Forum › Posts by bubuu

bubuu
Image Comments 04 Apr 02:40
joined Jun 5, 2018
Nocturnal_tortoise_72410298_p0

https://dynasty-scans.com/images/5751 But in the end, its probably maribels teasing that got her into this in the first place

bubuu
Image Comments 04 Apr 02:30
joined Jun 5, 2018
Nocturnal_tortoise_72410298_p0

Great how she doesnt look angry, but rather dissapointed XD

bubuu
Image Comments 31 Mar 16:46
joined Jun 5, 2018
Kawayabug_1244612498193408001

Next Touhous gonna be: Crossdimensional Invasion: Covid 19

joined Jun 5, 2018

I love this manga, but there's something I can't get out of my head.

Are the generals and their leader also humans? Because the common antinoids lack sentience and emotions, yet the generals are very much human-like. And I doubt they're evil by nature (look at Honey San, the other generals and even lame boss sometimes).

I know it's a comedy, but I want to think they aren't evil and will have.a happy yuri life.

I demand you call "lame boss" good-taste-chan! This is not optional!

last edited at Mar 7, 2020 3:56PM

joined Jun 5, 2018

Rip X. Can we give her some nickname already? She must've poked in the sand all sulky with a stick she found nearby all day, just to throw a trantum afterwards and let her popularity drop even further. But damn, her fetish is on point with black thigh high socks. So lets call her good-taste-chan.

bubuu
Image Comments 26 Feb 14:36
joined Jun 5, 2018
Spoiler_en-79671862_p4

^pls stop it o///o

joined Jun 5, 2018

Who would be the fourth?

Keine

Also Oh! that explains why her clothes are similar to Suika

Uhm, but Keine isnt even an oni...

joined Jun 5, 2018

Who would be the fourth?

bubuu
Image Comments 28 Jan 16:42
joined Jun 5, 2018
60182771_p0

I dont get the swan things. Do they have some other meaning?

bubuu
Image Comments 05 Nov 00:34
joined Jun 5, 2018
T9bkbmg

Are there no doujins of this series? I like these comic stripes very much, but since they are only one page long, its never statsifying.

bubuu
New Game discussion 03 Nov 02:30
joined Jun 5, 2018

Did anyone compare the artstyle of the first few chapters and the latest ones? I never noticed how it has changed from a more mature style to more moe.

I’m not particularly seeing it. Could you post comparison images or links to illustrate what you’re talking about?

I think the earlier chapters are more detailed in the backgrounds (there are more later panels with no backgrounds or simpler ones, I think), but I tend to locate “moe” in the character designs and I don’t see much change there, except maybe the eyes tend to get a little larger.

Having less detail and eyes getting larger strike me as pretty typical changes over time in longer comedy manga.

Although a different character, just look at the profile of the face of this one
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/new_game_ch02#2
and this one: https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/new_game_ch94

Sure, you could make an argument about the angle youre looking from. But Just going through it, I feel like I could notice how the faces in the earlier stages were less "round" than now. (I hope you get the point)

bubuu
New Game discussion 02 Nov 15:42
joined Jun 5, 2018

Why does every subtext story I follow have to get exponentially more gay with each chapter?

This is in fact incorrect. I can mathematically prove that the gayness of this series does not diverge strictly to infinity, thus it cannot grow exponentially.

Let g(n) a real number that describes the gayness and n the number of chapter.
Since your observation is indeed correct, that the relationship develops more with each chapter - at least on average - we need to prove the convergence of the series.
Let N be an positive integer so that g(N) = boderline explicit content (e.g. kissing). Since we know that no more than fanservice can be content of the manga, let epsilon be a real number bigger than 0. we know that for all n > N the gayness can be written as |g(n) - g(N)| <= |g(n) - Gay| < epsilon, which statisfies the criteria (or in this case, is in fact the definition of convergence) for convergence. q.e.d.

last edited at Nov 2, 2019 3:43PM

bubuu
New Game discussion 02 Nov 15:26
joined Jun 5, 2018

Did anyone compare the artstyle of the first few chapters and the latest ones? I never noticed how it has changed from a more mature style to more moe.

joined Jun 5, 2018

Actually, just wondering (I dont want spoilers), can someone who has read the manga tell me whether or not the series slips down to the dramatic side of things or stay light hearted like is the order a rabbit, with some hints on a darker past?

Oh, and by the way, thanks to whoever scanlates this!

I'm still gonna spoiler wrap it. The series stays very much a gag comedy. Punchlines will await around every corner. That said, the plot advances very steadily for a long time yet, and there will be some dramatic moments. Things will get filled out in terms of character's pasts.

Thanks. So you can read japanese? Or is there any way to read this manga besides on Dynasty?

joined Jun 5, 2018

Actually, just wondering (I dont want spoilers), can someone who has read the manga tell me whether or not the series slips down to the dramatic side of things or stay light hearted like is the order a rabbit, with some hints on a darker past?

Oh, and by the way, thanks to whoever scanlates this!