Forum › Posts by Norainhere

Norainhere Uploader
Their Story discussion 18 Jan 23:20
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

YES MORE YAOI

And the rest of this chapter was quite nice, too. Hooray for progress!

last edited at Jan 18, 2016 11:39PM

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

Even if there's no real romance between the two leads, this series is quite fun so far! At the same time, I do hope the backstory between Akiho and Fuyumi is shown, since they're quite obviously going out.

Norainhere Uploader
Anime season 17 Jan 02:30
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

So has anyone seen HaruChika? At first glance it seems to be another Hibike Euphonium, but the tone is pretty different and it's quite interesting so far, despite only being 2 episodes in. As a former band student, I always appreciate these band anime!

Plus the end of the first episode has an amazing plot twist that everyone here will appreciate :P

2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Science Babies, here we come~

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

So does anyone know if there's someone working on that extra story?

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

Seeing everyone freak the hell out here in the forums makes me glad I decided to skip this one, hahaha.

Norainhere Uploader
Image Comments 16 Jan 15:16
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014
[hamayumiba%20sou]

It's true, giant eyebrows are cute.

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

Did anyone else have to go and look up what a "CHUD" is? Man, talk about an obscure reference.

Norainhere Uploader
Random ART 15 Jan 03:31
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

https://twitter.com/yellow_duckling/status/662588927555952641
A Junko x Hecatia pic (they're from the new Touhou game)

I love this pairing so much...

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

Ah, thank you so much for the chapter! So now Maki knows about them, huh? I wonder how he's going to react in the next chapter. Probably very awkwardly. I honestly don't think he's going to be the cause of that much drama, considering they didn't even realize he was there. Plus what exactly would he do, confront them? He seemed more embarrassed than anything else.

And they kissed again! Hooray! Is anyone else getting a vaguely tsundere-ish vibe from Yuu? Not in an overly exaggerated way or anything, just how she because of how she denies caring about Touko.

last edited at Jan 14, 2016 10:59PM

Norainhere Uploader
Image Comments 14 Jan 20:46
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014
54630717_p0

Ha, I was just looking at pics for this ship - great timing!

Norainhere Uploader
vaearca discussion 13 Jan 21:22
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

Aw, this was so cute. I especially liked how all the other characters were just watching or talking about them, so we could see from their perspectives for a bit.

Norainhere Uploader
Image Comments 13 Jan 20:16
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014
Thekusabi__commission__3_4_by_ram_jam-d7i5s9g

Um, this is still cute and all, but what happened to the right side of Ruby's face?

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

Eh the credit Page...CENSORED? XD

Can't show that hand-holding yo, there are kids reading this stuff!

Norainhere Uploader
Gerisa discussion 12 Jan 18:52
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

This is about what I expected - not to say this wasn't awesome!

2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

This was great, I loved how well Seiga and Yukari go together in trolling Reimu. And that last line of the extra was just golden as well.

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

Seeing Kyouko get so flustered seems so out of character, yet at the same time it was adorable. And Yui was quite smooth here too, huh?

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

Woo, I finally read all of Volume 3! This was a nice little series. The only thing I felt bad about was how the focus on Ai and Fuuko really died down, so I hope the specials that Yuri Girl 1001 mentioned above focus on them some more. I want them to be happy together! Anyways, thank you so much for your work on the series.

last edited at Jan 11, 2016 2:02AM

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

I don't know about anyone else, but I use Viber to talk to family in the Philippines. It's not that bad, really.

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

This was really sweet and heartwarming, I needed this. Thank you Eternal Dream, if you happen to be reading this!

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

Yes! I was actually waiting for a thread like this, though others similar ended up dying in the past...But that's not important. Anyways, I've been noticing a recent trend in cartoons towards gayness. What are peoples' thoughts on that?

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

Oh geez, this ended up much happier, sweeter, and drama-less than I was expecting. Hooray! Also hooray for Miu for being on top!!

Also, I know this may be in bad taste, but I found panel 3 of page 6 to be utterly hilarious.

last edited at Jan 9, 2016 10:13PM

Norainhere Uploader
Where you from?~ 09 Jan 03:50
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

I love this thread, is that weird? It's just so interesting to me to see where everyone is from.

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

That punch was sooooooo satisfying

Norainhere Uploader
Lily Love discussion 08 Jan 23:31
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

By other way, I really love the way P´mew talks and acts towards Ploy. So romantic and full of sweetness. I´ve read lots of yuri but I had never seen a character that shows out her love so naturally.Those kind of little details are really difficult to capture. I think that´s the reason why I feel happy when I read this story. c:

I hope you mean Donut :P

But yeah, this drama isn't really that bad in my book, considering there's not a misunderstanding between the couple that forces them apart (which I really, really hate when that happens), for now anyways. Plus now Donut's on top, and it's always nice to have the more passive one in the relationship be the aggressive one for a change! Role Reversal is one of my favorite tags here.

My dislike for Ploy is growing, but at the same time I don't really hate her to the point where I want her boyfriend to come back into the picture and try to rape her, which will probably happen at a later point. I just wish it all gets resolved relatively nicely, and everyone ends up happy.