Forum › Posts by random

random
Slow Start discussion 20 Feb 06:58
joined Jul 26, 2016

Also, I noticed Shion's breasts constantly appear over panel corners or speech bubbles

They always do, it's been a running gag since the start. Their glorious size can not be contained, not even by the fourth wall.

Mere panel frames are not enough to hold all this Shion.

On another note Mrs. Ichinose is savage af lmao

random
Oddman 11 discussion 20 Feb 06:51
joined Jul 26, 2016

This made me WTF a little more than usual. I can't tell what is up with Setsu's character anymore.

I think she's just accepted the facts and embraced the weird.

random
joined Jul 26, 2016

what has this story become

A miserable little pile of panties!

Better yet I SNIFF Blackmail next lol

I don't think Hoshihara is the type to try that. Even if she notices, she'll either tease her for it or just act like she doesn't give a shit. What could she even hope to gain from blackmail?

Given what we've seen of Hoshihara so far my bet's on face_of_utter_disgust.jpg, maybe musing something about how it figures Usa's friends are degenerates too and not really giving a shit beyond that.

random
Oddman 11 discussion 19 Feb 20:30
joined Jul 26, 2016
random
joined Jul 26, 2016

This convo in a nutshell:

...there's always one of these huh. ('- '

random
Slow Start discussion 19 Feb 20:09
joined Jul 26, 2016

I'm becoming ever so slightly concerned about the effects Eiko's having on Hannen... :/

random
Citrus + discussion 19 Feb 19:26
joined Jul 26, 2016

Am I the only one who read this chapter and thought that it was about Matsuri developing feelings for Harumin? Maybe that’s why Matsuri’s stalking Harumin and overthinking Harumin’s interactions with Yuzu. Harumin just seems a bit sad that her best friend isn’t spending so much time with her anymore now that she has Mei again.

I might be totally wrong though lmao

Brah, Matsuri's been consistently (and one-sidedly) lowkey flirting with Harumin since about the middle of the original series or so...

And, yes, her mood here roughly boils down to "bitch please, don't you start that now".

last edited at Feb 19, 2019 7:29PM

random
Image Comments 19 Feb 13:38
joined Jul 26, 2016
73182463_p0

"Dear diary: the trolling was greatly successful."

random
Citrus + discussion 19 Feb 13:34
joined Jul 26, 2016

Matsuri makes some top tier faces.

random
Image Comments 16 Feb 04:22
joined Jul 26, 2016
Flowers

I mean if Katou isn't hard gay for Kuro and openly hitting on her she sure does a terrific job looking like it...

random
Image Comments 16 Feb 02:48
joined Jul 26, 2016
73166089_p0

^Since when did Yuu need any particular reason to put the troll on Unfair-sempai? :v

random
Image Comments 16 Feb 02:40
joined Jul 26, 2016
Dzpxlenwwaeuenl-orig

@Bugpope - Strike Witches is WW2 ace pilots turned into QT gurls, not their planes, and while it has a few spin-off games those are for various consoles as opposed to being mobages. Iunno what that "tank figurines" refers to.

random
joined Jul 26, 2016

...but what's with the "not lizard?" Are we going to have "not Tizard," to show that we're non-nuclear yuri scientists here?

The salamander. Relevant.

random
Image Comments 15 Feb 06:16
joined Jul 26, 2016
Dzpxlenwwaeuenl-orig

^Mobage, in the fine tradition of "military hardware anthropomorphized into QT gurls" started by KanColle. Prepare your wallet.

joined Jul 26, 2016

Have these girls ever gotten around to give each other their names?

I don't think anyone in this reality has names.

Or a separate change of clothes

Point.

joined Jul 26, 2016

Have these girls ever gotten around to give each other their names?

I don't think anyone in this reality has names.

random
Slow Start discussion 14 Feb 07:12
joined Jul 26, 2016

Eiko, make certain you are never alone with that girl.

I reckon she's made a point to avoid that after the last time... even if "this kinda thrill ain't bad" as it were. o_O

last edited at Feb 14, 2019 7:13AM

random
joined Jul 26, 2016

inb4 Moka shows us the power of a gigolette =3=

random
Image Comments 12 Feb 17:45
joined Jul 26, 2016
Dzcgin3uwaahdrq_english

^^Certainly not by sitting on their hands. As things stand Asuka's essentially winning by default since she's the only one proactively and obviously making moves on Tomoko (who's prone to turning into a gibbering pile of cheese near her even without the blatant flirting).
Step up yer game, girls.

random
Image Comments 12 Feb 17:41
joined Jul 26, 2016
Dzinhriuwaas_ot-orig

^^ "It's not like we're jealous or anything (also screw you Kuro you insensitive oaf)"

random
Image Comments 12 Feb 17:25
joined Jul 26, 2016
Thing

^^^That corny dead fox looking thing? She's had it for a long time, might have gotten it already back during first year when she was still prone to picking up bizarre affectations in her tragically misguided attempts to become popular. Idr really though, would need to reread the old chapters to check.
Be that as it may she's clearly rather fond of the silly thing.

random
joined Jul 26, 2016

I don't care how much the dad works It's both unfair and unwise to put an elementary schooler in charge of making dinner for the family, especially one with no experience cooking.

"Unfair and unwise" would be a pretty apt summary of the traditional Japanese personnel management policy discussed in this context.

random
Image Comments 12 Feb 02:18
joined Jul 26, 2016
72897215_%e8%90%bd%e6%9b%b8

It's not necrophilia if they're both (un)dead. o3ob

random
Image Comments 12 Feb 02:11
joined Jul 26, 2016
Thing

^ EXTRA DISGUSTING D:<

random
Image Comments 11 Feb 18:24