Forum › Posts by Mannic

Onee2
joined Apr 28, 2022

God I love Momo so much she's so innocent and such a horny perv at the same damn time. What more could you ask for? Like seriously.

Mannic
Onee2
joined Apr 28, 2022

Wow the art for this is fantastic! This is up there with Swallow Tail as some of my favorite art going. And I can't wait for more of this story. Hopefully their is more and it isn't some random two off that got them to meet.

And holy crap.... I'm in love with this girl and I want her all to myself look at those eyes she is freaking gorgeous

Onee2
joined Apr 28, 2022

Come on Chiaki... Hana wants to do lewd things get with the program smh

last edited at Aug 28, 2022 10:10AM

Onee2
joined Apr 28, 2022

I agree I can't believe how dense Yuzu is either haha. And Wow a confession already I didn't expect that.

Onee2
joined Apr 28, 2022

I mean we all saw this coming. tbh with the whole axe thing and the dead step daughter I was kinda thinking she wasn't a monster and was just some psycho ass serial killer for a second though lol. And for not caring and not wanting to be her friend she sure jumped out of her seat and is looking for her pretty franticly she can't keep denying it's only for food purposes forever.

Onee2
joined Apr 28, 2022

I'm sorry but there is zero chance in hell that I could ever keep a straight face and not laugh while she continues to fuck with people. How she's been able to actually stop herself from laughing is beyond me.

Onee2
joined Apr 28, 2022

Ugh gross were stuck with that tool of a president for the next few chapters while we get backstory that is supposed to make us feel bad for both of the two murderers? Honestly not looking forward to the next few chapters.

Mannic
Reliance discussion 24 Aug 17:39
Onee2
joined Apr 28, 2022

Iori is so neuroticly angsty and full of gay panic that she gives me a mini panic attack every time she has a freak out or goes into a fit of her gay panic that she can't seem to realize she's having lol. I forgot all about this series so just reread everything before the new one. I do hope this continues as I really like Iori as a character and very interested to see how their new friendship evolves as this series goes on. Seeing if she realizes what her feelings for Shiki actually are.

Mannic
Onee2
joined Apr 28, 2022

This is one series that can make me go from crying tears of sadness to tears of joy at the drop of a dime. The first half was quite a rough read a lot of it hit close to home... But damnit seeing Matsuri go from sad and moping at the bus stop to seeing her and flipping her happy switch and seeing Miss Sunflower light up the way she did makes you basically forget the whole first half of this chapter. It's quite a shame this series is getting close to ending I'm gonna feel lost not having this one.

Also people that were upset they were apart for basically this entire volume will be happy that author said they want that to change in volume 13 lol.

Onee2
joined Apr 28, 2022

The fact that her tail was wagging while she was face deep there made me love this small one shot or whatever it like 10x more. Both of them look amazing.

Onee2
joined Apr 28, 2022

I was not prepared for a sad depressing yet at the same time happy chapter. I need to realize before I start reading things while at work that I will look weird if I'm crying at my computer and someone walks in haha.

Mannic
VAMPEERZ discussion 23 Aug 10:56
Onee2
joined Apr 28, 2022

Bleh I thought they were finally gonna bang.

Oof she killed her first person er not a person but yeah... What a rough episode didn't expect us to go right into this war figured we had another lul before everything kicked off. Now that it shows the series can be all sad and depressing the ending worries me. I hope Aria just gets to turn her so they can be happy together but now that the sword has been used I expect it to used quite a bit now.

Onee2
joined Apr 28, 2022

Aww I half expected this to be quite a long series shame it ended only being 6 chapters... Was cute either way but it felt like everything was resolved and moved way too quickly. Still a cute series. Always love me some OL yuri.

Onee2
joined Apr 28, 2022

Okay this is going to be awesome. The art is fantastic and the story is interesting. Love me some non awful harem Isekai so thank god it looks to focus on just these two lol

Wow, it’s literally Zero no Tsukaima… but gay.

Excellent.

Saito is probably one of the worst male protags in the history of anime. Louise started off awful... But Saito was such a scumbag of a main character. Let's hope this girl isn't like him who says he loves someone but takes every chance to be in a sexual position with 10 other girls lol.

last edited at Aug 23, 2022 10:43AM

Onee2
joined Apr 28, 2022

This series is so random just becoming an action manga in the middle of a chapter that took it self serious to having the enemy defeated by a damn fly swatter... like what haha.

Onee2
joined Apr 28, 2022

Holy crap it feels like it's been a year for this one! And not only that it's back with a great chapter that makes me can't wait for the next one. I hope it's not 8 months before we get another new chapter @_@

Onee2
joined Apr 28, 2022

Okay this was probably one of the cutest things ever. The love confession and then the panic and then thought of being uncomfortable to being at ease because the smell of her bed to her waking up wondering why she was sleeping like that. These two are idiots and I love them both very much lol.

Onee2
joined Apr 28, 2022

Groundhog day Yuri edition yes please. This concept is always really fun as long as it doesn't start getting riddled with plot holes. Art is nice and i really like both MC from the little bit we've seen so far this should be a fun interesting read.

Onee2
joined Apr 28, 2022

Evie can't tell Elsa no like they aren't going to stay for a little bit haha..

Also future Elsa(?) being a good wingwoman making sure they protected in the forest was pretty pogged.

End of chapter was slightly weird I expected at least some kind of response didn't even get the credits page at the end of it either... Oh well still a very cute chapter overall.

last edited at Aug 22, 2022 12:02AM

Onee2
joined Apr 28, 2022

Is it wrong that Yurika made me cry bat the same exact same time I was 100% glad with this outcome and her getting away from Reika?

Honestly outside of the small trip to the restaurant were very lacking in Yurika/Mianmo engagements recently. I need/want more of this.

Onee2
joined Apr 28, 2022

It's been quite a while since the last chapter... I'm gonna have to go reread this entire thing because why the hell is sensei still hanging around the chick that basically forced her to go on a date like 3 chapters ago and getting flustered like that... again it's been a long ass time for a new chapters but I thought before the date her and the mangaka chick were pretty damn close lol.

Onee2
joined Apr 28, 2022

Ugh gross Kiki stop trying to be close to Shion she dumped you into the gutter without any warning and didn't give a damn what happened to you. I don't care if she doesn't know she did it because she was starting to feel stuff towards Kiki she thought she shouldn't. I've not liked Shion from the start and that isn't going to change. And Kiki needs to realize that, I was quite happy she just ran off and didn't let Kiki dry her hair. Kiki needs to realize that Shion is avoiding her as much as she can even if she thinks it's for other seasons.

Hopefully with Toribami finally opening up to Kiki in the next chapter we can get some progress and this brings them closer together. Either that or she's going to see Kiki being nice to Shion and get angry again. They dropped the whole line about Kiki being jealous because she's happy around other people so clearly Kiki does feel something for her. So hopefully the talk helps and by the end of this training camp they're Tango is the most beautiful tango every danced in more ways than one <3.

last edited at Aug 21, 2022 10:30AM

Mannic
Onee2
joined Apr 28, 2022

Her not tasting Belle and seeking out Ichigo was pretty cute ngl.

Mannic
Citrus + discussion 20 Aug 17:53
Onee2
joined Apr 28, 2022

Bleh for as long as it takes between chapters it was nice to see a Yuzu/Mei chapter but this was so who gives a shit about this filler chapter for no reason. Bleh oh well again any Yuzu/Mei is better than none at all.

Mannic
Onee2
joined Apr 28, 2022

Whoa their mom really @_@ And she looks really good!

Also Poor Matsuri she wanted her to be the first person she told and doesn't realize now that she's all up in the drama with her mom.. I honestly felt very bad when the "Did she close for the day?" and the panel before that she looked slumped over and quite sad.. ugh it was indirect sadness that kinda brought a tear to me eye. Especially knowing how excited she was waiting to hear Matsuri's results. Next episode should be interesting with Miss Sunflowers mom as well... oh man a short chapter and quite a lot to unpack in such few pages. Again love this damn series more and more every chapter.