Forum › Posts by luinthoron

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

And the cycle continues...

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Ngl, this was in line to be one of my favorite manga like 10 chapters ago but anyone feel like it's kinda starting to drag on? Endless new characters, chapters where nothing basically happens. Just feels like the manga is in the serialization goop now, where its just stretching out chapters as long as possible now and each chapter accomplishes less and less as a result.

Same. It's really a shame, but is the logical result of a production model where you have to keep going on forever without pause and aren't really allowed to end properly.

I'm not a fan of the Shio-chans either, but I doubt this is quite the case here; Vena has been set up as the villain long before this - if forcing Utena into this role at the very start may have been more ambiguous, then at the very least since the end of Lord Enorme.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Danger, danger!

I think everyone in this thread agrees that the 11 year-old is acting like a 15-17 yo and that’s just… off-putting? We buy it because of her looks but when the age comes to mind it’s just awfully unrealistic.

Not since the time I actually remembered what we were like at that age. We tend to very much underestimate what kids that age are like.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Ngl, this was in line to be one of my favorite manga like 10 chapters ago but anyone feel like it's kinda starting to drag on? Endless new characters, chapters where nothing basically happens. Just feels like the manga is in the serialization goop now, where its just stretching out chapters as long as possible now and each chapter accomplishes less and less as a result.

I can see what you mean, but on the other hand, right now we simply seem to be in a phase introducing the new trio and their powers. Once Baiser has a grasp on who they are and what to do with them, things may get a bit more interesting again. Especially since the Shio-chans aren't even her end goal here - she's already decided to take down Vena as well.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

chanting Polycule! Polycule! Polycule!

It's a harem manga my friend.

You can always choose the thorny path.

Isn't the thorny path the harem path? At least that's how that series ended

Exactly.

luinthoron
Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Looking for touchy-feely gay. Skinship touchy-feely kind of gay. Not the 'Lots of Sex' kind of touchy-feely.
Will seek the blessings of my ancestors for all answerers to be in good health and prosper.

Hino-san no Baka

Sekai de Ichiban Oppai ga Suki!

And after checking some series a bit more closer to make sure they fit the request, also:
Hatsukoi, Tokimeki Usuihon
How Do I Get Together With My Childhood Friend?

luinthoron
Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018
987cy2d8fl091

Just friends, nothing to see here.

luinthoron
Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018
Aoiro_050-1475154270861537281-img1

Cute.

luinthoron
Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018
Uniform

Brilliant. :D

luinthoron
Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018
Luuxiriver-1548104367404122112-img1

Excellent.

luinthoron
Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018
Cherryinthesun-1548719261308313602-img1

Nice.

luinthoron
Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Oh, but you are, Koguma, you are... :P

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Life is hard, but still happier than it was in Tokyo. And now that they've properly talked about what to do next, things are looking brighter again, even if not necessarily easier.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Ah, yes, nothing like a nightmare to make you recognize your feelings.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

I-I-IS THERE STILL HOPE?!

Never seen a reason to doubt.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

In Soviet Russia, kitty licks you!

I am so sorry...

Are you saying that in America you lick...

Wait, stop, another synonym came to mind. Now I'm sorry too...

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

chanting Polycule! Polycule! Polycule!

It's a harem manga my friend.

You can always choose the thorny path.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

once the two leads fall for each other.

So... about chapter 3 or 4 at the absolute latest? I mean, Asako is pretty much gone from first sight, and Miyako is clearly there by that time as well. They only need to recognize that the feelings are mutual now. Well, that, and Asako still has some insecurities to overcome from how her previous relationships have treated her.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

You better believe it.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Nothing wrong with that first outfit. In fact, give me more of that!

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Today, Yori has apparently discovered she might possibly be a god...

And it's nice to see the talk last time has indeed helped her over her insecurity. ^_^

last edited at Jul 18, 2022 5:45AM

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Jealous of a cat... :D

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Well, this has confirmed my opinion that Riri is by far the best girl in this series. Too pure for this world... ^_^

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Kanon knows what Kanon wants (and it's Yori).

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Ahh now that was cute, still miss Cool Down :(

At least we have Moe-chan to continue Cool's legacy.

Cool Down lives on in all of us.

She lives in yu~
She lives in ri~

Still committing terrorist acts to this day.