Forum › Posts by Seira

Megu
joined Mar 22, 2014

Utoptia

I already spent two weeks doing just that. :( Boredom isn't easy to get rid of.

Neko chan

I... I forgot to bring my water bottle... And I refuse to pay for overpriced water _φ( ̄ー ̄ ) I'm in my first year of university~

last edited at Jan 17, 2017 2:36PM

Megu
joined Mar 22, 2014

Anyone know the best way to combat illness and boredom? |( ̄3 ̄)|

Yuri and tea are the answers to all of life's questions.

Secretly hoping you're telling me that yuri combats illness and tea helps with boredom. ☆〜(ゝω∂)

I'm at school, but I'm like dying just sitting here while waiting for my lecture to start...

Tea does everything. It's good for your health, it makes you happy, and it improves everything. Yuri also improves everything; thus we conclude that yuri enhances tea which in turn enhances the yuri, which...

I see.

Will you come over and prepare some tea and yuri for me? Please? (//∇//)\

Megu
joined Mar 22, 2014

Yuri and tea are the answers to all of life's questions.

Secretly hoping you're telling me that yuri combats illness and tea helps with boredom. ☆〜(ゝω∂)

I'm at school, but I'm like dying just sitting here while waiting for my lecture to start...

Megu
joined Mar 22, 2014

Seira
Megu
joined Mar 22, 2014

Yeah, the series hasn't really changed from where we left off.

Besides the swapping couples, we still have our lovely sidekicks Yume (the one that is strangely intrigued by the whole swapping business - either that or she kind of wants Natsuko) and Satsuki (the one that has been mostly irrelevant in the first volume, but she's got all of those siblings that Natsuko is jealous of).

I haven't purchased the eBook yet ($$$), but I sure hope they don't introduce like six more characters, lol.

Seira
Megu
joined Mar 22, 2014

There were some issues with scanning (and the digital copy doesn't come out for another week or so), so there've been some delays, but those seem to have been resolved, so there should be more before too long.

Ugh, yeah, I'm not sure if I want to order the physical copy online and receive it ~3 days later when I can just wait 1.5 weeks for it to come out on Amazon Kindle Reader :(

But I'm horribly impatient, so...

I have had zero luck with Amazon Kindle Reader and eBooks from Japan. So far have never been able to read one. It's heartwarming to see that success stories exist.

Sorry for asking, but what do you mean by success stories? Are you having troubles with not being able to find the eBook on Amazon or something else?

Megu
joined Mar 22, 2014

Since we have so many kitties in kitty dynasty café, here's my contribution to the playlists. *waltz off*

Kind of expecting this, really.

Just popped in to say wtf, you changed your avatar.

Seira
Korean Yuri Manga 11 Jan 03:37
Megu
joined Mar 22, 2014

I'd recommend my favorite, but the gayest chapter to date remains untranslated (officially, at least~)

(Somewhat spoiler images):
http://i.imgur.com/zTUmIni.png
http://i.imgur.com/5cirPRF.png ~

last edited at Jan 11, 2017 3:38AM

Seira
Megu
joined Mar 22, 2014

When is the next chapter?

Actually gets released on the 16th in Japan.

Seira
Korean Yuri Manga 10 Jan 12:07
Megu
joined Mar 22, 2014

If only I could get my hands on the raws... :( Trying to pay for comics on Peanutoon and Foxtoon is too sketchy for me because of these plugins they're trying to force me to download (plus, I don't have any accepted payment methods apparently).

Theres a foxtoon app where u can topup using google pay(not sure about ios). just search up foxtoon

Ahh, I only use iOS. Seems to be an app for Peanutoon as well, but I'd need to make a Korean iTunes account.

Seira
Korean Yuri Manga 10 Jan 02:35
Megu
joined Mar 22, 2014

If only I could get my hands on the raws... :( Trying to pay for comics on Peanutoon and Foxtoon is too sketchy for me because of these plugins they're trying to force me to download (plus, I don't have any accepted payment methods apparently).

Seira
Korean Yuri Manga 10 Jan 02:18
Megu
joined Mar 22, 2014

Not sure where to look for the English translated versions, but here are links for the raws on the site they're hosted on (much like Lezhin or Foxtoon):

My Love is a Gangster (내 애인은 조 폭?!):
http://www.peanutoon.com/toon/vol/1236 - Completed.

Between Fall and Summer (여름과 가을 사이):
http://www.peanutoon.com/toon/vol/1278 - Completed.

I Want to Become the Prince (왕자님이 되고 싶어!!):
http://www.peanutoon.com/toon/vol/1079 - Completed.

Where did you find the English panels anyway? :o

last edited at Jan 10, 2017 2:18AM

Seira
Megu
joined Mar 22, 2014

Saw this quite a while ago. Looks like it finally got uploaded :)

It's been a long time, so I don't quite remember why the first chapter was sitting around despite being fully translated. Was it stuck in QC?

last edited at Jan 7, 2017 4:28PM

Megu
joined Mar 22, 2014

Hachimitsu only does volume releases, so we are a couple months out from the next release. Such suspense.

Well, for now, there are only two more chapters after this one out at the moment, so maybe it'll be okay.

Maaaaybe...

EDIT: This is a repost from what I wrote a month ago, but if anyone is curious about chapter 19, here are the spoilers (I don't have the raws though, LOL):

The three girls grouped up and the one with the short hair (Ogawa) has feelings for one of Kotooka's ex-boyfriends (the Muu-tan guy from the early chapters that you hear about - I think the one that she broke up with when she found out that Washio and Tsukasa were making homemade chocolates behind her back). However, Muu-tan (real last name is Mutou) rejected Ogawa since he supposedly still loves his ex-girlfriend, which is Kotooka. So now Ogawa's like "Please come see Mutou-kun one last time" and Kotooka's friends both want her to do it since they see nothing wrong with it, but Kotooka strongly objects to it.

Kotooka gets pissed and is all like, "What, is it my fault? Am I in the wrong?!" and so the problem here is that Tsukasa and Washio are essentially trying to pressure her (albeit lightly) into meeting this guy when she really doesn't want to do it, saying that she can't help if he still has feelings for her and wants to talk to her. Kotooka starts to wonder to herself why she is there listening to Ogawa's request in the first place and gets a little jealous about Ogawa and her relationship with her two friends. Kotooka kind of snaps here as she twirls her hair and just says "Nah, I'm not going to meet up with Muu-tan. Never. I mean, it's gross. Isn't this borderline stalking? Does he need to see me that badly? Impossible. That's sooo gross~"

And then Kotooka goes on to belittle Ogawa, even going as far as saying that her doing all of this for Muu-tan is the reason why no guys (such as Muu-tan) would like someone like her. Tsukasa's like, "Kotooka, you've said way too mu-" as Ogawa bursts into tears. Ogawa's friend shoves Kotooka away, Washio catches her ever-so-valiantly (this is important) and the Ogawa crew takes their leave but not before calling Kotooka "the worst".

At this point, Washio suggests that Kotooka should go apologize to Ogawa for going way too far. Here's a super brief translation of what they said to each other, actually:

Washio: I think you should apologize to Ogawa.
Kotooka: What? Why should I?!
Washio: You made her cry, didn't you?
Kotooka: So what!? You want me to listen to what they said and meet up with Muu-tan?!
Washio: That's just between you two. You are free to do whatever you want with him. However, about Ogawa... You went too far, Kotooka.
Kotooka: You realize they called me all sorts of names, don't you?!
Washio: Ogawa never said anything to you. You should be blaming her friends for that.
Kotooka: I mean, those guys were annoying!! They made me sound like the bad guy!
Washio: Aren't you the bad guy right now? If you don't want to do it that badly, then I'll apologize on your behalf!
Kotooka (gritting teeth, thinking to herself): Why... Just a while ago (referring to Washio's ever-so-valiant catch), and at that time (referring to another time in the past where Washio protected her), and even back then... (ditto) ... Why are you trying to make me like you?!
Kotooka (to herself): At our sleepover recently, we had so much fun together! That kind of feeling (of friendship, I would assume) is all I want! Why don't you get it? Why don't you realize how I feel?!
Kotooka: Nadeshiko... You're so annoying.

And then Kotooka goes on this massive rant about how she hates Washio's "I'm always right" attitude, how Washio always tries to be cool and how Washio takes her for an idiot (like how Washio never really pays much attention when Kotooka used to talk about her boyfriends). Kotooka calls her annoying again, but Washio plays it cool and just tells her to calm down. This pisses off Kotooka even more as she asks why Washio never talks back/stands up for herself and Washio just says she doesn't wanna stoop down to Kotooka's level because she thinks it's stupid. Kotooka slaps her right after this.

Washio runs away crying, Tsukasa tries to tell Kotooka she went too far, which pisses Kotooka off again because she feels like she's being isolated by Tsukasa and Washio. Kotooka runs away crying and Tsukasa's like "W-what's gotten into them?"

At school, Tsukasa realizes their fight was serious business (jeez, she's slow) when she tries to bring them together, but Kotooka and Washio both leave. At this point, Tsukasa debates if she should run after Washio or Kotooka, and she ends up picking the latter because Tsukasa is puzzled at Kotooka's words (before Kotooka left, she referred to "those two people", but I don't know who she's talking about). They talk a bit, Kotooka insists she won't apologize to Washio, and when Tsukasa asks about what she said yesterday, Kotooka gets mad yet again and runs away from Tsukasa.

Kotooka pretends to be fine and runs off to some new group of friends for like, home ec, and Tsukasa is left wondering what to do.

last edited at Jan 5, 2017 6:18PM

Megu
joined Mar 22, 2014

Honestly, I also feel like Washio x Tsukasa is the most likely ship to pull through given their current relationship. However, part of me thinks that with all of the character building Kotooka has received, she might be the one in it for a happy ending instead.

For me, all of the signs are pointing towards Washio x Tsukasa, but I'm still desperately holding onto the idea of Kotooka x Tsukasa. :(

Well, guess I'll just have to wait until chapter 21 comes out in a couple of weeks.

Seira
Megu
joined Mar 22, 2014

There were some issues with scanning (and the digital copy doesn't come out for another week or so), so there've been some delays, but those seem to have been resolved, so there should be more before too long.

Ugh, yeah, I'm not sure if I want to order the physical copy online and receive it ~3 days later when I can just wait 1.5 weeks for it to come out on Amazon Kindle Reader :(

But I'm horribly impatient, so...

Megu
joined Mar 22, 2014

Definitely getting the vibe that Shinya is Nina.

Seira
Megu
joined Mar 22, 2014

Chapter 14 (eng): https://imgur.com/a/TWts9

Whoa, where did you get the imgur link? *-*
(it's better resolution than what they post on fb)

Gotta love more NTR, right?

Ahaha, actually, I want you to hop onto Discord, Faust LOL.

last edited at Dec 28, 2016 9:39PM

Seira
Megu
joined Mar 22, 2014

I feel like a live-action of Yuzumori-san would do really well as long as there is a lot of drama involved (which basically means if they milk the living shit out of this taboo relationship, perhaps it'd do well).

Megu
joined Mar 22, 2014

Didn't know this series was that popular. ( ̄◇ ̄;)

Seira
Megu
joined Mar 22, 2014

Oh god, at this point I just hope Shouko can remain as the only person in the cast that isn't crazy, but it's looking a little unlikely given how she claims to be running away from reality.

Megu
joined Mar 22, 2014

Edit: I also realised that the Takoyaki guy has light hair, so if it's someone we know, it's more likely to be Kotooka or god forbid, Asakura.

Oh god.

inb4 Kotooka x Tsukasa and Asakura x Washio end.

Megu
joined Mar 22, 2014

Every chap is like: "Oh hey look! See how happy they are as friends, laughing and hanging out with each other!? Well, here's a dose of angst-of-the-chapter to remind you that this happy relationship is only on the surface level LOL"

This is so true that it's not even funny.

Seira
Megu
joined Mar 22, 2014

The worst thing about the latest chapter...

(Release date for the next chapter)

Ugh, don't remind me. :(

Seira
Megu
joined Mar 22, 2014

~*~*~LOLICON ALERT~*~*~

last edited at Dec 20, 2016 7:22PM by Nezchan