Forum › Posts by Kisa

Girl%20with%20a%20black%20cat%20avatar
joined Dec 27, 2015

From this post in the "Fluttering Feelings ART" thread...

Fan art / headcanon of Chapter 59 by brethjelly:

Sketch#2 just kiss already D:!!!!

Love it!
Great art. Very close to oringinal likeness. My dream scene.

ieeheh
"Well, Ssamba just didnt show the further surrounding. It didnt mean theres no one around."
IDK
Maybe cause it's cold and snowy everyone is inside drinking hot cocoa and watching infomercials......................maybe.

last edited at Jan 11, 2016 9:37PM

joined Dec 27, 2015

SO CLOSE!!!!!!!!!
Her lips were right there...........GO FOR IT!!!!
Very romantic, and amazingly no one is ever around when things like this happen.
Thanks halmoni!

last edited at Jan 11, 2016 10:17AM

joined Dec 27, 2015

jesus 18 in and we finaly get something but that something should have happened 15 chapters ago! how long is this going to be?! or its going to have to most anti climatic ending...

I get the frustration, but....
Sometimes things or stories that start fast end fast. I like that sometines. But i also enjoy the nice slow ride thru feelings and thoughts and struggles along the way. I'm hoping this takes time to let me savor every emotion these two amazingly cute lovebirds can pour out. I really hope the ending is sweet and long.

last edited at Jan 7, 2016 3:19PM

joined Dec 27, 2015

At this point im not sure if what Enah said is going to end up slowing SeolA down as far as confessing, or make her go for it. I think the author is trying to put the proverbial fork in the road for SeolA and their relationship.

joined Dec 27, 2015

http://comico.toast.com/titles/85/chapters/62

It's out :)

Tank you so much!
ieeheh said,
"Without understanding the new chapter 58, I could tell it's getting great hahaha. I think Enah told Seola that Norae told her she liked someone, or she seriously was provoking Seola. And Norae is getting comfortable and touchy with Seola (I think?!!!)"

I felt that too, just looking at SeolA's body language after the conversation in the bathroom. It looks as though SeolA is contemplating who in the world No Rae likes. Is she not noticing how easy it is for No Rae touch her, how No Rae is relaxed in her presence?

last edited at Jan 3, 2016 5:32PM

joined Dec 27, 2015

oh geez, writing and pacing is atrocious...
thought it would've gotten a bit better as it goes... but it did not..

4 chapters is hardly enough to pass judgement.

Can be enough. I agree, this is really a disappointment. Every couple of pages at least I get brought up short by that "Nobody would ever talk like this" feeling. The characterization is pretty terrible--even though everything's driven home with a sledgehammer, it feels like a good bit of the time the blows aren't even in the intended direction.
I also don't like the way the woman who's an S sexually turns out to be a massive bitch in day-to-day life, because it's a negative and unrealistic portrayal of SM, because it gives that stupid 50-shades vibe only bargain basement, and because it makes the main character totally unsympathetic.

Agreed. It's right out of 50 shades of Grey, so far. Just not done very well. Plot and character development are underwhelming.
The art is so so. I keep hoping that it will suddenly find its way to a better story. But I have serious doubts.

Kisa
Image Comments 01 Jan 11:00
joined Dec 27, 2015
Dpf%20comission

Ahhhhhh! So cute and funny. Me like cute and funny.
The panic look is hilarious.

joined Dec 27, 2015

Ending was much better than Ch 6. Bringing to focus back to Akira and Miu made it acceptable in the end for me. Regardless, I feel it would've been better with 8 chapters because the ending felt rushed.

Same here. I feel guilty for wanting more.
I mean when series end you either like the ending or not. But as you said it was a fine ending. So part of me says accept it and shut up, another part of me wants more. But more isn't always better. ( Pirates of the Caribbean for example).

last edited at Jan 1, 2016 7:51AM

joined Dec 27, 2015

SeolA: I'm not sure, could you check?
Norae: Ummm, sure.

Nice Pic!

last edited at Dec 31, 2015 6:43PM

joined Dec 27, 2015

So glad to see someone bring this series back to life. Thanks to all involved.

Kisa
joined Dec 27, 2015

My headcanon is that Nako is older than Ren.

Ren is about 6 or 7 years older I think.

Love this series!!!! 10 out of 10.
I finished reading this series on another mangareader and can say I laughed, cried, worried and shouted with joy at the end. I'll always keep this series close to my heart.

joined Dec 27, 2015

I wonder when this is ever going to get updated?
Funny series, love the Naruto like Lilly Battles!

joined Dec 27, 2015

boop - http://pastebin.com/KRs00fRb

No-rae's inner monologues are the best

Thanks Halmoni!

Yup! Love it. Love her blushing face too, so cute.

Happy New Year Halmoni! Thanks for all you do! :)

joined Dec 27, 2015

a bit off pudding.

:3

Putting.

Sorry. It was very late and I was very hungry........

( chocolate pudding) mmmmmmmmmmmm!

last edited at Dec 28, 2015 9:36AM

joined Dec 27, 2015

Enjoy the break! Love this series!
At first I found the main characters personality a bit off pudding. But now it's just part of the charm of the relationship. And Kanna could be an anime all by herself.

Kisa
Prunus Girl discussion 28 Dec 02:54
joined Dec 27, 2015

"And I gotta say, Non's girl is seriously cute. I'd read a whole series about them any day."
Agreed.
Loved this series. In the end it was all about love. And comedy!

joined Dec 27, 2015

This series is sooo good. Love it! I really hope someone updates it in the future. Because the setting and the characters are so easy to like and enjoy.

joined Dec 27, 2015

I get impatient too. I want to see that breakthrough moment, It would be nice to see the main characters involved in a serious relationship and all that comes with it. I believe its going to get there, nothing worthwhile is built in a day. Good relationships take time. I like this series, very very much! Thanks to all involved in bringing it to us.

last edited at Dec 28, 2015 2:38AM

Kisa
joined Dec 27, 2015

Love the writing. The twist and turns in the plot. I know this kind of story has been done before. But this is done well. And very good art too. Glad to see it return. Thanks to those who brought it back!