Forum › Posts by Melon

Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

well, it takes time to draw. better slow and steady, than rushed and ending in hiatus

Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

this is not sweet. I don't like bitter :((((

Melon
Lily Marble discussion 10 Jan 03:49
Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

New chapter already, nice!!

Whenever I think I'm not even all that interested in a couple, there comes a chapter like this with a lot of chemistry.

Melon
Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

Need a sequel of the sequel!!

Melon
Present discussion 03 Jan 19:21
Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

years later and this is still the sweetest!

Melon
Their Story discussion 03 Jan 04:03
Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

damn, all that teasing, but kudos for that amount of balls (or ovaries), dear artist!

Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

I'm still interested in this, since I like Uta. She reminds me a lot of myself, since I used to fall in love a lot with straight girls... It agonizing. I wanna see her love become requited or see her giving up and getting better.

Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

I personally don’t think the delinquent enjoying the resistance as a sign of her being a rapist. Isn’t this just a very normalish kink, like how a lot of people enjoy being dominated? We even see delinquent girl stop despite getting the resistance reaction she liked. Liking to dominate doesn’t mean she’s going to do it. Morals still rein a person in despite what their kinks are.

I understand that it’s pretty clear she’s been in relationships with other girls before, but I don’t think it there was solid indication that she raped every one of them. Not that there was any solid proof that she didn’t. It seems to me the other girls delinquent dated would have been older and more mature than the middle schooler girl, because delinquent was surprised when middle schooler girl didn’t know what sex was.

In the end it’s a 4-koma comic that doesn’t even make sense and their relationship is wack. orz

Consent is the keyword.
Yeah, we didn't see her actually do it. She stopped. And we really don't know what the situations were. Buuut, this still gives off a rather bad vibe...

Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

A little too much on the rapey-feelings since it is very probable that she did it to other girls... but aside from that one sentence that ruined it for me (That thingy about the "the more they resist" and so on...) it was sweet?

Melon
Their Story discussion 22 Dec 17:55
Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

So, it is safe to assume, I guess, that in another world those two would have kissed right now. I'm expecting tons of fanart and doujinshi to actually depict it.... Anyone? Pls? (Or I'll have to do it myself, and you don't want that :p)

theyve kissed once already

Well, they should kiss again >:3

Melon
Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

So the only one who actually learnt something from this was Yuu...

Melon
Karura discussion 22 Dec 03:08
Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

That was a sudden change in character. :D

Melon
Their Story discussion 22 Dec 03:02
Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

So, it is safe to assume, I guess, that in another world those two would have kissed right now. I'm expecting tons of fanart and doujinshi to actually depict it.... Anyone? Pls? (Or I'll have to do it myself, and you don't want that :p)

last edited at Dec 22, 2018 3:09AM

Melon
Lily Marble discussion 21 Dec 10:51
Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

Great chapter(as always)!! I respect Hikari for making the decision to break up with that guy on her own. it's never easy to try and change things (even if they are bad for you and you know it).
That asshole, though!
But now Moe x Hikari can happen, yay!! :D

This manga really is top notch, and flawless and everything I ever dreamt of in a manga T^T

Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

I suppose it wasn't her real hair colour? If she was telling the truth and they insisted it be dyed just so she fit in, they could all go die in fire for all I'd care. She shouldn't need to blend in and pretend - but Like I said she was probably lying.

Welcome to fucking Japan.

Yeah, this actually happened somewhat recently. A student with blonde hair was told to dye it black even though it was her natural color. I don't remember for sure what the outcome of that story was but I think she was allowed to keep her natural hair color in the end.

I think it's also "amazing" that she has to use that 1-day-black-stuff. Will everybody die if she goes to school for one day with blond hair? I don't think so. (even aside from the forcing to dye the hair)
I wonder why these strict regulations, there doesn't to be seem much sense to them.

last edited at Dec 19, 2018 5:24PM

Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

this is cute and all but wheres the delinquent?

Lol, that's what I thought too^^ I think in this case delinquent might be the translation for "gyaru" (correct me if I'm wrong). Since there isn't really a word in english for it, so it probably was just translated as delinquent?
With gyaru meaning, a stylish girl, that dyes her hair and cares more about fashion than work, which is all frowned upon, usually.

Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

why do people in manga always look awesome in baggy clothes, and then there's me who looks like a hobo in them.

Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

This is so cute but I can't help to wonder what'll happen she found out that the letter aren't meant for her...(sorry I kinda spoiled the mood a lil bit :P)

There's a good chance, she won't find out. Since the manga doesn't seem like a drama, it's pretty fluffy all around. And quiet girl was immediatly interested in the delinquent, too. I bet it stays fluffy and they might just laugh it off later.

Melon
Heartbreak discussion 15 Dec 06:30
Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

Amazing, thanks for featuring this and bringing it to my attention. Adult life stories with happy end are the best!!

Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

So I'm here for the teacher X student, but the teacher X obliviouscoworker is also nice. Any chance we have some comic artist here that wanna draw this story for me? xD

Melon
Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

Pretty interesting. But with the preview I worry that the story is gonna become a real mess.

Melon
Still Sick discussion 10 Dec 13:34
Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

This is amazing!! Love how the plot is kind of generic (drinking party), but still kind of unpredictable (the manuscript). Really cool.

Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

Hahaha, amazing! I want to read more.

Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

So cuuute. Lately I've seen a lot of awesome doujinshi and fanart for this series. Guess I should really check out the original.

Melon
Liberty discussion 07 Dec 04:17
Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

I've come to enjoy this series, since with this absurd development I lost all respect for both MCs and I can finally accept, that it's just a story about two idiots. (focus on "just a story")

last edited at Dec 7, 2018 4:18AM