Forum › Posts by Xyeed

Angryface
joined Mar 22, 2021

Was not expecting a battle between them but I am no hyped for it. Also I always love in battles when there is a somebody randomly with an announcer table. It's an unwritten requirement.

Xyeed
Angryface
joined Mar 22, 2021

Omg I was not expecting her to be so buff. I thought maybe she would be a skeleton at the end. Hopefully she goes to the party with senpai.

Angryface
joined Mar 22, 2021

Hail, rain or shine, the little sister will always have the notebook ready. I do like how the little sister is doing more fun stuff now even if she is jealous of her little sister. But Koiko is paying more attention to her now so she just needs a little more time. Also Koiko room is hilerious.

Angryface
joined Mar 22, 2021

Well at least everyone is in a happy relationship now and everyone is being more true to themselves. I do hope now we will get more of a story with Saki's ex as that seems like an untapped well for drama for me.

Angryface
joined Mar 22, 2021

That one arrow was gigantic and I love how Mei is utterly confused as to why it's so big. Looks like Fukatsu has liked her for a long time.

Angryface
joined Mar 22, 2021

Was not expecting that ending and yay she accepted.

Angryface
joined Mar 22, 2021

Oh no, looks like the jig is up and omg I did not think that bath scene would be so detailed.

Angryface
joined Mar 22, 2021

"Dead Fish" and "Vile Rapist", those descriptions hold nothing back my god. Also wow yeah the tankoban versions are really different and a bit more extreme, at least I thought chapter 3 was extreme.

Thanks for translating them Yado-Inn!

Angryface
joined Mar 22, 2021

Oh wow this was a really fun chapter. I love how Ruby just had to inspect all of Azu's body. Omg the animal part at the end, Azu was going pretty far and Ruby of course will not let it end early.

Angryface
joined Mar 22, 2021

I am damn sure that is a real product.

Angryface
joined Mar 22, 2021

Omg what a bombshell of a chapter. The plot is going so fast. I wonder how this reunion of the sisters will go and I hope we see more of the werewolf.

Angryface
joined Mar 22, 2021

This was a pretty good chapter. I love Sulfer's sulking at the fact that she couldn't fight and Azul was so cool in the way she was waiting fighting and the fact she loves taking the hits is hilarious, Utena has irreversibly changed her.

Thanks for continuing the translation. Personally I don't like how Coolmic is translating this as I find it annoying that it's only released in 10 page "chapters". Personally I would rather them translate the full 30 pages and then release it. I am still buying all the chapters they release as I want to support the author but I do think they could be doing their releases better.

Angryface
joined Mar 22, 2021

All cats a tsunderes clearly. Looks like this home is going to be awkward for a while.

Angryface
joined Mar 22, 2021

Good lord those guys were pretty disgusting. Glad the MC got a friend who can support her and uses "Dipshit Logic".

Angryface
joined Mar 22, 2021

This was funny. What a reveal at the end.

Angryface
joined Mar 22, 2021

The chapter was worth the wait. I am really curious now what phase four is going to be like since I considered the previous stages pretty extreme. I do like how Marika has gotten kinder with her words.

Xyeed
Angryface
joined Mar 22, 2021

I would love a look at their savings in a chapter because they love spending so much money.

Angryface
joined Mar 22, 2021

Oh god that black arrow looks pretty bad. Good thing she can spot stuff like that. I am glad that might finally know more about this idol.

Angryface
joined Mar 22, 2021

Looks like Kaori now has new motivation for her. I wonder how she is going to handle the responsibilities of this new promotion.

Angryface
joined Mar 22, 2021

Oof, if that ending had a gone a different way I would have been dead but I am so glad it ended happily.

Angryface
joined Mar 22, 2021

She is a real die hard fan to get so many copies. At least she is spreading the good books to the library!

Angryface
joined Mar 22, 2021

This was so adorable and I love the style so much. The character's are so cute.

Angryface
joined Mar 22, 2021

That dream was precious.

Angryface
joined Mar 22, 2021

Oh wow that chapter was packed. Big developments and I wonder how Aya will respond.

Xyeed
Angryface
joined Mar 22, 2021

Wow how nice of senpai to actually eat the food and drink the sake for her even though it made her suffering worse lol.