Forum › Posts by fauce

joined Aug 21, 2017

I like how on the first page, the Inukami also "Pffff-"'d

fauce
joined Aug 21, 2017

R.I.P. Pigeon

joined Aug 21, 2017

I like this chapter. It was nice to get some insight into other characters' thought processes.

fauce
joined Aug 21, 2017

I am in disbelief. I didn't think the author would actually kill Natsuki.

fauce
Make a Mark discussion 12 Jun 01:25
joined Aug 21, 2017

Sometimes "I'm just not gonna do this" is all it takes to stop a behavior.

fauce
joined Aug 21, 2017

Me at the start of this series: Wouldn't it be sweet if Tokiko and Natsuki got closer?
Me at the latest chapter: Bruh

fauce
joined Aug 21, 2017

Holy moly, I didn't expect her to have actually killed somebody.

Also, does anybody know what the other manga is that they're referring to in the credits page?

The other work of the artist probably

That makes sense, thank you!

joined Aug 21, 2017

This whole situation is very "yikes". Hopefully it doesn't get too ugly as it unfolds.

joined Aug 21, 2017

pain pain pain I'm in pain

pain and despair

fauce
joined Aug 21, 2017

Holy moly, I didn't expect her to have actually killed somebody.

Also, does anybody know what the other manga is that they're referring to in the credits page?

joined Aug 21, 2017

Nice boat.

joined Aug 21, 2017

I am kind of glad they didnt get together officially. Sometimes you can crave the affections of a person without the pressure of a relationship. And it would be too much like that other story in this volume.

Now that you mention it, I agree. It's a nice change of pace.

joined Aug 21, 2017

Kind of reminds me of Heart of the Girl.

fauce
Secret discussion 09 Jun 03:30
joined Aug 21, 2017

I like the art style.

fauce
joined Aug 21, 2017

Finding out Aoya's backstory actually shocked me. That panel of his sister with the cord wrapped around her neck, man. Absolutely brutal.

joined Aug 21, 2017

Being provided bottles to bring up for usable water is very generous, at least to me.

joined Aug 21, 2017

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

fauce
joined Aug 21, 2017

I see through this author's bait thanks to the bird poop cliffhanger. Or maybe that's what they WANT us to think...

joined Aug 21, 2017

It'd be funny if at the end Mizushima was revealed to be gay/ace.

joined Aug 21, 2017

I feel like there should have been a downtime chapter between the last chapter and the final chapter. Going from Madoromi to timeskip we're married and living together epilogue felt really sudden.
It's strange. In any other manga it feels like that Madoromi would have been paired with someone else either through the manga or after the last chapter where she "reached her character development" so now she can grow and yet here that was the end of it all, she remained alone, with her character arc being "Learn that you are a piece of shit and that such an attitude will never get you anywhere in life".

I agree. It feels like there could have been a few more chapters, maybe even an entire extra volume. Still good overall though.

joined Aug 21, 2017

Mousegirl or girlmouse?

fauce
joined Aug 21, 2017

If Tokiko dies, so much for me thinking she was the main character the whole time. What a good twist and suspense.

That'd be a crazy twist. I doubt it'd happen though, since she's on the front cover.

joined Aug 21, 2017

Relying on random acts of nature to progress the story seems a bit cheap. I mean it can totally work but not in a romance manga.

And cars shouldnt explode in action stories

They usually explode for a reason. When Bad guy or the good guys shoots at it for example. Usually not when a random wind blows out of nowhere.

I think it does feel a little cheap, but hey, at least we're getting some progress.

joined Aug 21, 2017

Perfect match

joined Aug 21, 2017

I like this a lot. Made me think about how to balance enjoying life vs maximizing gains.