Forum › Posts by Ropponmatsu

Nishiki%20gosu%20rori%20dark%20hair%20sm
joined Jan 11, 2015

"I'm such trash"

I've never seen more relatable dialogue before.

Also I hope we get that beach episode just like Nezu predicted.

As of the end of vol.4 (ch50), there are no beach scenes yet. :<

On the upside, the next chapter is very juicy for other reasons. x)

joined Jan 11, 2015

Ropponmatsu
Opapagoto discussion 15 Dec 02:44
joined Jan 11, 2015

Does anyone have the raws for the full series, or a link to them?

Ropponmatsu
joined Jan 11, 2015

fun fact, http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/sistersister it's the story of Mimika 10 years later

We were actually joking about that while we were working on it, too, lol. x)

joined Jan 11, 2015

I know it's a shoujo manga thing, but that Ikemen face just looked weird. She was so much hotter when she was wearing that outfit with her normal face.

I think the idea is just that it's such a stark contrast to Millet Soup's usual, super cute art. x)

joined Jan 11, 2015

Ah too bad it didn't end with Meiling x Sakuya :/

These days I'd be happy with Meiling x anybody so long as I got to see Meiling being romantic.

It definitely is tragic when she is constantly relegated to being the butt of all jokes. T^T

Ropponmatsu
joined Jan 11, 2015

It's from one of the new series in Yuri Hime. It's called Watashi ni Tenshi ga Maiorita! (an angel has descended upon me). =]

Edit: The author is Mukunoki Nanatsu.

last edited at Dec 13, 2016 7:53PM

Ropponmatsu
joined Jan 11, 2015

Ropponmatsu
Bisexual discussion 13 Dec 18:18
joined Jan 11, 2015

Wait, all the usual joking aside, I believe he was serious and he really trusted what he said. Instead of striking him with the banhammer, why didn't you-if not explain, link him something explaining how bisexuality works and what it is. I'm assuming he's rather young, hence his misknowledge. If he were trolling, he wouldn't have gone this far.

There is a clear difference between innocent ignorance, and making a clearly offensive, narrow-minded statement.
His post didn't didn't just show a lack of understanding, but a hateful, misinformed, and descriminatory opinion.

Ropponmatsu
Bisexual discussion 13 Dec 17:55
joined Jan 11, 2015

I just... Like...

last edited at Dec 13, 2016 5:55PM

joined Jan 11, 2015

Kouyuri is looking for another typesetter, and possibly another cleaner/redrawer. Familiarity with Photoshop required.

Kouyuri's current projects are Futakaku Kankei by Tachi and the Himitsu, Hitotsu anthology by Nakahara Tsubaki, with Hana and Hina after school, vol.3 by Morinaga Milk on the horizon.

Anyone who's interested, contact us at , and give us some examples of your previous work.

Ropponmatsu
joined Jan 11, 2015

What is that "Soft Spirits" thing that's on the Google Translated version of that page? I can't find anything going by that name, but it's probably a mistranslation since it's, you know, Google Translate.

It's the name of the site where Yuzumori-san is published. It's Yawaraka Supirittsu in Japanese.

Ropponmatsu
joined Jan 11, 2015

EDIT: So, i finally read the 1st story of the anthology and that one also has a pretty open end so i'm starting to think that it's just the author's way of ending stories.

Then you'll be pleasantly surprised. =]

Indeed! You can look forward to the next chapters for sure :D

Thank you very much for the hard work I'm looking forward for the next chaps .It really touch my heart this chap
Is there and especific date for the next realizes? <3

The next story should be out within the month.

Ropponmatsu
joined Jan 11, 2015

I have a dream... That one day, one of the chapters I've worked on will actually be well recieved... ;p

I thank you sincerely... no matter how bitter the story is, we need more spice to balance the sweetness of the many happy ending series that we have. It's refleshing at some point... but our feelings of empathy wish they would have ended happily ever after :c

But even the Hana and Hina thread gets blasted, lol. I hope people will at least enjoy Futakaku Kankei, and the following stories in this anthology... =A=

Ropponmatsu
joined Jan 11, 2015

I have a dream... That one day, one of the chapters I've worked on will actually be well recieved... ;p

Ropponmatsu
joined Jan 11, 2015

Those reactions, she is too pure... Makes me think she is 10yo or less, also... Sacchi sounds like a pet name, yeah she's like a puppy

She's in junior high, so she's 12-15, depending on her birthday and which grade she's in.

Ropponmatsu
joined Jan 11, 2015

EDIT: So, i finally read the 1st story of the anthology and that one also has a pretty open end so i'm starting to think that it's just the author's way of ending stories.

Then you'll be pleasantly surprised. =]

Ropponmatsu
joined Jan 11, 2015

GAME OVER, MAN, GAME OVER!

Or maybe she's just disgusted cause she said they can't stay friends.

Ropponmatsu
joined Jan 11, 2015

Hmm, this one feels like is missing pages since it ends so abruptly. Hopefully we get a sequel to this one to see if the tutor is actually a player or if she's actually just a good tutor who really likes the "little sister."

I'm afraid that this is all there is to this chapter. The next page in the tankoubon is the start of the next story. :/

As I mentioned above though, none of the other stories are ambiguous at all, and the next chapter is my favourite in the anthology, so look forward to it! x)

Ropponmatsu
joined Jan 11, 2015

Now that we have this second story out of the way, I'm happy to say that the rest of the stories in the anthology all have proper, non-ambiguous endings.

Ropponmatsu
joined Jan 11, 2015

Oh heck, I know this is familiar but i can't place it

source

Vol. 7, specifically. =]

Ropponmatsu
joined Jan 11, 2015

Yeah, basically. I mean, 10 years old! That's double digits! That's gotta mean something, right? ... Right?

Ropponmatsu
joined Jan 11, 2015

For some reason, I thought Mimika was in her first year, even though the first chapter clearly introduces her as a second year, LOL.

Yeah, Mimika's gotta be 16-17, but I'm going to strictly believe Yuzumori is 10 and not 9. :(

It just depends on whether they've had their birthday that year or not, doesn't it? x)

Either way, the manga explicitly states they're seven years apart, so at least we know the size of the age gap, which is what I think started this conversation in the first place. ;x

Well, I clearly have bad memory. :(

I'm... still going with Yuzumori being 10 and Mimika as 17.

Don't worry, I can barely remember my own birthday. I just happened to re-read it the other day... x)

Why are you so particularly hung up on her being 10 though? Just that it makes it marginally less illegal? ;D

Ropponmatsu
joined Jan 11, 2015

For some reason, I thought Mimika was in her first year, even though the first chapter clearly introduces her as a second year, LOL.

Yeah, Mimika's gotta be 16-17, but I'm going to strictly believe Yuzumori is 10 and not 9. :(

It just depends on whether they've had their birthday that year or not, doesn't it? x)

Either way, the manga explicitly states they're seven years apart, so at least we know the size of the age gap, which is what I think started this conversation in the first place. ;x

Ropponmatsu
joined Jan 11, 2015

Graduated at 15. Of course, back then there weren't many bs grades like "pre-preschool", etc. etc.

Preschool or "pre-preschool" doesn't add to the age you end up on... D:

What you might be thinking of is that in many countries, high school isn't part of the mandatory education.