Forum › Posts by Akirio-chan

Akirio-chan
Image Comments 12 Dec 20:41
Tumblr_mqsgcvuolq1s1l3cpo1_500
joined Jul 12, 2012
43120563_p0

P.S. But you know what? It could just be the uniform. I'm a tall butch and I use big shirts and flannels to give the effect as if I didn't have breasts, and most of the times people think I'm a guy. But other than that I had realized that the dark hair chick is wearing a rather large uniform with a short skirt, so it could be the uniform giving the effect of small breasts and she might be a B cup (from my guess).
And sorry for all the blabbering ^~^ Went too deep on details..

Akirio-chan
Image Comments 12 Dec 20:31
joined Jul 12, 2012
43120563_p0

^ Nah, the shoulders look fine. It's the uniform giving off that look. It's just how does the dark haired chick that has plump legs have less breasts, while the blonde chick who has big breasts have skinnier legs!? Realistically those proportions don't match!

Akirio-chan
Image Comments 11 Dec 22:36
joined Jul 12, 2012
Non_chan_and_yazawa_san_sleeping_soundly_by_con2020tran-d8t82sv

@Norainhere I agree!

Akirio-chan
Image Comments 11 Dec 22:34
joined Jul 12, 2012
Tumblr_no4p0hfbu11uq1ik1o1_1280

One way to ruin the mood xD

Akirio-chan
Image Comments 11 Dec 22:32
joined Jul 12, 2012
Tumblr_no95iy8agp1tmyi9to1_1280

Oh so this came out just when the UR Nozomi Vegas card came out in the game. The card that's between her boobs while Nozomi looked as seductive as possible, somehow the official artist got away with that xD

Akirio-chan
joined Jul 12, 2012

I love futa so I don't mind it at all xD

Akirio-chan
joined Jul 12, 2012

Man reading this just warms my heart. It's so good to read it again after so long.

Akirio-chan
joined Jul 12, 2012

Yes!!! Finally it's here!!!

joined Jul 12, 2012

i said it on batoto and ill say it again for the gays over here >:( yes there are condoms for sex between girls and yes you should god damn use them

Hey, tell me more :O
What kinds?

The main two contenders are oral barriers and digital barriers, they're purely for decreasing risk of STI and its a good idea for any encounter where you're not sure of a person's sexual history (remember to get your STI tests regularily!!!). Any sex parties or sexual health organizations worth their salt will provide both.

Oral barriers (or dental dams as their most known as) are simple pieces of latex or plastic used to cover the genital areas while performing oral sex, both anal and vaginal. clear plastic ones are the nicest cause you can see what you're doing and if you put some water based lube in between the skin and the dam it feels almost as good as direct contact. You can get them from medical supply stores or queer friendly sex shops, or you can make your own by cutting the tip off a condom and slitting it open, forming a square of easy to use pre lubed latex. I've tried using siran wrap (clear kitchen wrap) before but honestly it's such a pain in the ass i don't recommend it, it sticks to everything and sucks to deal with.

Digital barriers are anything that cover your fingers (digits, obviously) and can range from gloves to small condoms for fingers called finger cots. Again these only lower the risk of contact with body fluids so they aint gonna do shit if you lick them off at some point (hot tip, get your partner to lick their own fluids off them huhuhu) great tools for anal play or if you have a hangnail or exposed cut on a finger you don't want to risk.

or if all that is too much wash your hands put condoms on your sex toys and get tested regularly do it girls!

Also it's cheaper to buy condoms online and use those as dental dams, because a little pack of dental dams cost more than condoms, and the condoms work as fine as dental dams (also you get more condoms for cheap). Trust me I know. Oh! And they come in flavors too, that's really enjoyable. And for fingers there's the finger condoms, they're good too. Finger condoms are cool cause they wrap around your fingers nicely and it's probably better for the partner cause once you lube it up it's easy to insert and your fingers don't get wrinkly from all the warm moisture.

This feels like a 'How to be a lesbian 101' lol

Akirio-chan
Image Comments 05 Dec 10:32
joined Jul 12, 2012
9911bebfgw1es6903kaf1j20lv0wdn2c

Isn't her left arm missing the tattoos?

last edited at Dec 5, 2015 10:32AM

Akirio-chan
joined Jul 12, 2012

I'm already in love with this story :3 Can't wait for the rest! :D

Akirio-chan
Image Comments 02 Dec 01:31
joined Jul 12, 2012
798f71efcc4516716a30daa480080b01

They look like highschoolers here.

Akirio-chan
joined Jul 12, 2012

Yesh finally more of this ship! I love it ♡^♡

Akirio-chan
LOVE/DEATH discussion 01 Dec 09:44
joined Jul 12, 2012

And the fluffyness continues :3

last edited at Dec 1, 2015 9:47AM

joined Jul 12, 2012

Mirei has been actually been less restrained after each episode.. like I would love to see more of Mamori mounting on Mirei in a hot, passionate make out session uuuuuuuuuuhhhhhgggggggg it was so sexy!!! That would definitely make my day if someone does a doujin of that scene.

Akirio-chan
Marking discussion 29 Nov 01:27
joined Jul 12, 2012

I came here for the biting :3

Akirio-chan
Mentality discussion 23 Nov 02:49
joined Jul 12, 2012

Who else here thought that this had a Nanzaki Iku feel to it? xD raised my hand Like holy crap at first I thought I was reading from Nanzaki, but the style isn't 100% the same art so when I checked the name and saw 'Ratana' I was pretty impressed by the art. It's not the same art, but it's closely similar and I like it. Great story also!

joined Jul 12, 2012

I personally think the part with them as kids is appropriate. Regardless of what laws say and how adults think. Children some even younger than these two lovebirds do experiment early and it does and can lead to sex. Just saying just because people find Loli wrong, disgusting, or just gross it doesn't stop it from happening. Whether the experience is a fortunately pleasant one or an unfortunately bad one.

Not bashing anyone for their opinions I'm just sharing my own is all.

I TOTALLY AGREE WITH YA! ;D

I mean, Aoi and Ichigo also kinda seemed to be in love with each other since back then without really knowing love! And doing naughty stuff together i can understand 'cuz that's how peopz naturally do right? Go with the flow~
BESIDES THEY STICK TOGETHER UNTIL TODAY AND EVEN WANT TO GET MARRIED TO EACH OTHER, WHAT A SOULMATE LOVE STORY >///<

I also agree. Personally I had an experience like that before I even known what exactly sex was at such an early age (first kiss at the age of 4) and learned the existence of sex when I was 7 years old.
This story just shows how some learn about sex and how it got them close in the first place. I like that it's being realistic and factual about it. Cause some of us know that this type of thing does happen in real life.
And it's not a bad thing if it's gays or lesbians doing it. Sadly for straight couples they have to watch out. I knew a girl at school who got pregnant when she was 10... that's technically a fifth grader in elementary...
Anyways! I like the doujin! sorry for the awkwardness

Akirio-chan
joined Jul 12, 2012

Finally! The yuri is progressing!

Akirio-chan
Rapunzel discussion 14 Nov 03:31
joined Jul 12, 2012

Yes! Hope to see many more later on ;3

Akirio-chan
Their Story discussion 14 Nov 03:20
joined Jul 12, 2012

So short.. but so good. Curse you background art!!!!

Akirio-chan
joined Jul 12, 2012

Hmm it must be the work of fingers! Look at the first page how she has both arms placed, they look to be either trying to cover up herself or pushing a certain hand away from that spot. In the next sections there's an up and down motion with her body, and after coming there's the squeeze. Also before the colored paged you can clearly see an arm between the legs.
I probably imagine that this whole thing started with actual tickling, hands moved around the legs, up to the thighs and then situated themselves between the legs. And that's where this whole thing started.
Also i think if this was ever the work of a toy, i don't think it would deserve it's title. So that's why I believe it was fingers.

last edited at Nov 13, 2015 2:27PM

Akirio-chan
joined Jul 12, 2012

God damn movie cliches! xD

Akirio-chan
joined Jul 12, 2012

Yay more discovering (~^-^)~ ♡

Akirio-chan
joined Jul 12, 2012

Rofl!! Boin Boin was hilarious!!! xD

And is it just me or am I a psychic? I just watched SAO for the first time 2 days ago and thought ' I wonder if dynasty has any yuri of this? ' And here it is!

last edited at Nov 10, 2015 9:00AM