joined Mar 22, 2013
Weiss_ruby_winter_compiled_by_yuriwhale-dc5xyih

please don't drown ruby...

Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

Yeah Prequel, definitely. But cool!

Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

Yes! Yes! This will become a series, I´m telling you!

that would be so amazing. This is great!!

Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

I like it. But it's not the couple from the cover art, is it? Does anybody know where those two are from? The cover looks really nice!

Melon
My Beloved discussion 02 Dec 19:10
Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

I loved this series, even though there was a lot of aaangst. In the end it worked out pretty nicely. My only complaint would be that it ended when it was finally getting real good.

Melon
Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

I wanted to avoid this, because of the love traingle, but it is rather interesting.
Plus, the make up-chart on Yuu's face was hillarious.

Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

Hm, I dislike Lolicon, but I adore Age gap. The struggle is real!!
Guess it's okay, since the younger one was the active one here. And in twenty years they'll be 30 and 50(?). xD

@bodyguard-san Don't worry you'll only have to keep it a secret for 10 years. *shows a reassuring thumbs up

last edited at Dec 1, 2018 4:18AM

Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

Wow, just been rereading some of the older Takemiya Jin stuff. And I gotta say her art has improved sooo much! It was always beautiful, I love how she draws the female body. (like really beautiful and sexy, but not over the top). But with this oneshot everything is so much more detailed, cleaner, more expressive and still she stayed true to her style. I'm really fangirling here.

last edited at Nov 30, 2018 4:49AM

Melon
Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

Things you don't say to your girlfriend: "It's so good being in a romance where I'm not the one who feels jealous and lonely." xD

Melon
Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

Awww poor Ap. :/ I really hope they reunite.

Melon
Love Potion discussion 24 Nov 11:35
Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

Okay then.
It was actually pretty funny, except for the rapey feels. Good thing, that they didn't really cross any line in the end, like this.

Melon
Karura discussion 23 Nov 03:57
Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

Cool to see some old stuff, interesting too. Can't even find this on Baka-updates. How long is it?

The age gap is huge though... It's better than her Hentai stuff still. I don't really like her pure-H stuff, lol.

Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

I wish this was a series with slower pace. Anyway it was good!

Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

Yes. I want this.

Melon
Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

You're either born a top or a bottom.
I'm sorry Iori

As a switch.... I'm slightly offended.

(Sometimes it's fun to get it, sometimes it's fun to give it, after all.)

Yes, switching is best.

Melon
Lily Marble discussion 21 Nov 06:14
Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

Gold mother right there. Bet she totally knows her daughter plays for both teams xd love this couple!

I would say that Aya’s life is complicated because she probably doesn’t play for both teams. At least until we get a confirmation either way, the Bisexual tag certainly applies to several characters here but for Aya...? Not sure.

Indeed... it was never said if she married a man because of feelings or to please her parents and/or try to stay close to "social norms". So we can't say she is bi yet, we'll need some kind of confirmation on her part.

Not sure if I recall correctly, but smh I remember Risa being at fault for the ending of Aya's marriage. So maybe Aya just noticed very late that she is not exactly hetero. But if she is bi or lesbian is still not clear. Maybe it never will be, but we know that she is in love with Risa. Which is a good thing... and a bad thing.

last edited at Nov 21, 2018 6:14AM

Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

So cute. And I can totally see that happening.
Sucy is spot on. xD

Melon
Lily Marble discussion 20 Nov 15:26
Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

the writing in this is amazing.

Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

Akari-chan is so thoughtful. She's like, 110% ideal waifu. I can't.. Just. I can't. cries in happy tears No wonder Touko can't help herself. :'D

Let's be honest... Don't we all want an Akari in our lives?
Touko-san is useless... Take me!!!

;)

Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

I'm hoping the father realized his daughter was motherly and gay and deliberately sent Touko-san.

Plot twist: the father cares more about Touko-san than his daughter. And while he was away he just wanted to ensure that Touko-san was taken care of and doesn't die. And his daughter is perfect for that, because she is more of an adult so she can even keep two people alive on her own.

Melon
Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

And the cycle of domestic abuse continues ^^;

Yes, what's with this manga and hitting people?

Maybe they got it confused:
Hitting people is bad.
Hitting on people is good.

Anyway, I know it's not meant to be taken too seriously this time, lol.

Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

Thanks for the carification, lol.
I never read names and the drawing style changed a bit, so I wasn't sure. But I really, really like this drawing style. Hope there'll be more from this author.

Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

I adore the drawing style. Don't see the sequel stuff though...

Melon
Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

seems fishy to me, but... it's still only chapter 1