Forum › Posts by Norainhere

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

Thanks for this! Now, I haven't watched the show, but are there spoilers here? That's the impression I got, anyways.

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

That's...some title.

Norainhere Uploader
Reversal discussion 05 Mar 14:32
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

I liked the main character, surprisingly enough. Maybe it's just because she's a masochist and so unabashed about it...? I dunno.

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

Niiiice Ruby

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

I like this because historically, Brits have been tsundere for Americans in the past (at least, they have been for one particular pairing...)

Plus, Iowa and Kongou are the youngest and oldest battleships in Kancolle, so it works too in a weird kinda age-gap way if you wanna look at it like that, especially considering Iowa acts like Kongou up to eleven, so it's funny to see Kongou getting weirded out by what's an essentially younger, more energetic version of her.

Norainhere Uploader
Image Comments 03 Mar 02:10
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014
Qjhg7z8

This type of Yuuka is nice too, isn't she?

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

A Hecatia x Junko pic by Ori

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

That ending with Flan playing with Murasa and everyone was oddly sweet, considering the rest of the doujin. Also, the part with Marisa's butt reminded me of a book series I read as a kid called "The Day My Butt Went Psycho". Good times, those were.

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

Inugami has more self control than expected, huh? She does to me, anyways.

last edited at Feb 29, 2016 9:58PM

2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

You can't help but feel bad for Miko, huh?

Norainhere Uploader
Image Comments 29 Feb 19:43
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014
Do4vvob

Rare pairing time, yay! A crack ship involving Alice isn't new, but one with Lily white definitely is. You'd think with a name like that, there'd be more yuri with her, huh?

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

So I guess there is no sequel, then? That's a shame. Or maybe there is a sequel, since the link above me isn't working.

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

This was fantastic! I'd love to see more of this pairing and dynamic (even though I don't know anything about Aikatsu)

Norainhere Uploader
Non discussion 26 Feb 22:43
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

Never mind, they've since opened a new account on Pixiv!

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

A flustered Miko and an oblivious Hijiri are the best, no questions about it!

Norainhere Uploader
Image Comments 24 Feb 23:14
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014
[eromame]

^ Such a scene was so shocking that her third eye was forcibly re-opened :O

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

I'm actually really starting to like this pairing. I'd imagine it's similar to Yuyuko x Youmu in a way, with the master x servant relationship, but with Reisen carrying the guilt of being a traitor to her people and being relatively new to the earth. Of course, you can say the same with Reisen x Eirin, but I kinda like Kaguya more, especially the portrayals of her that are ditzy and clueless when it comes to Reisen's feelings towards her.

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

That brings up the question of who do the moon rabbits actually fight? There was a rebellion of some sort led by Yukari, but other than that?

There was a war with earth, if I remember correctly. I'm just going off by memory so take this with a grain of salt, but apparently the lunar landings started a war when Neil Armstrong landed and placed a flag on the moon. Reisen was part of the conflict that ensued, and ended up deserting her allies and fled to earth for an unknown reason. Yeah, canon touhou can get weird at times...

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

I wonder if this is connected at all to Sakimiya's previous two doujins...

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

Shippers shipping ships within a doujin about ships? It's the best type of ship!

2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

This entire thing was amazing, from start to finish.

2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

Stop Hibari-Kun

Norainhere Uploader
Image Comments 21 Feb 04:27
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014
52999164_p0

^There's a character in the comics from the future that's implied to be their kid - her name's Penelope, and she has both grey skin and fangs along with pink hair. Not much is known about her, but the implication is fairly obvious :P

Norainhere Uploader
Image Comments 20 Feb 22:08
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014
[kuroazi]%2001

I love this, it's about how I'd imagine the pairing would go.

Norainhere Uploader
kuma discussion 19 Feb 19:32
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

When I first saw Lavender in the Recently Added section, was I the only one that thought it was other Kuma?