Forum › Posts by xxcindybeexx

xxcindybeexx
Setsuko2
joined Jan 20, 2014

sorry as a parent, if i found out one of my kids had sign language, no matter how busy, i'd learn it. It doesn't matter if shouko can understand her with hearing aids, how is she supposed to understand shouko in return? Conversations take 2 people yo. She's had like 15+ years to learn it...PLENTY of time. Not to mention the fact shouko's not always going to have her aids in... and i think a lot of the hate for the mom is partly because every time we see her, she's got a really nasty attitude, the way she speaks, as well as the bad looks on her face. makes it very hard to like :3 although i don't think she's single, i just don't think we've seen the dad. or have we actually read somewhere that she is? i imagine that the dad is always busy with work. the japanese society tends to umm hide? their disabled and special needs, so it's not really a surprise her mom always treats her like she does. because they are so big on solidarity, it's shameful to have a disabled child.

xxcindybeexx
Lemonade discussion 21 Jan 06:25
Setsuko2
joined Jan 20, 2014

lol...i said yuri set up not actual yuri =P and idk i found it obvious i mean...

http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/lemonade_ch06

followed by the next page already shows her starting do have unrealized interest. kinda obvious no? maybe i've just read too much manga and read too many books to see it as pretty obvious lol :3 and like i said her friend's reaction to the boy in her class makes it more of a "i'm attracted to this senpai, but realize my true love is for my friend" kinda path, cause that was a pretty serious expression she had lol. again idk maybe i've just read too much to be able to see it already. and....resisting to look at above spoiler link lol. i'm satisfied already enough with how i see it turning out to wait patiently :)

xxcindybeexx
Lemonade discussion 20 Jan 17:37
Setsuko2
joined Jan 20, 2014

if you haven't seen any yuri set up at all yet by chapter 7 you need to reread, it's there in a few spots that i saw. even possibly for a return back of feelings from maki by the way she reacted to the boy classmate. and now that she's finally in her own club the tennis pushing should stop. although unfortunately with youko's antagonism and maki's interest in him, conversations on keita will probably continue to be focus :/

xxcindybeexx
Setsuko2
joined Jan 20, 2014

Whoaaaaa ending changed. HATED the previous one. This one ain't that bad but kinda off. I mean I don't think Tsuki would say yes after being knocked out and left for 10 years. .

you forget, this is the same girl who wrote a whole freaking game program as complicated as exclan just so she could keep sora locked in her own idea of paradise for forever lol.

rereading this again, and these posts, i have to say i can't help but like this manga lol. i mean yea the whole message it gives sucks, but it's just a manga, created to entertain, and it entertained lol. as obsessive and crazy as tsuki is, i liked that sora ended up with her. although my other option would be koharu (lol i bet she's a beast in bed XD) but for their own reasons i liked yuki or reiko as well. of course if we are talking about people in real life yea i'd be like woah sora is dumb as shit for continuing to love someone who not only as a child lied and practically forced her step father to abuse her, but also gouged a guy's eye out and scarred the girl she likes' forehead. and there'd be no way that the girls who were abused so horribly would forgive their torturers. But hey good thing this is fantasy manga land lol, and i can kinda see what the author was trying to do, with the way that karin and his father wanted to let their followers die in peace. because like the story says, everyone can walk their own path and have their own paradise, that it's their right. and for the old men, being so chauvinistic like that is THEIR path, and they had the right to live it peacefully and happily. they knew it was wrong but that was the way they were brought up, and they couldn't help being the way they were maybe. which of course again, in real life is utter cow balls (get it, utter~) but in a world were everything is perfect and everyone is completely open minded, e.g. manga land, i can understand that.