Forum › Posts by Lilliwyt

Lilliwyt
46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Yeah but she seem to being fine here

Alongside narrative structures I am beginning to question your grasp of the most elementary human psychology.

That's what happen when you don't like human interactions.

Lilliwyt
46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Do we know how many chapters there are left at this point?

I think this chapter might be the last of the volume given each volume have 5 chapter so at minimumwehave 5 chapter left, which i highly doubt. Tmnr ain't gonna wrap up what's left in one volume. I think we have maybe 3 volumes left so 15 chapters.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Damn her eyes have that crazy look to them.

Yeah them some yandere eyes

Morelike the eyes of a carnivore who want to eat a bottom

Lilliwyt
46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

...she literally just entered the room and said her greetings you know. The heck are you expecting, her collapsing into a sobbing mess right out of the gate or something?

Yeah but she seem to being fine here

how many people think that a chapter entitled “The Trial”

Actually it's "Their Trial" not "The Trial"

last edited at Aug 9, 2019 6:57AM

Lilliwyt
46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

People can feel bad about wronging others quite literally for their entire lives after all.

I can be wrong but she doesn't seem to feel bad here.

Lilliwyt
46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Like, what did you guys expected? To Kaoru drop everything and start cute kawaii (including kisses and sex) relationship with a child?

maybe

Oi, this ain't a Mira oneshot. :/

I think you misspell Itou Hachi, we just need Uta with animal ears.

Lilliwyt
46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

her intentions are probably to give a definitive closure to their relationship.

Didn't Chidori already did that when she give back the chocolates on Valentines ?

Lilliwyt
Image Comments 08 Aug 19:29
46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019
75447889_p0

Well with the episode of today one of the spoiler is not one anymore aka Shamiko's outfit. Now i'm wondering why Momo is in Shamiko's outfit too.

last edited at Aug 8, 2019 7:30PM

Lilliwyt
46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Like, what did you guys expected? To Kaoru drop everything and start cute kawaii (including kisses and sex) relationship with a child? I'm not saying they will not end up together somehow, but the path to this is exactly what interesting me the most.

I mean me too i want to see that. I didn't say either it will be easy for Kaoru to done all she had to do.

That and your no less painfully simplistic reading of what role it might have in the continuation of the story, yes.

What him not cheating mean for the story ? Doesn't that mean Kaoru still have someone she can rely on even with Uta leaving ? I know Kaoru is really fond of Uta but that doesn't mean she will be alone if Reiichi really doesn't cheat. It just need for both them to talk about that (i mean even if he is cheating they need to talk about that) and for Reiichi to be a better husband and Kaoru to be more autonom.

Lilliwyt
46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

I think i'm too stupid to understand what the point you get irritated at .

Him not cheating is just a waste of the story, even if it's too convenient for the story.

You talking about that ?

Lilliwyt
46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

About what ? Just because he is guilty doesn't mean he is innocent from cheating and if he is not cheating then all it's left it's clear the misunderstanding.

Was referring to the other literal two-thirds of that post. Not much of a storyteller, are you?

Writing is not really my forte.

Lilliwyt
46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

About what ? Just because he is guilty doesn't mean he is innocent from cheating and if he is not cheating then all it's left it's clear the misunderstanding.

last edited at Aug 8, 2019 6:04PM

Lilliwyt
46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

becouse of some reasons

You said that like cheating on her wasn't a reason enough to make her break up. Anybody who get cheat on by someone will mostly break up, it's not like it's something you can gloss over in this situation. It's not because you don't like this ending that you can say cheating is not a big reason to break up.

I have some feeling, that even if Reiichi will be totally innocent, they will end up in separation or something.

If he is cheating, he is not innocent at all no matter how you see it. Him not cheating is just a waste of the story, even if it's too convenient for the story. If he was not cheating we could have ended after Uta's leaving.

Lilliwyt
46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

becouse of some reasons

You said that like cheating on her wasn't a reason enough to make her break up. Anybody who get cheat on by someone will mostly break up, it's not like it's something you can gloss over in this situation. It's not because you don't like this ending that you can say cheating is not a big reason to break up.

Lilliwyt
Image Comments 08 Aug 16:08
46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019
75447889_p0

^ So it get update, i checked it when anime start but only chapter 0 and 1 was here. Thanks for the info.

last edited at Aug 8, 2019 4:08PM

Lilliwyt
Image Comments 08 Aug 15:57
46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019
75447889_p0

^ beat me, manga never really get translated and i don't know where to found the raws.
@Komi028 Did we can get those spoilers in the anime or is it really to far in the manga ?

Lilliwyt
46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

And you've been reading too much Kodamawatching too many bad soaps. If nothing else we've never had any indication of Risako harboring any ill-will towards, I'll remind you, her old friend and frankly if she pulled something that legit hurt Kaoru Reiichi very likely would never forgive her for it; it bears repeating that whatever his other shortcomings might be the dude is nothing if not caring about the continued well-being of those around him.

Still a better option than Kaoru attempting suicide idea i had before.At this point i try to be mentally prepared to the worse.

Lilliwyt
46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

That the pregnancy is true or false is of little importance.

Well i can't really call a pregnancy (false or true) a little thing.

last edited at Aug 8, 2019 3:30PM

Lilliwyt
Lilliwyt
46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Magnetic posted:

damn kaoru you were almost there....
so turns out reichii wasnt cheating and everything was just kaoru’s overreacting?

Where do the people get the idea he isn't cheating?

Because Risako said they are just friends?

I didn't get anything either way from this interaction.

And that smile was surely not sincere at all, it's the smile of a woman who know she don't have anymore obstacles to make her relation with Reiichi going further. Uta is leaving and she well know that Kaoru isn't a threat at all for the moment. Just need Kaoru to snap back to reality and do something at least.

last edited at Aug 8, 2019 3:24PM

Lilliwyt
46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

That what we call useless lesbians but in a whole new level.

Lilliwyt
46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

probably just to help distinguish her from Chidori in very close-up shots

Chidori forehead is too huge to be unnotice even at close range.

last edited at Aug 8, 2019 2:09PM

Lilliwyt
46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

"Bisexual" tag feels like wishful thinking here, honestly. There's nothing that says to me that Yumi either knows about or returns Yoeko's feelings.

Thanks for your work, Euphowolf.

You realise last panel is from Yumi right ?

Lilliwyt
46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

even if it won't have a happy ending like them ending up together

We will see about that.

Lilliwyt
46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

I prefer bad writing to whatever other endgame.

Well, if it’s a pure shipping thing, best of luck to you.

I’d say it’s at least 60/40 against at this point, but that could change radically, so you may yet be in luck.

That will be a first to me to have luck.