand and agree with her on this. Rather than being defiant and fight against Xiao Lu's mom, they should comply with her for now. The moment they turn 18 they're legally adults so they will have much more independent and won't need to listen to her anymore. By then Xiao Lu can move in with Tongtong and the two lived happily ever after.

joined Jun 11, 2016

Oh no, she's stupid
Jokes aside, Chinese culture is shining through. Family and degree above everything, even in fiction

Is it just Chinese though? Isn't this more of an East Asian culture thing?

joined Jun 11, 2016

I have a hard time trying to understand romantic l love. So, on one hand, sure is refreshing seeing this kind of plot and terminologies being used in media; on the other hand, I'd be kinda disappointed if it turns out like the "ooops, I just didn't know I was in love with you before" kind of situation.

Well, brace yourself for disappointment. This is a genre story, and the genre is "romance". So they WILL fall for each other, the only question is how the process will work. As I've said before, in romance stories even the robots fall in love.

totally unrelated but wasn't there this one story with non-moe art where the robot did indeed fall in love with a girl? They grew up together or sth. Somehow I can't seem to remember the author's or the story's name.

I really like Matoi's family. They are supportive without being pushy and give actual practical advice.

Me too! I really like her little sister lol

last edited at Mar 7, 2022 3:19AM

joined Jun 11, 2016

oh gosh why is the wolf so fluffy!!! I want to fluff him, even if I get electrocuted in the process!

joined Jun 11, 2016

omfg that's so cuteeeeee

I demand MOAR!!!!!!! A SEQUEL, A FANART, ANYTHING PLEASE!!!!

Also lol poor Onii-chan being the 3rd wheel

zokoi
joined Jun 11, 2016

It's amazing how fast these two captured my heart lol. They're now my #1 OTP in Watamote.

zokoi
joined Jun 11, 2016
Kisetsu20101-1457040365161103361-img1

KEKESUMI!!!!!

zokoi
joined Jun 11, 2016
Hanemi1201-1488614140209942532-img1%20(1)

Just discovered this ship recently and damn, we truly can ship anyone in love live lol.

zokoi
joined Jun 11, 2016
Shaco_flat_-1499347021295091716-img1

^ I'm still reading it rn and gotta say a happy end doesn't seem to be in sight. I just want everyone to be happy damn it :(