Forum › Posts by NARESH4444

Win%202
joined Nov 12, 2020

Several dozen cats out of the bag,which one is going to smile with a cream coloured arsehole on these two?

Speaking of which,I need to find out where that Irish quote from the Saboteur comes from...

NARESH4444
Win%202
joined Nov 12, 2020
Yellowdog2020-1625452973689290752-img1

Post modern relations require a post modern date.

Especially for your hot unmarried horse aunt.

NARESH4444
Win%202
joined Nov 12, 2020

Frenemies with benefits,lets' go!

Win%202
joined Nov 12, 2020

Shipping Kosuzume-sensei and her editor is wrong. :-(

hahahaha I will try not to.....

I was also oddly confused by my feelings in that afterward.

No, Kosuzume-san, don't do it!
You can't dump your rich and generous husband for some lady editor!
Remember he's the father of your children!

I don't know if you realize it but "think of the children" is a favorite line of the male-controlled establishment. It's the number one shitty line they tell a woman to guilt-trip her into not leaving an unhappy bond. I know you were joking but the joke is in bad taste.

"That's what she said...before she took the kids."

Lindybiege also had that phrase as the safety phrase everyone at the large scale interwar period real life roleplay would use should things get a little too heated.

Putting the stick in the mud that's also in your arse aside with extra cleaning fluids,damn Ko Suzume,your rejected proposal about desiring hired woman got picked up by an editor you now desire as you raise another sweet lil baby,definitely going to have a new series about going after editors.

Win%202
joined Nov 12, 2020

You can totally put stuff on her hand and it would be amazing.

"Don't mind if I do!"

Win%202
joined Nov 12, 2020

So the first main protagonist is the villainess who is engaged to the light side hero,and the second main protagonist is the dark
side heroine who is supposed to end up with the light side hero.

And in the original tale,after displacing the villainess,they then combine and become one with the Force to take down the last of the Sith,the demon lord.

They're about to go head to head without even knowing its' each other(based off this first chapter),the first main protagonist knows the story whilst the other might not,and they'll only really crack the code once they find who they've become,in turn displacing the hero from their relationship and quite possibly revealing the true nature behind the unnatural methods used by the Sith.

All this needs now is a space battle and we've got a real banger for sure.

Oh,now that I see the description,the second protagnist is actually the last of the Sith,and the real bastard is the hero who dumps the villainess for some hillbilly girl.

THIS JUST GOT EVEN BETTER.

last edited at Mar 5, 2023 9:06AM

Win%202
joined Nov 12, 2020

I haven't even read the second chapter yet BUT FINALLY!

YES!

Let the tuna bestiality(?) lesbian cannibalism(?) continue!

Oooo,a SEA scnalating group...

last edited at Mar 4, 2023 8:54PM

NARESH4444
Win%202
joined Nov 12, 2020

Grandma might be my favorite character, she knows what's up.

Hehe.

Hehe.

Hehe.

Hehe.

Hehe.

Grandma is enjoying her years surrounded by the happy fumblings of young love.

Best character ever.

Win%202
joined Nov 12, 2020

Here lies a lesbian,dying whilst doing what she did best,screaming "I'm gonna lesbian" and lesbianing all over the place.

She's succeeded by her handsome doctor,also the cause of her death through triple wham bam combo.

Find out more in a few months time for the next instalment.

Win%202
joined Nov 12, 2020

Since the cringe factor has gone up slightly and people are talking about it again,here's your reminder that the whole premise in which the Alpha,Beta,Omega nonsense stems from,the so called hierarchy of wolves,is completely unnatural.

The man who did the research,and later in life regretted it,took a bunch of random wolves from the wild and locked them in capativity before studying them.

Actual wolf hierarchy is two parents and their offspring,of which the offspring will split off,find their opposite,and start their own pack.

I just realised that you've written this same dumb comment on multiple omegaverse stories over the span of years, and that makes you more cringey than any story ever could be, I hope you know. Get a new hobby. Write your own story instead of the same trite comment over and over again.

Here's some other things that may have escaped your attention:

Firstly, using the term alpha - which is a real term regardless of how you feel about its origins - does not mean that it is has anything at all to do with wolves. The mechanics of this world are nothing like the much-hated wolf pack social hierarchy because there is no pack, it's based on human society and coupling.

The Alpha term orginates from the wolf misconception,and considering the calibre of people who are called "Alphas"/"Alpha male"/"Alpha female" are almost exclusively jerks,there is no reason at all to further boost their egos.

The mechanics of this world are literally based on that wolf aspect,where the Alphas are the bit shots,the Betas the aside to the Alphas,and the Omegas are the living sex scented candles.

IE as scapegoat they can conviniently push blame to for their own behaviour.

Secondly, you're ignoring the blatant fact that it did actually happen. Someone can't base stories off of a concept because it only happened to wolves once in captivity? This is a reason not to use the "alpha" mechanic on your wolf stories, because it makes you look uneducated, but that is no reason to not take the idea of something that really actually happened and make a completely unrelated fictional idea from it.

It did happen,but it was a huge unnatural occurence that was taken as scientific fact for so long that it falsely ingrained itself,had it not,we wouldn't have this ego booster for jerks and the almost as bad as reincarnation trope(especially in some Western fiction)that is a scapegoat for people who have human brains,the very brains that created concepts such as forgiveness from above being divine,morals for creating a better soceity,the science that proved that girls liking girls is normal(not the gays trying to corrupt your sweet child with their propoganda)and not trying to harass someone simply because they made you horny.

Taking something unnatural that has long since proven to be a massive falsehood and shoving it down as a new natural for your character who clearly knows much better isn't a good inspiration,nor one that should be allowed to continue.

The same goes with consuming alcohol,smoking,and blaming other vices for the issues one has caused.

And the fact that you go on and on and on about it, even bringing it up multiple times in the same comment section, makes you more than a little obsessed with nonsense about what inspiration people should be allowed to use to create a story.

No one should be allowed to it use anymore,for it will just add to the massive sea of misconceptions about the whole thing,further propogating the issue(even after the boomers of now get replaced by the TikTikors in 20 to 40 years time),with very few places actually ciitng the truth.

Might as well spend my forum induced PTSD points into a crusade that will ultimately lead to nothing more then a few more informed people then before,whilst chuckling over the silly aspects of all the entertainment media that doesn't directly involve the trope.

Feel free to ignore me n' me ramblings,like anyone would with anyone else on these interwebs.

Win%202
joined Nov 12, 2020

When I hear the name "Kafka" I think of the Arknights character.

I think of bugs.

"Sakura-chan woke up one morning to discover that her lover had turned into a giant cockroach."

"Sakura-chan woke up one fine Summer morning to discover,much to her amazement,that her lover had turned into a jail bird wannbe gangsta with a cube and a knife."

Which would less complicated then the alliance she just made.

last edited at Mar 2, 2023 4:48AM

Win%202
joined Nov 12, 2020

Aww, last release?
Not translating anymore? ( ͡ಠ ʖ̯ ͡ಠ)
Welp, back to reading it in Spanish, I guess. ¯⧵_( ͠° ͟ʖ ͠°)_/¯

Mood. Someone else will definitely pick up translating this on other scanalation sites, so I'll check my usual other spots.

Stuff like this is why the majority of the greatest stories out there are all incomplete for years on end.

And all because of an outdated system whose cracks are the whole reason we get to see anything at all.

NARESH4444
Win%202
joined Nov 12, 2020
Amdkhtk-1629485968477544448-img1

Gotta give the fruitcake some much needed nibbling,after all.

And she's not too tall but the proportions of her character mean that she's sexy slim for sure.

Which is an ongoing thing in AK character design,it seems that the exact details were only given after the characters were already drawn.

Win%202
joined Nov 12, 2020

Sorry, I'm not getting the final remarks about mochi either...

She wants to pound her like mochi of course.

"Hey baby,are you fresh mocchi?"

"Because I wanna pound you all night long!"

Azuma definitely missed out on that sweet pounding.

NARESH4444
Matazoro. discussion 27 Feb 19:03
Win%202
joined Nov 12, 2020

That Goddamn braindead text message!

The reasons that this comic is great keeps expanding!

NARESH4444
Win%202
joined Nov 12, 2020

You tried sneaking this under the radar,eh,Dynasty?

MORE ARKNIGHTS!

Also,yes,Touhou levels of mix n' match,and we get a combo of dark and light.

Blemishine definitely picked up those smooth skills from Nearl.

And may more happiness come for W.

Win%202
joined Nov 12, 2020

Time to learn how to become a daddy for your future girlfriend by reliving the best moments with your own daddy.

NARESH4444
Aria's Egg discussion 26 Feb 19:04
Win%202
joined Nov 12, 2020

Tyrswed posted:

I have always found eating eggs laid by intelligent bird characters to be a disturbing concept. Cute aside from that.

It's not like it will be fertilized and become a living thing.

Then is not different from semen alone

Technically,it would be like eating out yo girl during her menstruation explicitly for the chance to eat her ovum.

And in this case,eating yo mid puberty adopted daughter so you can get that high nutrient ovum,sunny side up with a dash of your favourite sauce.

BON APPETIT!

NARESH4444
Win%202
joined Nov 12, 2020
Artwork

Always remember to keep your favourite family members in your heart,folks,especially when they cheer you on.

NARESH4444
Win%202
joined Nov 12, 2020

Goddamn reminds me of After Hours where she was STILL living with her ex-boyfriend.

But now he is eternally bro,or maybe even son?,zoned.

Go get her,Kyouko,and one beef cutlet too!

Win%202
joined Nov 12, 2020

Oh baby.

Is it time for mom to get mommy #2,"Daddy"?

Win%202
joined Nov 12, 2020

Take it away,Jiminy Cricket.

"When you wish upon a star,"
"Makes no difference who you are."
"Anything your heart desires,"
"Will come to you,"
"If your heart is in your dream,"
"No request is too extreme,"
"When you wish upon a star,"
"As dreamers do."

Win%202
joined Nov 12, 2020

Here's hoping they get the qualifications they need to get some internet services installed at their home so they can just work at their remote town of relaxation.

Assuming internet providers aren't arsehats like they are here.

Win%202
joined Nov 12, 2020

Why are you against threesome ?

There is zero chemistry between Diana and Lapis. Not even the shadow of a chance of a threesome route from here, only harem if they go in that direction.

Just because two out of three in a threesome don't have that much feelings for each other,both of them getting it on like Donkey Kong to the third party is still possible,for that third party is what they both care for and links them together.

And given time,their hearts to can link,closing the loop.

That or the loop expands to include an entire poly harem that gets crazy wild everysingle night in lavish royal parties.

What would be hilarious for this comic now,though,is that the prince falls for Natori and Lapis ends up using her feelings to power her through to get Natori back.

Back to waitin' n ' seein'.

Win%202
joined Nov 12, 2020

There's nothing that can make a rescued person happier then three bikini babes riding on METAL MACHINES.

There better be Sabaton blasting when that occurs.