Forum › Posts by Freya

Download
joined Jun 4, 2015

saltbae on pg 7?

Download
joined Jun 4, 2015

"Hey, that was a pretty good chapter, I wonder what the folks in the forum are saying about i-"

Oh lawd.

Sums it up pretty well doesn't it. Good rule of thumb, if you like or even really love a chapter of something stay clear of the comments. There's a good chance someone found it disgusting or hated it for how "unoriginal/cliche" it was.

Freya
Download
joined Jun 4, 2015

What kinda of SCRUB splurges on a 4TB hard drive only to have a fucking ancient GTX 480?

Everything there is supposed to be old forgotten things of the real world if we're tryin real hard for a defence of it lol

A mechanical 4tb isn't that expensive nowadays either, since she didn't say it was a ssd

Freya
Earth Girls discussion 27 Dec 06:22
Download
joined Jun 4, 2015

Io's a tsun

Freya
Download
joined Jun 4, 2015

Always love the sdm in their works, Eirin lookin sexy in that skirt on page 7. And as always Tewi is to adorable for words.
I wonder if they'd have more luck if Tewi was paired with a human. I think her abilities are more suited to giving humans more luck. Hard to beat fate though

Freya
Download
joined Jun 4, 2015

Am I the only one glad that this didn't do the usual 'Couples entry, but not homosexual couples' that I've seen in other manga?

I've only seen that in a couple works at most; like Usotsuki Lily, and that's not even yuri.

Download
joined Jun 4, 2015

yaay a new couple

Download
joined Jun 4, 2015

Azur lane hasn’t exploded with popularity like kantai when it came out. I thought it would have.

Download
joined Jun 4, 2015

Vivit Gray, Karaagetarou, Poprication, Yohane, and Millet Soup might be down your alley in that case.

Not sure I'd group yohane with the others in regards to the style of art, but great artists nonetheless.

Freya
Ayakashiko discussion 22 Dec 03:36
Download
joined Jun 4, 2015

God damn, just tell each other you love each other. Very smooth though kuuko

Freya
Download
joined Jun 4, 2015

Damn, caught all her personalities in one shot.

Freya
Their Story discussion 22 Dec 00:46
Download
joined Jun 4, 2015

DO EEEEEET

channels inner Sebastian

KISS DE GIRL!

Exactly what I was thinking when I saw it

Freya
Download
joined Jun 4, 2015

Now that I think about it, Kon divined about Kurou back when the manga started probably because Kurou wanted Kon to be the one who tells Chiya her divination method. And it's not confirmed, but it probably was Kurou the one who broke Tokie's crystal ball when prying about Chiya's mom, I wonder what would happen if Kon tried it? How much Kurou supports ChiyaKon?

I think you're trying to hard with that to make it work , but I love the idea lol

Download
joined Jun 4, 2015

I really hate this manga

Then why are you here?

To let everyone know of their said hatred, how would we know otherwise?

Freya
Still Sick discussion 19 Dec 08:48
Download
joined Jun 4, 2015

Damn, the drama of finding out she's a also an artist happened sooner than I thought it would.

Freya
Love Red discussion 16 Dec 03:28
Download
joined Jun 4, 2015

Aww, adorable. Always love this, esp when they throw clowpy in as their kid.

Download
joined Jun 4, 2015

This is to pure for my eyes

Freya
Download
joined Jun 4, 2015

Yaaay plot, i bad first thought she may be the rank 1 but now perhaps an outcast.

that extra page with kons mom is great, it looks a bit off on proportions with how long her legs are to me though.

Download
joined Jun 4, 2015

Why is it a given that the series has to have the same ending as the one shot?

Freya
Image Comments 13 Dec 09:33
Download
joined Jun 4, 2015
66345221_p0

I never would have guessed this was Touhou

Freya
Image Comments 13 Dec 09:32
Download
joined Jun 4, 2015
__alice_margatroid_and_rumia_touhou_drawn_by_sheya__912884d92578821b7ef59941924be453

Ah Rumia, from afar I assumed it was Marisa

Freya
Download
joined Jun 4, 2015

Damn , she's glowing lol

Freya
Download
joined Jun 4, 2015

I've never heard of that either. I do remember the song though.

Download
joined Jun 4, 2015

She did hide her ears and tail, but not with any serious effort. If a hat and long skirt is all it takes to get past any security they have on the matter, it can't be that big of a deal.

Freya
Download
joined Jun 4, 2015

I much much preferred the flat annoyed look of the previous version from the rental woman. These new eyes are weird as all heck to me.

#bringbackblackdotsforeyes

Its weird but the solid black does look better for some reason, maby the deadpan look adds to the comedy perhaps.